Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] Empty
PostSubject: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 10:17 pm

Luke; Zeus

Luke was in jeans and a plain gray tee shirt. On his feet were Jordan's. Plain ones. After the Sadie Hawkin's dance, he was relieved. It was actually easier than he thought. Luke was hoping to hang out with Anna today. Still, after everything that occured, Luke wasn't sure if they were more than friends. It had seemed that way, but he wasn't sure of anything. He was not shy around girls, but sometimes a little clueless. Then, the demigod heard a soft knock on his door. Getting up from the couch, he opened the nicely carved door. "Hey." Luke said with his eyes lighting up, smiling. "Ah, came on." Luke said welcoming the person into the cabin. He scratched the back of his neck. Followed by that, he wiped his left eye, a eyelash was in it. Luca blinked a few times, before being okay. Fussing again, Luke brushed three fingers threw his messy brown hair.

tag: --- words: --- notes: --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:45 pm

Anna Meira Sanzenin * Demeter * the darer

whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] Tumblr_m881mdRgyJ1rbh6uuo2_500

Anna knocked at the door, hoping to meet Luca.
Her mind was still preoccupied after the Sadie Hawkins Dance. Who would think that she'd find a... Anna refused to think of it. She wasn't even sure if it was just a pleasant dream, or something. But she could not fool herself. She knew it was real, and this is the first time she'll test it out.

Luca opened the door for her. She managed a wave, then stepped in. The Zeus cabin was really big. And cold. There are thunder, too. So this is what the King of Olympus' cabin was. She wondered how the campers even sleep. "Hi," she said. "I didn't startle you, did I?" Anna grinned at the guy's actions. She brushed her hair back.

Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

Location : Go straight, then make a left, turn at the corner. Go right and there it is. Oh!!! Oops. Sorry that's the pizza place. Well, enjoy some pizza.

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 02, 2013 7:15 pm

Luke; Zeus

He grabbed the edge of his gray tee shirt. As Anna walked in, Luke sat at the edge of his chair. "No, not at all." He said placing his elbow at the top. "Here, you can sit anywhere. Try to ignore the thunder." Luke said getting up to put his other shoes in the closet. "You get used to it." Luke said with a chuckle. He looked at Anna once more. "How've you been?" Luke asked. The dance was only a few days ago. And Luke did enjoy it. He let go of his shirt, which he had been holding onto.

tag: --- words: --- notes: --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 12:27 am

ooc: hey purple, i love your nametag. seriously.

Anna considered the invitation and eyed the floor.
Nope. It was too cold, Anna thought. She went to pull a chair from beside a camper's bed. She'd have to return that later. She sat on the chair, a meter from Luca. "I bet it's deafening. I just hope it doesn't rain," she said jokingly, joining his chuckle, but then stopping too as another thunder clap. Looking around the cabin, she figured it was sad to live in it. She wondered if the campers are feeling the same.

Anna thought about what was she feeling today. Sort of nervous. But also happy. And confused. She could tell none of that to Luca except... "I'm fine." She grinned. "The dance left me... shocked," she commented, blushing and looking away. "I-I mean," she continued stammering, "H-How are you?" Okay, stupid question, but Anna is just crap with her feelings, and the fact that she did like Luca.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 6:15 pm

Luke; Zeus

Luke sat back down, after Anna had. They were not to far apart. Luke chuckled a little. He had a smile on his face, and he was looking directly at her. "It's a strange place to live in, I must admit." Luca said as he heard a second thunder clap again. Still... Luke was still confused, and he was sure Anna was to. He didn't want to ask. He didn't know how. Luke wasn't what to say or phrase it or anything. Luke peered at Anna. "I'm glad your doing well." He said smiling again, placing his hand on his knee. After she grinned, he couldn't help but to grin back. "That make's two on us. Um, about that, are we... dating?!" Luke asked with a baffled look on his face. He was shocked. The words actually came out of his mouth. "I mean... I'm great, never better." Luke said awkwardly.

tag: --- words: --- notes: lol you mean this tag?, and that I haven't used it, ROFL --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 6:00 am

ooc: no, no, no. I mean the Amanda there at your siggy. Is it a gift from secret santa? :D

Anna looked once more at the ceiling,
and wondered if lightning would randomly strike down. Shaking out the thought, Anna said, "I bet it is." Already she was already beginning to adjust to this weird cabin. She was beginning to ignore the thunder rolling in the ceiling. Anna fidgeted her blond curls, blushing. He was cute when he laugh. Anna wanted to slap herself as she started noticing small things about this guy before her. She tried to say decent and complete sentence as the topic goes to that topic. She bit her lip.

"Uh, ah," she failed, uttering. "I suppose." She glanced at him shyly. She was glad to know that they were both awkward. She managed a giggle. "It's just a few days ago since we, um, started dating," the very awkward and red-faced daughter of Demeter said, "but really, Luke." It was the first time Anna used the son of Zeus' first name. "Did you mean what you said at the dance?"

