Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] Empty
PostSubject: Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3]   Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:50 am

Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] Tumblr_lnwbrgkmaX1qaimf2o1_500

Veronica Lyric, Daughter of Apollo And Professional Clutz

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,
Well, I feel the same way too...

alf blood hill looked pretty steep from the Taxi, and I was starting to debate my choice to come back.
I could have stayed for another while with my Mom, who was sick and only just getting better, with my Nan, who had missed me, maybe my Grandpa. Instead I had decided that my Mom was well enough for me to leave, and here I was.
Slowly, I opened the door, stepping out and practically running to the trunk, opening it so I could pull out my retro style suitcase. Then, before I could change my mind, I walked back to my door at a slower pace, closing it. The window was down, and he Taxi guy gave me a weird look.
'There's nothing there Miss,' he said, his voice showing he thought I was crazy.
'Not here no. But I have family just down there,' I pointed down the road, before continuing, 'They don't really like strangers to drive up to their house. But I'm fine walking.'
Flashing him a smile, I pulled my purse from my pocket, taking out around 60 Dollars. Given to me by my Uncle to pay for the fare, I was glad it wasn't my own money.
You could see in the drivers eyes that he didn't care anymore about where I was going. His only focus was the money I held out to him, and sure enough he took it.
'You can keep the change,' I said absently, turning away as he sped away.
Not for the first time since leaving nearly four months ago- yeah, four months. As in, September 16th I left in a Taxi after I got the call my Mom was seriously sick. Now it was the 12th of January, and I had been gone nearly four months. But my mind flitted to Jonathan. I hadn't even said goodbye, because there hadn't been enough time. He had probably found someone else by now. Someone who didn't just up and leave without so much as a note.
And again, I was struck by how much three and something months could change someone. Namely, how much I had changed over three and something months.
My hair had always been long, but now it was pretty much at my waist, thicker than before, less blonde streaks, more brown. My eyes had gone a clearer blue, and I had grown maybe an inch. Still not really tall, but I was getting to be average at least. I even wore the occasional bit of make up now, but not too much when I did. I still wasn't comfortable enough to do that.
Today I was wearing simple travel clothes. My favorite air of dark blue skinny jeans, and a white top that fell to below my waist, with the design of a cross on it. I had on a black and white american college jacket, the Adidas symbol on one side. Of course, I had on my usual converse, black to do with the design on my top.
I was even wearing some of my jewelry, mostly what I had gotten for Christmas. I had a black heart pendant, with a black heart ring and black flower earrings. Keeping with the black theme, a black lace watch thing that I'd gotten from my Nan.
So not only had my looks changed, my style had too.
My suitcase snagged on a small root, and I almost went headfirst up the hill.
So my looks and style had changed, but my personality, and how much of a clutz I was, hadn't.
Inside my suitcase was all the things that I needed back here, and a envelope for Jonathan. I'd made him a Christmas card, because I'd thought I would see him. When I hadn't, I'd decided that I'd give it to him when I did. It was dorky, of course. He'd probably think I was a freak, and decide to ignore me. But its the thought that counts, right?
I could only hope so.
And then I was there. At the top of the hill, looking out at the Camp.
'I guess I didn't realize how much I missed it,' I said softly, looking at all the Cabins, the stables, the Pavilion, the beach.
Somewhere down there was Buffy, Anya, Jonathan...

OOC: YAY JONRON LOVE
Clothes: Here
Theme: Displaced - Azura Ray
RP Partner/s: SAPH

Christmas Card:
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3]   Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:32 am

jonathan wyatt adams son of aphrodite

Jonathan leaned against one of the pine trees on top of Half Blood Hill. It was cold, yes, but the view overlooking the snow-blanketed camp was beyond amazing. With the war and all the preparations coming up, he needed a way to relax. A quiet way to let off some steam. And here, standing under a pine tree and staring at the expanse of camp brought him a lot of peace. So many memories he made here in camp, so many friends, so many unexpected family members he never knew he had... It was Jonathan's second home.

But then, some of the memories weren't all good. Like when his last girlfriend snuck behind him to see someone else. He cringed at the memory, trying to shake it off. He didn't need to be reminded of that. He didn't want the wounds reopened, especially when they had come close to doing just that recently...

He sighed, stuffing his hands inside his jacket pockets. He hadn't even bothered to dress up today - quite unusual of someone of his descent. Jonathan had pretty much thrown together the first things he touched - a leather jacket that looked a little worse for wear, a pair of grey pants and lastly a red-and-white scarf he had received from his adoptive parents last Christmas. He hadn't gotten the chance to see them too, he thought guiltily, seeing that being cabin leader required him to spend most of the time in camp even during the holidays. They said they didn't mind, but that didn't keep the guilt from his conscience.

Jonathan didn't turn when he heard muffled footsteps in the snow. It was probably just another camper returning from the holiday break. He continued to stare at the scenery below him, minding his own business, at least until the girl spoke.

He started. It couldn't be...

