Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

All The Faults You've Left Behind [Sammeh]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

All The Faults You've Left Behind [Sammeh] Empty
PostSubject: All The Faults You've Left Behind [Sammeh]   All The Faults You've Left Behind [Sammeh] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 11:32 am

It's empty

in the valley of your heart The sun, it rises slowly as you walk Away from all the fears And all the faults you've left behind The harvest left no food for you to eat You cannibal, you meat-eater, you see But I have seen the same I know the shame in your defeat

Shay ran into cabin nine, pushing past Shane. "Oh my gods." She just stood there, hugging herself, basking in the heat. A sigh escaped her lips, and this time, no white fog appeared in front of her. She smiled and sat down in a chair. "So, where's your bunk?" Shay looked around the room, looking for a clue. Like a beanie or something. Nothing. She leaned back in the chair, letting her head hang back. "Zeus Almighty, it was cold out there." She smiled and closed her eyes for a moment. Bad choice. When she opened her eyes, all she could hear was gun shots. She jerked up and ran towards the door. Her body full on smacked into Shane. She sighed and just stood there, leaning against Shane. Her eyelids grew heavy, and she just closed her eyes and stood there.

ooc: so short but, there was nothing left to say :0

THIS POST IS FOR Sammeh, WHO PLAYS Shane Clifton. THERE IS ### WORDS IN THIS POST, AND MY CHARACTER IS WEARING THIS. THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY MAIZIE FROM ATF. DONT STEAL.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: All The Faults You've Left Behind [Sammeh]   All The Faults You've Left Behind [Sammeh] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:47 am

Down! Here Comes The Sound! Everybody Pound Your Feet...

Shane Gulliver Clifton

All The Faults You've Left Behind [Sammeh] 35b9fev

Shane walked into the familiar Hephaestus cabin. He remembers doing this whole thing over when he was a Cabin Leader. He made it an actual likable place with TV monitors, electronics, video games, things like that. He kept my room like that, I don't think he knows what the new Cabin Leader's doing with the place.

"Over there, the last one on the right. Just-" Before Shane could even finish what he was saying she almost shoulder-checked him to the floor to get out of here.

Was he really that bad with the ladies?

Well apparently not, cause she just kinda leaned against him, with her eyes closed. He wanted to adjust his beanie and kinda act all awkward then. But something told him that she needed a hug.

So like the big lug he is, he wrapped his arms around her lightly. "Hey. Hey, it's okay. Whatever happened, it's cool now. I'm your friend and I'm here now, okay?" Shane murmured, just trying to comfort her with whatever she's dealing with.

...To This Phenomenon!
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: All The Faults You've Left Behind [Sammeh]   All The Faults You've Left Behind [Sammeh] I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 4:14 pm

It's empty

in the valley of your heart The sun, it rises slowly as you walk Away from all the fears And all the faults you've left behind The harvest left no food for you to eat You cannibal, you meat-eater, you see But I have seen the same I know the shame in your defeat

Shay leaned into Shane. She was crying now. Her tears soaked through his top, as she held onto it maybe a little to tight. Shay sniffled and nodded. She was very emotional lately. Her visions had gotten worse since arriving at camp. It was like being away from her home, just made the hurting worse. It was supposed to make things better. Way better. But, the longer Shay stayed away, the worse the pictures of her father and brother became.

Shay looked up at Shane. "Thanks." She didn't move away though. Shane was warm. She leaned into him instead. Shay smiled from the heat. "Hey, Shane..." She asked, the paused a moment. "Can I tell you a secret? But, you have to promise not to tell anyone?" She furrowed her eyebrows, waiting for his answer.

Shay was about to tell the guy she'd just met, about her past life. It was risky business but, she wanted him to know why she'd had these terrible attacks while she was with him.

THIS POST IS FOR Sammeh, WHO PLAYS Shane Clifton. THERE IS ### WORDS IN THIS POST, AND MY CHARACTER IS WEARING THIS. THIS TEMPLATE WAS MADE BY MAIZIE FROM ATF. DONT STEAL.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: All The Faults You've Left Behind [Sammeh]   All The Faults You've Left Behind [Sammeh] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

All The Faults You've Left Behind [Sammeh]
Page 1 of 1