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:40 pm

Luke; Zeus

"Just thank gods theres no storm." He said. Boy, was that something. As Anna, looked at that ceiling, he did to. Luke smiled. He was confident around girls, but Anna was a friend, but he wanted to be more than friends. When she giggled, he grinned. "Ok because I was very confused." He said glancing at her, with his cheeks turning bright red. "I like you Anna. And every single thing i said." Luke said sitting up, with a half smile. "I meant it all, I promise." He said. He truly did mean it. Luke was still in shock that he said it. He didn't think he could do it. Not at all. Wow. Luke couldn't even find words to describe emotions or even speak.

tag: --- words: --- notes: nah a gift from google lol --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 3:50 am

Anna brushed her hair back. Okay, wow.
Someone liked her more than friends. Never does she imagine she'll find a partner during one of her dares. She closed in the one-meter distance and put her chair beside Luke's chair. "I meant what I said, too," she confessed. Silence passed after that. No thunder even disturbed that silence. Anna half-smiled. "That's it!" she exclaimed, laughing. "You and I. We're now dating."

Anna wondered what it would be like to actually date someone. Going out on Starbucks, flirting, talking. "I'm new to this," she confessed again. It was true. She thought about those couples getting sweet on each other. Just thinking about it made her shudder. "So what's the next? Now that we're officially dating?" she asked innocently.

Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:33 pm

Luke; Zeus

His eyes lit up. "Wow... Cool." Luke muttered. He sniffled lightly. Then Anna announced that they were a couple. He was happy he was the one who didn't have to say it. Luke didn't have a lot of girlfriends in his past. "Well... I am to, kinda." Luke shrugged. Luke didn't know what to say. Well, what was he supposed to say? Wanna play video games? Want to hang out? "I don't know..." Luke said looking up. He quickly glanced back at Anna. "Wanna hang out or something. Or go off campus?" Luke suggest shyly.

tag: --- words: --- notes: sorry its terrible. you post 2 paragraphs and this is how i respond. muse died. --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12, 2013 9:18 pm

Anna Meira Sanzenin * Demeter* the Darer

Anna wrinkled her nose.
Sure, she'd love to go out and have some quality time with Luke, alone, with none of her friends to see her chickening out and blushing. But what she didn't like was that they'd be going off campus in the mercy of monsters. She wouldn't be much of a problem, but a son of Zeus would attract much monsters.

Thinking about that made Anna want to go more. She stood. "Yeah, I want," she replied. "To some Starbucks and restaurants and parks and stuff. I'm sure it would be fun." She caught Luke's hand and dragged him out. The only problem, at the most, was how to sneak out. Peleus will have to eat them. Hmmm. Maybe... Anna stopped. She looked uneasily at Luke. "Pegasi?" she suggested. Okay, she wasn't making any sense.

Last edited by FudgeeBear on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:42 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 20, 2013 6:23 pm

Luke; Zeus

Luke stood up after Anna. "Great." Luke said, in his thick Italian accent. The demigod sniffled his nose. He listened to her speak... Then she grabbed his hand. "I'm positive it will." Luke said. Of course they were going to have a good time. Luke was fine with all of the things she had listed, anyways. Then the child of Demeter suggested pegasi. Smiling, he nodded. "Sure. . . Alright." Luke said quite solemnly. "I mean. . . unless you want to sneak out on the ground." Luke shot back at her. Either way was fine. He didn't have a preference. Although, sneaking out seemed much more fun, because of the rush. Of course it was dangerous, and maybe even risky.

tag: --- words: --- notes: happy early birthday<3 --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 6:25 am

Anna shrugged her shoulders
and stuffed her hand on her pockets. "You choose," she ventured. "The ground is easier to sneak into." She suddenly didn't like pegasi after all. They'd be seen throughout out the camp. She opened the door of cabin 1, and she felt that the last clap of thunder she hear marked their start for her supposedly first date. The daughter of Demeter winked at Luke. "Lead the way," she said with a grin.

Last edited by FudgeeBear on Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Purple
Experienced Poster
Purple

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 26, 2013 8:50 pm

Luke; Zeus

Taking his hand out of his pockets, he followed Anna to the exit. "How does pizza and movies sound?" He said. Pizza and boring was a normal date and Luke wasn't sure where she wanted to go... So he simply. "Sounds good." Luke said, stepping out of cabin one. "Sure." Luke said nodding towards half blood hill, the exit. As he walked, he turned around to Anna. "Come on! It's this way." He called out, only a few feet in front of her.

tag: --- words: --- notes: muse died, sorry. --- outfit:
© SHE MEANS WAR AT ATF
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01, 2013 8:19 am

The daughter of Demeter quickly followed Luke,
laughing and grinning with him. When the guy offered pizza and movies for a date, Anna have to think about it. Does pizza and and movies sound exciting? Pizza sounds okay, probably even providing the two of them quality bonding time. But movies? Anna had to speak up.

When they were safely outside the borders of the camp (or possibly dangerously), Anna took the hand of Luke, and kept by his side. "Luke," she said. "May I just ask, what movie are we going to see? I mean, pizza sounds really great." She laced her fingers through his. "Ro-ro--" Anna almost choked. "Is it romance?" Anna coughed. Watching love stories was not really the girl's forte.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]   whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

whatever's left i'll take [ F U D G E ]
Page 1 of 1