Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))   We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:38 am

I walked forward.There was a black cat near me.He was meowing and scratching."Stop it.Not right now,you stupid cat." I said.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))   We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:52 am

Ariana walked, ah, blew up to Half-Blood Hill. There was a demigod, with a black cat. Who was he? Curious, she said, "Hello. I'm Ariana." And added a smile at the end.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))   We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:56 am

"Hi." I said to the nymph.Then I turned to my cat."Fine,you stupid animal." It turned into a demigod.

"Could you stop doing that?" I yelled at Cheyenne.Then to the nymph:"Hi,I'm Sean."
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))   We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 11:58 am

I sat About 100ft from the hill. I looked down as two kids started talking. Neither had i ever met. I decided to though. I leaped off the Top branch and flew face first down, starting to glide with just a few inches from the floor. I pulled up and stood there. I smiled.
Back to top Go down
http://Thtsimmermonkidd.tumblr.com
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))   We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:05 pm

Ariana looked at the guy, who seemed to come from no where, "Who are you?" she asked, surprised. He seemed to glide to the ground. Well, that was odd.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))   We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:08 pm

I wasted no time handing both people my campaign posters."Vote for me." I said simply."By the way,I'm Cheyenne."

I rolled my eyes at her.Cheyenne didn't even know them and she's shoving posters in their faces.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))   We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:13 pm

I smiled even Bigger, i palmed me my golden drachma. I flipped it and a Bolt of gold lightning appeared in my hands. "My name is Mason Kines, Son of Zeus, and commander of the Gold lightning." i said looking them in the eyes. I was handed a "vote for me" flag and folded it up, and put it in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))   We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:16 pm

Ariana looked at the poster
Spoiler:
"That's a nice poster," she said, admiring it. It did look pretty good. "I'll vote for you, I suppose."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))   We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:25 pm

I smiled."Thanks." I decided I should hang these everywhere.That way I'd get lots of people to vote for me.
Back to top Go down
Lightning

PostSubject: Re: We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))   We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:35 pm

"So who are you guys??" i asked trying to make small talk.
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))   We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 13, 2011 12:54 pm

"Oh, ya. My name's Ariana." she said, starting to float in the breeze, but settling back on the ground quickly. She shrugged. These guys didn't seem that bad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))   We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN)) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

We have returned!(NOTE:We never left.(OPEN))
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: