Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nica on her quest for plots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nica

Nica on her quest for plots Empty
PostSubject: Nica on her quest for plots   Nica on her quest for plots I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 27, 2013 11:22 am

Once upon a time there was a girl named Nica who created some nice lovly characters on a CHB site. Now these characters need to be put to use, so please check out my character page To take a look at my characters. I really hope to be more active her so please help me out.
Back to top Go down
a. hams
King of Hell
a. hams

Nica on her quest for plots Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nica on her quest for plots   Nica on her quest for plots I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 29, 2013 7:04 pm

Hi Nica!

I'd absolutely love to RP with you! I agree, we both need our characters to be put to use. I already have some of my characters Roleplaying (Jack, Alice, and I think Cody...) but others are totally free! Riyah has actually already posted in Kronos' camp, but no one has replied. So sad... I understand if your characters don't want to RP with her, she's actually kinda scary... If you want to RP with me, just drop me a PM and I'd be happy to RP with you!

Love,

Wickedlovely01
Back to top Go down

Nica on her quest for plots
Page 1 of 1