Then he turned to look, only to swallow thickly at the sight. Something in his chest hurt, something that had been this close to reopening old wounds. Feeling his body go tense, Jonathan stared at the girl. She looked... different. Had her hair been that long? He figured it wasn't. After all, it was nearly four months since he had last seen her.

His shoulders drooped a little. She left just like that. No note, no message, no anything. Jonathan wanted to kick himself for hoping for some sort of sign. It wasn't like they were going out... Well he asked her to go see the fireworks that one time, but that didn't mean much, did it? At least, maybe not to her. Usually he wasn't this sullen, but given his past experiences with the matter, Jonathan couldn't help but be a little resentful.

Still, even if her looks changed slightly, Jonathan couldn't deny that she was beautiful.

Give it a rest, he told himself. It had been four months. She might have found someone else by now. Heck, he wouldn't be surprised if she found herself a mortal boyfriend by now. The thought had his hands clenching into fists.

Jonathan briefly considered slipping away before she could notice him but he found that he couldn't get his legs to cooperate. He couldn't just go... Not right now...

"Hey," his voice was carefully controlled when he spoke up, still unmoving from his place under the tree. A smile played on his lips as he looked at her, wondering why on earth had he not gone by now, wondering why his brain willed him to stay here with the girl who left without a word, carving out a hollow space inside his chest. But even with this internal debate, he managed to put up a cheerful front. That was Jonathan for you, the boy who had unwillingly mastered the art of lying.

"Long time no see, Ronron."
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3]   Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:02 am

Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] Tumblr_mecp1pB99j1rh231mo5_250

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

o. Home. All the sayings about it, and none of them could describe how it felt to be back. To be back where I belonged. I pushed the suitcases handle down, putting it down so I could stay here for a few more minutes without the temptation of rolling it down the hill and running through the Camp.
I could see the Apollo Cabin down below, the gold glinting in the sunlight. My bunk would still be there. I'd need to unpack, but as soon as I was done that, everything would be the exact same as it had been. Except the fact that I knew how close my Mom had come to death. And how much my heart hurt thinking about how Jonathan would be.
He'd probably hate me. He'd be right too. I mean, who would believe that I'd had no time to even give him a message. I hadn't seen him in so long now. A third of a year in fact.
Would he still know me? Or would he ignore me?
I blinked back some tears, taking a deep breath.
In fact, I wouldn't have even noticed him there if he hadn't have spoken.
"Long time no see, Ronron."
The voice was unmistakable. In fact, I knew that voice better than nearly anyone elses, even Grace's.
'Certainly been a while Athan,' I said, my voice breaking slightly at the end.
I tried to smile. I tried to make words come out of my mouth.
"I'm sorry" would be one of the first things I would have said, had my mouth wanted to move, wanted to make the sounds. Instead, it went completely dry, and I swallowed, looking him up and down. He'd changed too, just not as drastically.
Still handsome, still the same old Athan. He probably thought I'd changed loads.
'So em, how have you been?'
Cursing myself, I almost burst into tears right then and there. What an amazing thing to say after four months. "How have you been?". Totally not pathetic. It was just my luck my mouth had decided to work again just after my brain decided to say something as terrible as that.

Christmas Card:
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3]   Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:20 am

jonathan wyatt adams son of aphrodite

Jonathan didn't miss how her features changed, how awkward it looked for both of them to be there. How something twinkled in her eyes... were those tears? He sucked in a deep breath, feeling heavier by the second. Why should she be crying? Could she have been guilty for leaving without as much as a goodbye?

No, stop thinking like that, he thought sternly. He shouldn't get his hopes up. The last times he did, they got crushed like helpless bugs. Three times. He couldn't let his guard down, not anymore. Ironic, really, how people think that being a son of Aphrodite, he had it all easy. They didn't know how wrong they were. They didn't know how much a son of love could experience pain through love.

Jonathan finally took a few steps closer to her, though not near enough to be within arm's reach. He had to be cautious, he told himself. Yeah, cautious, even if Ronnie looked to be at the brink of tears. It started eating him up from the inside to see her like that, but he couldn't just... he couldn't just go and hold her in his arms, could he? He didn't even know where she was for the past few months or why she left. Heck, he didn't even know where they stood.

"Good," he replied simply, not letting the smile melt off his face. Unlike her, he seemed to be well-versed with this. Hiding his emotions. It was the best way, he thought. No one would pity you, no one would feel like it was their duty to cheer you up. Through masking himself, Jonathan found that he wouldn't feel like anyone's burden.

