Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Training in Harsh Weather

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kol Mikaelson
Experienced Poster
Kol Mikaelson

Training in Harsh Weather Empty
PostSubject: Training in Harsh Weather   Training in Harsh Weather I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 09, 2013 9:57 pm

Belle glided back and forth nervously, pacing as she waited for pupils. This seemed like a good idea at the time, back in the Big House during discussion, but it made her nervous when she thought about teaching campers. Some maybe even older (possibly even more experienced?) then she, and this made her stomach jump uncomfortably, so she tried to shake the thought away.

Pulling the hood of her jacket closer around her neck, she stopped pacing and looked around. It wasn't a particularly cold day, just a bit of frost in the morning and a chill of the wind here and there, just enough of an excuse to wear a light jacket. Belle tried to focus hard on her plans for the lesson she had prepared, wondering if the Zeus or Nyx cabin had prepared anything and would be joining her this evening. It was alright if they didn't, a course in snow should be fine, but it's always good to have variety when training for unexpected things.

Belle pushed her hands into her pockets, and let her icy blue eyes shine around the camp, looking for possibles that were scrambling towards her training course. She didn't expect a fairly large crowd, and expected some of the weapons classes to have a bit of a larger crowd, but weather, as some campers evidently have not learned, can be just as deadly as a spear.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Training in Harsh Weather   Training in Harsh Weather I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 10:05 pm

Ever since he had returned to Camp Half-Blood, Magnus Starkweather was looking for a challenge. He had done the usual combat and survival courses so many times, he knew them like the back of his hand. But this? Simulation testing? He didn't recall that being around before, and it sounded difficult. Just what he was looking for. Dressed in cargo pants, army boots and a camouflage jacket with armour over top, he approached.
"Yo, I heard this was where some kind of simulation training was gonna take place," he said to the girl already there. "Am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Evergreenf

PostSubject: Re: Training in Harsh Weather   Training in Harsh Weather I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 3:23 pm

Kenz Cummings- "Sticks and stones may break my bones, but if you insult me, I'll smack you with my lyre."

Kenz walked calmly towards the simulation training, having taken a short haitus from school to prepare for the battle. She wore a navy green jacket with light armor underneath, blue jeans, and a monkey hat. Yes, a knitted monkey hat. It was Lucas's favorite, and it helped Kenz focus on who she was fighting for. Plus, it had little ear holes so that she could hear her surroundings and energize herself with music if necessary. She held her lyre in her left hand, keeping a finger over the trigger in case she needed the dagger that was hidden inside.

"This is Simulation practice, correct?" She asked. Suddenly, she felt like the runt of the litter. The two campers towered above her, and she pulled her hat lower, trying to hide. She always had problems with people bigger than her.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Evergreenf on Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Training in Harsh Weather   Training in Harsh Weather I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 6:08 pm

Terra Knighte
daughter of Nyx
185 Words ᴥ Outfit might come later

Terra hurried along through the cold, crisp air. She really hated the cold. She liked snow, but why did it have to be so cold to get snow? She shivered slightly as she made her way towards the Simulation Testing place. Hopefully there would be someone else there. It would be a bit awkward if it was just her making everything dark for the other campers. They'd just be wandering around, blind. Luckily when she got there Belle had alreday arrived. Thank goodness, Terra thought with a relieved sigh. Snow and darkness would be pretty good. What if there was a battle at night while it was snowing? This combination made sense.
As she arrived at the station she heard the two other campers there ask whether this was Simulation Training. "Yep, this is the Simulation Station." she said as she stopped next to Belle. Should they wait for more campers, or would it be better to start now? Terra hadn't really expected many people. They probably thought that weapons were more important. She glanced over at Belle to see what she wanted to do.
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Training in Harsh Weather   Training in Harsh Weather I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 1:16 pm

Magnus rubbed his hands together, genuinely excited to begin with this new form of training. "Excellent. I didn't get too lost. Now, what is this simulation testing gonna be about, huh? I've heard talk of it since I returned to camp, but I never really got word of what it actually is. Let me get one thing out of the way: is magic involved?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Training in Harsh Weather   Training in Harsh Weather I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Training in Harsh Weather
Page 1 of 1