Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Nice weather today! [Zuni]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Nice weather today! [Zuni] Empty
PostSubject: Nice weather today! [Zuni]   Nice weather today! [Zuni] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:40 pm

Nice weather today! [Zuni] Untitled-1
>>D E S I R E E k a t a r i n a W I L L I A M S<<

-------------------------------------------------------
y o u W E R E a P R O B L E M c h i l d
B E E N g r o u n d e d Y O U R w h o l e L I F E
s o N O W y o u r e R U N N I N w I l d

Desiree decided to take a break from the forges and breathe in some fresh air. It was a nice day, clear skies, warm and sunny. For once, she actually liked it. The winter weather had gone and it wasn't freezing 24\7 at camp. Heck, she was already wearing short-shorts! Deciding that she wanted to just sit there and read a book, she took off her flip flips and dipped her feet in the cool water and started to read The Hunger Games.

She had just started the book yesterday and was enjoying it very much. It had been a book suggestion from one of her siblings. She indulged herself into the world that the book was in and was completely unaware of other people passing by. Not that she would care if anyone saw her reading anyways. It was her business, not theirs.
Back to top Go down
Zuni

PostSubject: Re: Nice weather today! [Zuni]   Nice weather today! [Zuni] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 2:47 pm

Zuni had been feeling bored a lot lately and decided to visit the lake. It was nice day, great for exploring. She was new to the camp and didn't really have any friends yet so she was on her own for exploring. As she arrived at the lake she saw a girl reading a book. Zuni couldn't read the title as she was behind the girl. "What are you reading?" She called over. It was never to early to try to make a friend.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Nice weather today! [Zuni]   Nice weather today! [Zuni] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:47 am

Desiree looked up to a young girl, no older than 13 standing there. She smiled lightly at her, luckily for the girl; she was in a good mood today. It was mostly because she had felt energetic and stuff the whole day for some reason.

”I’m reading The Hunger Games.” She said in a friendly tone.

Desiree felt giddy, a bit too giddy. Maybe it was because she had too much sugar for lunch, but it didn’t really matter. She would just seem like a really nice person to anyone who didn’t really know her. To people who knew her, well, that was a different story. But honestly, who gave a crap what she was doing?

Back to top Go down
Zuni

PostSubject: Re: Nice weather today! [Zuni]   Nice weather today! [Zuni] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 12:52 am

I had heard of the Hunger Games. I hadn't read them but then again I hardly read anything. I studied the girl a moment. She was pretty and seemed to be friendly. I sat in the sand beside her. "That's cool," I finally said. "I don't read much but I hear the Hunger Games is a pretty good series. I'm dyslexic so reading is kind of hard... Anyway, I'm Zuni. Zuni Lemaya." I hated it when I did that. I so often would go on and on and leave the other person hardly anytime to say anything.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: Nice weather today! [Zuni]   Nice weather today! [Zuni] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 1:03 pm

Desiree smiled and ran a hand through her choclate brown hair to pull any loose strands in. She felt the sun beating down on her and she loved it, unlike most other people. She enjoyed the sun.

”I’m Desiree Williams.” She said in her thick accent.

Back to top Go down
Zuni

PostSubject: Re: Nice weather today! [Zuni]   Nice weather today! [Zuni] I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 2:49 pm

Zuni smiled. "Nice to meet you! Desiree is a cool name! I'm a daughter of Apollo. Who's your god-parent?"She asked. Zuni drew in the sand as she spoke. She didn't really pay attention to what she was drawing, but drew randomly. In the end she had something that looked a bit like a sun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nice weather today! [Zuni]   Nice weather today! [Zuni] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nice weather today! [Zuni]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: