Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

hold on let me delete

Go down 
+4
tethys
Nico
Boo Bunny
Baby Lex
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

hold on let me delete Empty
PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Nice rules. :)

hold on let me delete 30lz9t0
Back to top Go down
Boo Bunny
Bieber Bunny
Boo Bunny

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:48 pm

I LOVE YOU DAN!
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:23 pm

I like the one about death . . . (Kind of creepy, but it keeps characters from being invincible)
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 10:26 pm

Ya, but if there are battles weekly, my characters are going to go really fast. Because I'm not going to make new ones every week. Dx
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 11:45 pm

THEN LOOKS LIKE HE'S GONNA GET INJURED. Make more. They aren't that hard to make. I mean, look at me! I make them all the time.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:20 am

LOL. I worship Zan.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:33 am

Simple solutions to these questions. (: And Gaz, you already have sufficient characters despite your question, so you should be all set. If you only have one character, then if he participates in the Battle, then he has to be injured. Simple as that.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:29 pm

ARE WE GONNA HAVE A BURIAL SHROUD BURNING AND SUCH? 'Cause when people die in the book, there's this whole hulabaloo. Just askin'.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:18 pm

We need a camp graveyard. I don't think there's one in the book, but that doesn't matter.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:32 pm

In the books they put them in a coffin, and burn them.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:33 pm

Well, we could have them put in a graveyard in like Canada where people sneak out to some time? xD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:37 pm

In Canada? It should be like on Half-Blood Hill or something x.x
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:39 pm

But during the war, people would stop to pray or whatever by the graveyards and not focus on the monster behind them. But if in, say, Canada, Chiron won't tell them where it is so they stay focus on the villainous things alive instead of the brave deceased.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 8:40 pm

I see where you're going with this. I still think it should be closer to camp, but it's not my choice ^^;
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 pm

I suggest it still be on Camp; as it shouldn't take an entire journey to reach the Burial Ground, nor can anyone magically appear there. However it should be separate from any location on campus that could be likely to have an attack, so no one would stumble upon it during a battle and become distracted.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:24 pm

I think somewhere private. Campers can have moments alone with the dead body, away from any activity. Canada was over exaggerating, but maybe somewhere closer to the camp. Not the city, no, but maybe a near-by hill, deserted. Since nobody can make in invisible or protected from monsters, it being deserted, and the fact that campers could like only go one-two at a time would make the monsters less attracted. And, for the fact the humans might see it, there'd be smaller gravestones.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:32 pm

That sounds more within proportion. And agreed. Should there be a separate Forum topic labeled the 'Burial Ground' within the Off Campus section?
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 pm

I agree. Some deserted hill in the New York area, I guess?
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 9:37 pm

Yeah, sounds good. But, we'd have to sort out the way characters would go there. I think some topic within the graveyard one where users ask (as their char) for approval to go, and also there would be a regularly updated list where there'd be the names of the deceased, birthday, and anyone who's currently visiting the person.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:29 pm

I'm with Music-a burial ground close (i.e. easy walking distance) from camp, and an organized list of the deceased.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:31 pm

Well, if not a list, they all get their own topics. But, a list still, with links to the topics.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:36 pm

Topics? Explain.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 pm

Like, say Kaylee Tyler died. In the Camp's Graveyard, there'd be a topic called "Kaylee Tyler's Grave" and in description, it'd say like "Character of Alex da Boss". The first post would be describing the gravestone and if there are any flowers or crap around it. People would post there if they went to visit the grave. Eh, eh?

But, admins/mods would post the topics and keep track of the list.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:49 pm

Awesome! That's kewl. I SECOND THAT IDEAR.
Back to top Go down
Dan
Secret Chinchilla Ninja
Secret Chinchilla Ninja

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:55 pm

Hmm... so shall we have the Camp Graveyard stationed off to one side of the Camp entrance? Or would you rather have it in the Off Campus section somewhere in the city? If you guys pick the latter, I'm going to need more detail on the spot so I can put it all together in the Off Campus section. Sound good?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hold on let me delete   hold on let me delete I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hold on let me delete
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: