Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Bored and Tired

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mako

Mako

Bored and Tired Empty
PostSubject: Bored and Tired   Bored and Tired I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:18 am

Max sat down right by the water, as he looked out over the crashing waves he sighed. "Its so great here! I can play video games all night long and do whatever i want!" thought a exhausted Max. He lowered his eyes and slowly bit by bit, fell asleep from the soothing noises of the beach. The beach was his favorite place for relaxing. A bird here a wave there, pure bliss...

Last edited by Mako on Tue Apr 02, 2013 1:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

Bored and Tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored and Tired   Bored and Tired I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:49 am

Benjamin Salinas

For some odd reason, I had found myself walking along the shorelines of the beach today. Who knew I loved to take long walks on the beach? It seemed just a tad cliche for me, really.
It was a late afternoon, and the sun wasn't shining out it's hard rays. It was perfect, because the last thing I ever wanted is a tan anyway.
Over by the other side of me, I heard a boy talking to himself as he relaxed a bit down by the shore. It would have seem that he was already falling asleep right by the water as well. Such risky water cautions that would lead up to, hey? Heh.
I was a tad curious as to what kinds of dreams he would dream about. Obviously, it was just a personal invasion of privacy to the next level, but I just don't believe in boundaries.
Quickly tip toeing up to the unconscious little boy, I bend over right beside him and tap my finger on his forehead, focusing my energy to explore what he could possibly be dreaming of.

Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Mako

Mako

Bored and Tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored and Tired   Bored and Tired I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 12:52 am

There sat Max with an older boy above him, completely oblivious to the outside world. His dream was of a figure being surrounded by zombies then someone with a bow and arrow came to the rescue but in the end all the humans died... Max's face scrunched up as if he was in pain. His next dream was in a field of flowers, Max saw his mom picking flowers and laughed. Max was younger in this dream, he ran over and hugged his mom. Then suddenly all went black and he was falling and spinning each and every way.
Back to top Go down
panoramic
Head Satyress
panoramic

Bored and Tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored and Tired   Bored and Tired I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:10 am

Benjamin Salinas

And there it was, that tiny little spark that would always start the show. The surroundings around me had been changed, with my range of vision a bit too fuzzy, but will eventually clear up as I finish transporting myself into his unconscious world. And when I knew that I have made it to my destination, it would be clear and apparent that I have. The boy had taken me to a dystopian universe, and it had looked like the zombie apocalypse had just started! Too much Walking Dead perhaps? Probably so.
I had landed on a lone pedestal of rock, where the zombies had gathered all around to target a mysterious being just not too far away from me.
"Er, I was hoping for something more challenging then zombies. I guess this will do then." I sighed, and adjusted my glassed a bit before emerging a bow and arrow onto the clutches of my hands. And then, I had proceeded to take out the zombies one by one, with the amounts of arrows multiplying and the speeds of how I shoot increasing. I know that from real life, I wouldn't be able to gain such skill for even decades of practice. That's what made dreams fun, experiencing the impossible.
In a matter of seconds, all zombies were dead and accounted for. Today, I, Benjamin Salinas, is claimed Hero of Planet Earth!
But before I had even finished the thought, the same victim I had been trying to save had turned into a zombie himself! Just how utterly disappointing is that? I guess I might as well shoot him down to the ground.
Phoomp! Straight through the throat I shot him at. I guess I'm never cut out to be a savior at all, hey?
And there it was, that strange but of course, a familiar feeling. The sleeping subject was transitioning into another dream. This time, the location was a field of flowers. I looked around the place, observing the different kinds of color the flowers have. I was hoping the transition would lead to something a bit more challenging then the last... but oh well.
Right beside me, I saw a young child and a grown woman picking flowers together. The little boy had just been laughing with pure joy, running up to what might have been his mother and leaping into her arms. "Ugh, how disgustingly sentimental. Why don't you take me somewhere else?"
And not a moment too soon, the dream had vanished into a pure substance of black. As the changes, or absence of scenery had gone to, I had felt no support beneath his feet and had began to fall into a ongoing descent to nowhere. Thank the gods though, the sleeping subject's dream self was falling in with me as well. At least now it would be a tad reassuring to not be falling alone... by myself. Of course, like any reasonable person with a bad dream, he was screaming for his life with a look of terror on his expression.
"Hey!" I greeted him with a cheeky smile. "Fancy meeting you here!"

Back to top Go down
http://mostgloriousbeing.tumblr.com
Mako

Mako

Bored and Tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored and Tired   Bored and Tired I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2013 1:45 am

Max woke up with a jolt, noticed the older boy above him and literally screamed. "AAH! WHAT!WHO!WHAT!" Said an utterly confused Max. Many questions raced through his beehive of a mind. In all the confusion Max stubbed his toe on a rock sending jolts of pain through his body. Angry, hurt and confused Max waited for an answer while rubbing his toe, holding back tears.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Bored and Tired Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bored and Tired   Bored and Tired I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored and Tired
Page 1 of 1