Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Too tired to eat [Private]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

Too tired to eat [Private] Empty
PostSubject: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:30 pm

I slowly walked over to the Mess Hall, trying to block out the sound from the chatter of the campers. I grabbed a tray and dished my plate up, grabbing some corn, roast beef and mashed potatoes. Scooping half of my corn, I walk over to the Minor God tables and I sit down, pulling a Smarties packet out of my pocket. "Uh... I'll have some Coffee please." I mutter, watching my cup fill up with steaming hot brown liquid.

Having been woken up from a long nap, I find getting up very hard to do. Just as I was about to take a bite of my mashed potatoes, some Morpheus kid walked past me, and I guess he was radiating with some sleep stuff because right when he walked by, I fell alseep, head first into my food, snoring a bit.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:43 pm

I walked into the rather bustling Mess Hall, looking around. I spotted some people I knew. I mean, as cabin leader you had to see some people you knew. Then, I spotted someone else I knew. That was, just my luck, sitting with her face lodged into her food. I sighed, running over, and trying not to bring attention to myself. "Mercedes!" I said, shaking her a bit. "Wake up!"

[ Sorry for such a short post. xD ]
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:48 pm

A warm hand shook me awake, but I couldn't see because my eyelashes were covered in mashed potatoes. Wait, mashes potatoes? Wow, did I really sleep in my food? I laughed a bit at myself and I wipe the food off my face. "Oh, I'm so sorry. Did I embarrass you?" I laugh and I grab a spoonful of mashed potatoes and shove it inside his mouth. "Blame the Morpheus kids, they made me fall asleep." I say, pointing at their table.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:51 pm

I laughed a bit after swallowing the mashed potatoes. "Eh, it's impossible to embarrass me," I said, tilting my head a bit, then laughing again.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:54 pm

I smile and sling my arm around his shoulder. "Well, Ima go wash this off, you can join if you want." I say, laughing and walking over to the sink, washing my face off.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:59 pm

I smiled also, and stood, following her. "Y'know," I started. "I think the whole point is to eat the food, not sleep on it," I said, and grinned jokingly.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:04 pm

I thought about it for a moment. Well, those potatoes were comfy for a while, then it got all cold. "But those potatoes were really soft..." I mutter, smiling. I dip my hands into the cold water, and splash it over on Adam. I giggled a bit and shook my hair out, drying off my face.

-- Hehe, well I was wondering if when you first joined, your profile picture was the picture of Adam...? --
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:07 pm

[ Yep ]

I laughed, and shook my shirt out. "Hey, you're not supposed to splash your boyfr-" I stopped, shutting my mouth quickly. It grew silent for a moment. I wondered if it was as awkward for her as it was for me at this time.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:15 pm

-- Awesome... --

"Boyfriend? Yup, it's fine with me! You should consider me as your girlfriend now." I laugh a bit, watching him to the classic hand over mouth trick. Well, we both liked each other, and why would we kiss if we didn't? If we both showed we liked each other, we should be considered a couple now. Hey, at least I have a decent boy to go to dances with!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:21 pm

I blushed a bit, just the slightest bit, and smiled. "So um...girlfriend, huh?" I asked, not sure what else to say.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:26 pm

I nod and smile. "So um...boyfriend, huh?" I laughed, hugging him and looking at the forest. It was dark, but with a son of Hades right next to me, it was like it was daytime already!
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 11:31 pm

I wrapped my arms around her too, in a hug. I sighed, closing my eyes and savoring the moment. Then, my mind flashed back to why I had come here, about five years ago. I shook my head. That time was long gone. Now I had friends. Now I had skills. Now I had her. I felt my face slowly go back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 12:06 pm

I could sense he was tensing up. No, I didn't have powers or any crap like that. I could tell by his face and his grip. I smile a bit and kiss him on the cheek. "What's wrong?" I ask Adam.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 7:27 pm

"Uh...nothing," I said, and smiled a bit at her. "Nothing at all..."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:32 pm

I laugh a bit and sit down on the grass. I nod and stare the forest and I pick up a bug from the ground, erasing it's mind and setting it back down, watching it bump into objects and acting like a crazy psycho.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:35 pm

I laughed, watching the bug act mental, running into things and doing odd movements. "You evil, evil person," I joked with her, grinning a bit.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:43 pm

I laughed and picked it up, setting it on top of a rotton food scrap. "Hey, I don't hang out with dead people!" I poked him in the shoulder and watched the helpless little buggy eat the food.
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:48 pm

"I don't hang out with them all the time!" I said, defending myself, and poked her back. "At least I don't..." I looked away, thinking. "I've got nothing."
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:00 pm

I laugh and I watched the kids file out of the Mess hall, chattering and talking like there's no tomorrow. "Hey, it's time to go. We should probably go too. I'll meet you at the Beach!" I laughed, bolting off toward the beach, kicking my flats off behind me.

-- Hehe, we should have one of those "Lily Kardon" Moments. Like last time? The time where 2 of you went to the underworld and stuff? --
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:09 pm

[ Yeah. xD ]

I laughed, watching her run, and darted after her, heading straight for the beach.
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:16 pm

-- Is that yes, or no? And continue at beach. --
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 18, 2010 6:18 pm

[ Yes. And 'kay. ]
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Experienced Poster
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 6:58 pm

-- Can you start? --
Back to top Go down
Remplissage
Golden Oldie
Remplissage

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 7:01 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too tired to eat [Private]   Too tired to eat [Private] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Too tired to eat [Private]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: