Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Date my characters?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Date my characters? Empty
PostSubject: Date my characters?   Date my characters? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 12:40 pm

If you're interested, message me or reply here! I'd prefer to have them all with guys, if possible. Henry, Trenton, and Ducky are non-negotiable.

ACTIVE

THE BROKEN BIRD

Post Header:
Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE DIPLOMAT
Spoiler:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THE FARMBOY

Spoiler:

THE BUSINESSMAN

Spoiler:

DUCKY
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: Date my characters?   Date my characters? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 5:58 pm

cRIES SOMEONE MAKE DUCKY HAPPY PLS

/sobs and cradles ducky
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

PostSubject: Re: Date my characters?   Date my characters? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:06 pm

oh geez. Amazing! I feel really sorry for Ducky :(, but don't we all? You write amazing characters, by the way!

I'd like one character to be with Cody or Carter. You can read about them on my profile. Actually wait, I'll just post them here.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

So yeah, read through it and it would be a complete honor if my characters could be with one of you amazing ones!

Love,

Wickedlovely01
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Date my characters?   Date my characters? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 30, 2013 7:37 pm

Thanks! I think Cody and Ducky might work pretty well, with Cody helping Ducky let go of his past, while Ducky helps Cody rediscover his? Swing me a PM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Date my characters?   Date my characters? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Date my characters?
Page 1 of 1