His eyes lingered on her suitcase, his smile widening when he realized how Ronnie it seemed. It told him that she hadn't really changed, not much anyway. "How 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3]   Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 11:57 am

Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] Tumblr_mgcp8fjQaD1rxfs8ro1_250Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] Tumblr_mgcp8fjQaD1rxfs8ro2_250
Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] Tumblr_mgcp8fjQaD1rxfs8ro3_250Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] Tumblr_mgcp8fjQaD1rxfs8ro4_250

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

orry. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry. If I could say it a million times I would.
Blinking again I felt one single tear roll down my cheek, and I shook my head.
'I'm sorry, I'm so, so sorry. I loved the fireworks, that whole night was amazing. I'm sorry. My Mom... she was sick, really sick. I mean, she was pretty much on the verge of death for a while. I didn't- I didn't know what to do. I left because I thought that was the right thing, to go and help, to go and care for her. My Step-dad, he couldn't cope. And everything was just... just wrong for such a long time, and I didn't know what to do,' I was crying now, the dam that had been built had exploded, 'I didn't want to leave without saying goodbye. It was wrong, really, really wrong, I know that. I didn't think, okay, I didn't think I had enough time. I-I'm so sorry Jonathan.'
Wiping my hand across my eyes, I tried to take deep breaths. I tried to stop the uncontrollable sobbing, to rebuild my carefully placed wall, separating those thoughts from my basic ones.
For so long, my life had been the same cycle. And then my Mom got so sick, and everything had got caught in a whirlwind, spiraling out of control. It was all coming out now it seemed, coming out in the worst of places, in front of the guy I had a major crush on.
What could I say now? Sorry again? Sorry for leaving, sorry for crying, sorry for everything?
'Everything was so bad these last few months Jonathan. I am honestly, truly sorry for everything.'

Christmas Card:
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3]   Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 10:29 am

jonathan
son of aphrodite

Jonathan immediately felt awful. For Zeus' sake, Ronnie's mother was dying and there he was, feeling annoyed that she hadn't even said goodbye. And now she was apologizing for something that wasn't even her fault. Shouldn't it be the other way around? Shouldn't he be the one saying sorry for feeling like that?

"Ronnie, you don't have to apologize... I mean - it's not that I - I..." he faltered as tears streamed down her cheeks. His arms made a weird jerking movement, almost as if he was going to reach out, but he stopped himself before he could. But then, he found himself wondering why he held back. Ronnie was crying, and here he was standing like an idiot. He opened his mouth but words failed him for once. What else could he say? 'Sorry'? Sorry wouldn't cut it. Sorry wouldn't make up for all the guilt building up inside.

Oh screw it.

And finally, he reached out and pulled her into a warm hug.

She could push him away if she wanted to. Jonathan wouldn't mind it if she would. In fact, he thought that he deserved it anyway for being selfish, but he just had to do it. Words couldn't express how much he wanted to console her. As he protectively held her tight, he wondered if she could understand his unspoken message. As his eyes squeezed shut and he mouthed 'I'm sorry' even when she couldn't see it, he wondered if this simple hug would make her feel alright.
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3]   Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 12:15 pm

Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] Tumblr_mgcp8fjQaD1rxfs8ro1_250Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] Tumblr_mgcp8fjQaD1rxfs8ro2_250

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

'ᓮ didn't know what to do. I-' I sobbed once more, 'I got so lost.'
My voice cracked as he pulled me into a really warm hug.
I realized in a few seconds that the me before a the four month absence would have probably fainted from shock or something, would have been amazing he'd hug her.
But the me now, the me after the four month absence...
I didn't push away and grovel, instead hugging him back, running out of tears and sobbing weird tear-less sighs.
'I didn't know what to do then Athan. I don't know what to do now,' I said softly, my voice catching.
Would he even care? A person offered a hug. That didn't mean that all was forgotten. That all was ok.
But in his arms, I felt the stirring of the old Ronnie. The one who hadn't seen her mother close to death, and who had only one thought, Jonathan. The old Ronnie who would have swooned.
'I-I'm sorry, but thank you. For everything. I never said that afterwards,' I whispered.

OOC: I think I overdid the GIF's last time lol also Joe Brooks is an amazing singer and I am listening to Till my heart stops beating right now xD

Christmas Card:
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3]   Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 5:22 am

jonathan
son of aphrodite

Jonathan sighed and patted her back consolingly. More relieved than anything that she hadn't pushed him away, he spoke quietly into her ear. "Thank you too. And I'm sorry, Ron, I really am. I should have understood sooner..."

He continued to hold her, afraid that she would collapse if he let go. Let her pull away at her own pace, he thought.

Then Jonathan frowned, concerned. "Is your mom alright?"

ooc: sorry for the delay and this crappy excuse of a post. i didn't know what to write...
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3]   Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 12:32 pm

Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] Tumblr_mecp1pB99j1rh231mo5_250

You would fight for me,
You would starve for me,
You would suffer for me,
You would die for me,

I smiiled through my tears, pulling back enough to look at him in the face.
'You have nothing to apoligize for. Nothing.'
Then I fought the strange urge to laugh.
'Although you are strangly perfect. You could apoligize for being perfect while I stand here clumsy and as far from perfect as humanly possible.'
I had to fight another enslought of tears though.
'She's doing better. The doctors let her home just over a week ago, and the threat has passed...' I swallowed hard and blinked away the fresh tears, 'But for a while... for a while I thought Iwas going to lose her. And that wasn't something I wanted- isn't something I ever want to happen.'

OOC: AH SAPH I'M SORRY THIS IS BAD

Christmas Card:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3]   Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Its Just A Simple Line, I Can Still Here It, All Of The Time, If I Can Just Hold On Tonight, I Know That Nothing, Nothing Survives.... [SAPH <3]
Page 1 of 1