Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Oh, hey (SAMMEH)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Empty
PostSubject: Oh, hey (SAMMEH)   Oh, hey (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 7:09 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN
Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Fayew
untouchable like the distant diamond sky
AND WHEN YOU’RE CLOSE I FEEL LIKE COMING UNDONE
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Faye was into her second chapter when she heard a rustle in the trees. Dismissing the idea of someone being there, she shook her head and continued her reading. Faye was way to interested in the book to worry about something she swore to have heard from the back of her mind. The demigod sighed and pushed up her glasses, which were falling down her nose because of the downward angle of her face.

She was just joining to start chapter 3, when she jumped up and screamed. Faye breathed heavily and saw who the attacker was. Her face instantly lit up into a grin. "Alex!" Faye said, her face painted with joy and happiness. Throwing her arms around him, she whispered, "You're lucky I didn't have my knife on me."

Laughing, she loosened her iron grip and smiled at him. "Where have you been, Mr.?" Faye asked, raising her eyebrow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
in the middle of the night when I’m in this dream
IT’S LIKE A MILLION LITTLE STARS STANDING NEXT TO ME

Last edited by Moon on Wed May 16, 2012 9:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, hey (SAMMEH)   Oh, hey (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 6:26 pm

ALEXANDER

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) 6eee28523f

Hey. Hey how's it. Hey babe. Hey girrrl. Hi.

Nope. None of those seem good to me. Only one other option.

Surprise hello.

Heheheh.

I snuck behind a tree, my leather jacket rustling beneath the leaves as I look over to where Moon is. Heh. Beautiful girl that one is. No doubt 'bout it. I saw her looking at a book and decided now was time to strike. Quick like a butterfly, sting like a bee.

"RAWR!" I shouted as I jumped from behind a tree, smirking as I did so.

Wait a minute...
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, hey (SAMMEH)   Oh, hey (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 9:11 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN
Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Fayew

Faye was into her second chapter when she heard a rustle in the trees. Dismissing the idea of someone being there, she shook her head and continued her reading. Faye was way to interested in the book to worry about something she swore to have heard from the back of her mind. The demigod sighed and pushed up her glasses, which were falling down her nose because of the downward angle of her face.

She was just joining to start chapter 3, when she jumped up and screamed. Faye breathed heavily and saw who the attacker was. Her face instantly lit up into a grin. "Alex!" Faye said, her face painted with joy and happiness. Throwing her arms around him, she whispered, "You're lucky I didn't have my knife on me."

Laughing, she loosened her iron grip and smiled at him. "Where have you been, Mr.?" Faye asked, raising her eyebrow.

*Totally messed up the first post, so let's just ignore it. I kinda edited it... but anyways, pretend it was some grand typing... that I didn't delete...*

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, hey (SAMMEH)   Oh, hey (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 5:57 pm

ALEXANDER

"Oh. Totally not flirting with the girls down at the beach. Pffft, no way!" I exclaimed almost immediately, a little bit guilty.

Uh. Maybe I shouldn't have said that? Wait... I can turn this around... I smirked slightly to give off that I was playing a joke on her.

"But where have YOU been Missy?" I asked, diverting the aim of the conversation quickly.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, hey (SAMMEH)   Oh, hey (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 6:19 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN
Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Fayew

Faye smiled at him and closed her book, noting that she wouldn't be reading it for a while. She laughed at his comment, even though she realized that he might not have been joking. Her eyes widened at the thought. She looked at him with an almost scarred idea.

Then he brought up a different subject and she decided to shrug it off in her mind. "Oh, ya know, cabin leader, teaching kids, training, sleeping, eating..." Faye said absentmindedly. She shook her head and smiled at Alex. She loved how his eyes looked in the light, and well... everything. "The point is, I've missed you like crazy." she said, truly meaning her words.

Faye brushed her hair out of her face and felt her face turning red. "I wanted to see you, really. I've just been crazy busy." she said glancing up at him. Her face was the color of the flowers on her shirt.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, hey (SAMMEH)   Oh, hey (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:53 am

ALEXANDER

"Oh. Well, I guess I sort of missed you too. Ish. Been preoccupied at the beach though," I smiled, teasing Faye.

Hey, I kinda had to. It was my thing. But the honest truth was that... I might be a bad boyfriend for saying this but... I barely noticed us not spending time together. I've been training so much and so hard, traveling, and fighting that I've barely thought of my social life. I've more been thinking if I'm going to live the next day.

But this week? This week I'm taking off. I all ready went to the beach yesterday, I'm here with Faye now and in a little bit... meh I'll probably go see a movie or read a book, tomorrow I'll sleep and so on.
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, hey (SAMMEH)   Oh, hey (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:02 pm

FAYE LYNN McJEAN
Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Selenatf

Faye raised and eyebrow at him and crossed her arms. "Ish?" she asked, a smile curling at the ends of her lips. "I guess I love you too, ish." Faye said, grinning now. She ran a hand over her dark brown hair and wondered if he was being serious about the whole 'beach' thing. She highly doubted that, but it could be possibility.

Faye rubbed her arm awkwardly, not really knowing what to say. It had been at least a month since talking to Alex, and she wasn't used to it. She felt like he almost forgot her. In truth, Faye felt like she had forgotten him too. The demigod averted her gaze to her shoes, wondering what exactly to say. It was funny how she had been wanting to talk to him, and now had nothing to say.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, hey (SAMMEH)   Oh, hey (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 1:54 am

Till the roof comes off.
Till the lights go out.
Till my legs give out.
Can't shut my mouth.

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) 23hvsq1

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Tumblr_m2kyqfsoZc1roxjwjo2_1280

"Oh come on you know I could never live without you," I smiled and gave her a peck on the cheek.

Oh she was just so cute. And honestly I felt bad for not spending time with her. It was kinda of a douche move for me. I should spend time with her...I really should. All right, Imma make that promise to myself. I will spend time with Faye whenever I can.

Then I realized she wasn't speaking. Because it was awkward between us. Because I hadn't spent time with her. Because I was a douchenburger. All right. Time to turn up the charm.

"It's all right... you don't have to speak," I said in a low, hushed voice before bringing her into a passionate kiss.

Till the smoke clears out.
Am I high?
Perhaps.
Imma rip this shizz...
Till my bones collapse.

Last edited by Sammeh on Wed May 23, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, hey (SAMMEH)   Oh, hey (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:38 am

FAYE LYNN McJEAN
Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Selenatf

Faye smiled softly at him, as she felt his lips graze her cheek. She hadn't felt those there in a while. The demigod's face instantly lit up in a blush that streaked across her face. "I know." Faye replied quickly. In reality, she knew he was right. Alex was the one thing that kept her going most days, even when she had no idea where he was, or what he could be doing.

Faye didn't speak for a while, and felt another silence come over them. She really hated silence, but Alex quickly pulled them out of that with his words. The demigod was taken back for a moment, but smiled through the kiss. Faye wasn't even thinking, which was odd for her. She never really thought when kissing Alex, because it wasn't ever necessary.

She wrapped her arms around his neck and continued the kiss, if not deepening it. Faye pulled away for a quick second, catching her breath. "Yeah, no speaking needed." she said, returning to the kiss.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Oh, hey (SAMMEH) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oh, hey (SAMMEH)   Oh, hey (SAMMEH) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oh, hey (SAMMEH)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: