Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance Empty
PostSubject: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 6:03 pm

I know I probably have no right to announce or even plan an event, especially considering that there are so many members on this site far more active than I, but...
I've noticed that our original Admins have disappeared somewhere, and I think that, if this forum is to really become the bustling community that I'm sure you'd all like to be a part of, I think it's important to take initiative.

So, a while back, there was consideration of maybe having a dance at camp. Personally, I think this is a really great opportunity for some character interaction and some good relationship build ups and I think we should just go along with this, especially since Valentines Day is coming up. (We could even hold the dance on that day)

If anyone has any suggestions or anything, or dislikes this idea, say so on this thread! I'd really like for everyone to get involved.

If you guys are all cool with the idea, then get your characters ready! Ask someone out or something (unless you're a huntress, because that would just be crazy OOC), or maybe head over to the Aphrodite cabin begging for some beauty tips. Who knows, it's all up to you.
Back to top Go down
http://wonderlandacademy.forumotions.net/forum.htm
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:10 pm

I love the idea of a dance but alot of peaple won't be on Valentine's day. how about the day before or after? more will come we can have it in Mr.D's office.
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 7:13 pm

Yeah, that's a really great suggestion! I guess people would be busy on a holiday like that XD I think the day before would be the best, considering that it's a Saturday.

Haha, I doubt Mr. D would like that though XD It's definitely a place we should consider though! We could even have it in the mess hall, or what about the idea of an outdoor dance?
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 18, 2010 10:33 pm

i can handle him i did it before. Coaxs him into a wine convention! lol
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:15 pm

Yes, I've been wondering where our admins ran off to as well. I've PMed them but I can't seem to get a hold of them.

And this idea of a dance is great. Well, I don't think that it should be on Valentine's Day. It can have a Valentine's theme, but I think that it's better if we held the dance much earlier. I think the best place to hold it is in the Mess Hall. Only because it's large and that's where most of the campers gather for special events and such, anyway. :D
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 7:28 pm

ya perfect the day before then?
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 8:52 pm

Haha, SO NOW WE TAKE CHARGE. We're the captains of OUR OWN DESTINY.

Also, Mess hall is perfect.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 19, 2010 9:22 pm

* smiles* perfect my fellow nerds. lol
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:00 pm

A dance is a great idea. But the problem is, that there arn't that many boys on CHB.
I doubt all of the girls are going to have a date. Maybe we could have an outdoor dance?
I've always imagined the mess hall being just a roof, with stone beams.

*Deep inside my thoughts*
DISCO PARTY!!!
*Afros*
*Disco ball*
*Bell bottoms*
Back to top Go down
Inaniloquist
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Well, I guess not everyone needs to have a date?
Or the guys that exist can pimp it out? lol XD

Okay, current things that need to be settled:
Outdoors vs. Mess hall (I'm cool with both)
Will there be a theme? (My opinion, since this is the first dance, let's just keep it simple)
Back to top Go down
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 5:30 pm

Outdoors vs. Mess hall. Outdoors :)
Theme?: Uhh? Valentines? Uhhh.... Greek gods? I'm pretty sure Apollo would love this :))
Uhmmmm.... Just regular dance?
Back to top Go down
Panda Heart

Panda Heart

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:14 pm

Well, since it's near or the day before Valentine's, I think that should be the theme. And the Mess Hall is actually roofless. But I don't mind both the mess hall and outdoor. I've never danced outdoors before, so I don't know what it's like. I'd say we go for it if people want?

Well, the majority of the characters in the forum are female, but you don't have to have a date if you don't want to. Haha, it's funny how we're planning all this as if we're the ones going to a dance.
Back to top Go down
http://illusoryheart.tumblr.com/
Questionare♣

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 7:50 pm

Yeah.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 9:13 pm

defeitaly
Back to top Go down
daveyp1997

daveyp1997

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Well im going the 13th mess hall i cant wait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance   POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE EVENT: Dance
Page 1 of 1