Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Javeline Throwing [advanced; for older campers]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

Javeline Throwing [advanced; for older campers] Empty
PostSubject: Javeline Throwing [advanced; for older campers]   Javeline Throwing [advanced; for older campers] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:58 pm

Javeline Throwing [advanced; for older campers] Tumblr_lat8avYsov1qepg3ao1_500_large
june helen prenston

time: near 10 am
instructors: june and james, ares cabin leaders
Before that day, June had never even picked up a javeline, but the power she had always found ridiculously unhelpfuly had finally come in handy. You see, June has always possessed the ability to learn how to use any weapon by simply holdng it, which she never cared for, until she found out she was supposed to be teaching the javelin to everyone who wanted to learn. (this meant the older campers, because children were not permitted to weild the arena's spare javelins. it was dangerous for everyone involved.) As she waited for campers to show up, June spun her javelin around, flicking her upper arm and holding tighter when she would usually let go of the weapon. A small grin spread onto June's face as she realized that the javelin was actually kind of fun, and you had to be kind of strong to weild them. That fact was extremely refreshing. June had managed to whip herself into shape. She was in shape.

June had set up a pile of javelins in the middle of the arena, along with a pile of armor, mainly torso pieces, face masks, and gloves for grippign the weapons. She was proud of her work, having managed to gather together a large enough stack of materials to properly instruct the class. There probably weren't any campers who longed to learn the weapon, but it could do serious damange, and that was always something the Ares campers looked for. Maybe people would come, maybe they wouldn't. June didn't mind either way. She had learned herself two use the strong spear-weapon.

built a wall around my heart
Back to top Go down

Javeline Throwing [advanced; for older campers]
Page 1 of 1