Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  Empty
PostSubject: Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.    Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:00 pm

Lauren Pia Kodak stood over by the archery range staring down the archery thingies. She arched her eyebrow and pulled out a dagger from her belt. "Hmm..." she looked thoughtful as she eyed the dagger in her hand. 'What would happen if I threw this dagger like a softball?' She wondered. L.P. decided to test her theory. She wound her arm up and threw the dagger. It hit the outside ring of the archery thingie. Much better than anytime she had tried to throw overhand.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.    Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:18 pm

Benny strolled into the arena, looking over at his griffin. "Hey bud, ready to train?" he asked. The bird gave an unwilling sigh. Benny rolled his blue eyes and drew his swords. He held one in each hand with a wide grin. "Ready?" he asked. Lyon gave a nod. The griffin shot into the air, flying down at Benny. Benny blocked his beak with one sword, and his talons with another. The swords had covers on them so they didn't actually stab his companion. The two fought, blocking and jabbing, dodging and jumping. It almost seemed like a dance.
Lyon tried to get Benny from behind, but Benny was too quick. He spun around, locking one sword on the sides of the griffin's neck. The Son of Apollo flipped the creature to the dusty floor.
Lyon gave a squawk while Benny helped him up. He checked Lyon's neck to make sure the sword covers hadn't accidentally broken. Benny smile, patting the griffin's beak. "Great job, buddy," he said with a wide, white, Apollo smile.
Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.    Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 21, 2011 5:51 pm

Hearing a loud crash the daughter of Bia screamed. "WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" She pointed at the bird thing frantically. Birds freaked her out. For some random reason. She shook her head and tried to compose herself. She cracked her ringed knuckles. None of the rings corrdinated with each other. She wore a cowboy hat plopped on her head with a Ramones tank.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=30668570
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.    Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 2:51 pm

Benny jumped a bit as the girl shrieked. A frown formed across his face at her question. "Lyon? He's a griffin," he explained, patting the creatures feathery head. "You know...a creature with the head and wings of an eagle and the body of a lion?" he explained. Lyon have a squawk, ruffling his wings at her obvious outrage.
Benny chuckled lightly and shook his head. "He's perfectly harmless..nothing to be afraid of," he added in a calming voice. He flipped his hair out of his face, setting his two swords on the dusty ground. He'd seen this girl before...but her name escaped him. 'Ah well..' he thought, giving a shrug. "Name's Benny...Son of Apollo," he explained, leaning against the large griffin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.    Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 4:15 pm

"Ugh. I hate birds. They creep me out," LP said, crossing her arms over her chest as she strolled across the floor up to him. She met his gaze, from a foot below and gave a slight nod of her head. "I'm going to call you...Benny the Love Sponge." She grinned and explained, "It's a prison nickname, don't ask. I'm Lauren Pia, Bia. Call me LP."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.    Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 8:59 pm

Benny's brow furrowed as she said she hated birds. "Lyon isn't actually a bird...he's a griffin. And they're very proud creatures," he trailed off as Lyon gave an angry squawk. "They're easily offended..." he added in a slight whisper. The griffin shot him a glare, but Benny simply rolled his ocean, blue eyes. "Why don't you go take a flight...catch a doe or something.." he said, patting the creature's beak. Lyon snorted, but reluctantly agreed. He shot off into the sky and was soon out of sight.
Benny studied the girl curiously. "Love Sponge?" he repeated, arching a black eyebrow. He shook his head with a small chuckle. "I'm not gonna ask.." he added, stuffing his hands into his pockets. "Can I call you Pia instead? When I hear "LP" I think of a Lumbar Puncture.." he explained with a sheepish smile.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.    Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 pm

"Sure. I'm still gonna call you Benny the Love Sponge, though." The short girl grinned. "Yeah...I don't like birds, make sure your hippogriff-thing knows that, kay?" She said tapping Benny's chest with each word. To get the message through of course.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.    Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Benny stared at the girl's finger in his chest. "Yes yes I know...I'm scrawny," he said, flapping around his gangly arms. He assumed that was probably what was running through her mind as she poked him in the chest. "And don't worry...Lyon is harmless. And besides, how often did you plan on seeing me to have to worry about whether he was around?" he asked in a flirty tone with a white, Apollo grin.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.    Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 11:13 am

A red blush crept over Pia's face. "I just don't want giant bird things flying all over camp. It's creepy..." she said, pulling her hand back and crossing her arms over her chest.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.    Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:07 pm

Benny smiled, leaning against the bleachers. He flipped a bit of his black hair out of his face. He looked more like a child of Poseidon than a child of Apollo, but that was his mother's side. "Well alright then. He won't fly around camp," he replied with a grin. He was obviously flirting, although he tried to keep it a subtle obvious...
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.    Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 28, 2011 8:48 pm

"Ok. Fine." LP said, turning on her heel and walking back over to her daggers. She needed more practice and needed to focus on the training. Not boys. Though she had her fun back home, with her friends teasing boys, now was a time to train. She could flirt later. And frankly, Benny the Love Sponge wasn't her type. He was too...Apollo-y?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.    Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yo. I'm Just Here. Throwing Stuff.
Page 1 of 1