Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Throwing pebbles

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jehowell

Throwing pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Throwing pebbles   Throwing pebbles I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:29 pm

Damion walked down the creek, thankful for the peace and quite. There were so many people in camp, and it wasn't even summer. Damion pushed that thought out of his head though; he was just thankful to be alone now. He stepped down to where the creek meet a small patch of sand and rocks. Picking up a few, he started tossing them into the water, attempting to make them skip.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Throwing pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing pebbles   Throwing pebbles I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:30 pm

I walked on the side of the creek slowly, but I was quickly becoming bored on account of my ADHD, so I started to jump around on the rocks in the creek, when suddenly a rock hit my foot and I slipped, hitting my arm on a rock and plunging into the creek, surfacing on the shore a few inches from where I hit the water.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
jehowell

Throwing pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing pebbles   Throwing pebbles I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Damion was in his own world, so he didn't even see the boy jumping around on the rocks... until it was too late. Damion heard the splash of the boy hitting the water. Startled out of his thoughts, Damion rushed to the boy. He put his hand forward for him to grab. "S...Sorry" he stuttered, unsure how the boy was going to react.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu
Mr. Content Cucumber
Gazimu

Throwing pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing pebbles   Throwing pebbles I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:14 pm

"Ouch" I moaned, I looked up and took the guy's hand, "Nice shot, although I hope you weren't aiming for me" I said, trying not to be angry, it probably wasn't his fault anyways, "Im Parker"
Back to top Go down
http://www.thehungergamesrp.forummotion.com
jehowell

Throwing pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing pebbles   Throwing pebbles I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:30 pm

"I... I didn't mean to... to hit you. S-sorry" Damion replied. He helped pull Parked to his feet, and out of the water. "I-I'm Damion... bye." With that, he started walking up the riverbank. Damion didn't do well talking with people.
Back to top Go down
#Megz
Experienced Poster
#Megz

Location : None of yo damn buisness....probably at a party though...

Throwing pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing pebbles   Throwing pebbles I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 2:06 am

I was sitting up in a tree just chillin near the creek when I heard a big splash and conversation.Curiosity led me down the tree and next to a boy who was wet and looked like he hurt his arm."You okay?"I asked recognizing him as a fellow minor god child.Another boy was walking away looking nervouse."Hey you!!What happened?"I shouted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Throwing pebbles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Throwing pebbles   Throwing pebbles I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Throwing pebbles
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: