Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

When they meet(Mark)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

When they meet(Mark) Empty
PostSubject: When they meet(Mark)   When they meet(Mark) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 9:31 pm

When they meet(Mark) Tumblr_mdar32nxmt1r1expr
When they meet(Mark) Kallio10

--------------------

Kalli skipped into the store. She was in need of some paper, and a few glittery pens. She needed to write to her mother, like she always did. Kalli had really begun missing her mother, and perhaps could visit her for 'an extended leave'. Kalli would be happy to see her mother's golden hair, and sweet eyes. Kalli imagined spending a week with her mother, and smiled with glee.
"I need to purchase that pack of paper, and these glitzy pens." Kalli asks the clerk, who was running the shop as a chore for Chiron. He caught Kalli's eye, and she tried to not stare.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
http://www.coredour.forumotion.com
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: When they meet(Mark)   When they meet(Mark) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:57 am

When they meet(Mark) BlakeMovesLikeJagger
Alvin Corner

I was working in the camp store when this girl who I recognized to be Kalli Johnston, daughter of Aeolus, so she's in my cabin. "Hey Kalli, you look nice." You look nice was a complete understatement, she looked beautifully hot. I scanned the paper and the pens. "Paper - 5 drachmas, 3 pens - 1 drachma each, so that'll be 8 drachmas." I put her stuff in a bag. "So I know we're cabinmates but you wanna go out sometime?"
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: When they meet(Mark)   When they meet(Mark) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 9:09 am

When they meet(Mark) Tumblr_m4j3wtVlTk1qda93ho8_250

--------------------

Kalli looked up to realize that it was Alvin who was working as the clerk. "Oh. thank you," Kalli smiled at Alvin's compliment. "I uhm, like your hair." She said giving him a compliment back. She dropped eight drachma's onto the table and took another glance at Alvin. She was beginning to realize how... ah... cute he was. A few of their cabin mates had told Kalli that Alvin was into her, but she wasn't sure if they were lying or telling the truth.
Alvin asked Kalli if they wanted to go out sometime.

"Ah," Kalli thought. What could the harm be in going out sometime with Alvin? He was sweet after all. "Sure." Kalli smiles.

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: When they meet(Mark)   When they meet(Mark) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 12:02 pm

Alvin Corner

A big smile appeared on my face. "Excuse me for a moment." I walked into the back of the shop and exploded with happiness. "SHE SAID YES, SHE REALLY SAID YES, WOOOHOOO." I walked back to the counter.
Back to top Go down
Pip
Goddess of Awesomeness
Pip

PostSubject: Re: When they meet(Mark)   When they meet(Mark) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 6:21 pm

When they meet(Mark) Tumblr_mclwwyat3x1rynytv

--------------------

Kalli stood inside as she watched Alvin explode with cheer outside. She cleared her throat and then pushed her strawberry blonde hair back behind her ear. Goodness, Kalli thought to herself. If I knew he liked me this much I would have asked him if he wanted to catch a movie a long time ago. When Alvin walked back in she tried to no smile to much. Or stare.
"So, where do you want to go?"

--------------------
Back to top Go down
Mark_Son of Hermes

Mark_Son of Hermes

PostSubject: Re: When they meet(Mark)   When they meet(Mark) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 2:33 pm

Alvin Corner

"Sorry about that." I said after getting back to the counter. "Well that's depends what movie do you want to see?" I asked suggesting the movies.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When they meet(Mark)   When they meet(Mark) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When they meet(Mark)
Page 1 of 1