Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] Empty
PostSubject: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 16, 2011 12:14 am

It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] Forever_after__by_c4m30-d320szf
Cassie l Krest [daughter of Demeter; goddess of the Harvest]

Cassie pushed open the library doors, feeling slightly lighter than air. Her steps were gentler, and her hair was wavier. Something about the way she stood implied a change, as well, she was more sturdy, but for the most part turning into a nymph had no effect on Cassie.Most of her memory was slightly fogged up, but her father and Griffin still appeared in her head, clear as day. For some reason, the library had been well remembered, as well. So, in hopes to find bother her father and Griffin in the same place, the library was where she had went.

When she didn't immediately spot her friend, Cassie headed for the Spanish section. Nothing had changed, really. The same books still sat collecting dust on the same shelf. Pulling out the book she had last used with Griffin, Cassie sighed. There was a crinkled page, just folded up enough to reveal a slight difference from the rest of the book. Flipping the thick book open to the tampered with page, the nymph pulled out a slip of folded notebook paper. "What's this. . ." Cassie said to herself, speaking under her breath as the looked back. The footsteps had come from the only other person in the library.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 6:28 pm

It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] SonofLeucothea
It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] Griffin

Griffin sighed as he sat in the chair in the library. He turned the page of his book, finding it rather boring. Thankfully, the book was in Greek, so he didn't have a problem reading it. He had basically spent all of his time in the library since Cassie had died. Bitterness had taken over his once happy personality and sent him plummeting into a pool of depression. Cassie had grown to be his best friend, as well as the possibility of being more. Griffin slammed his book shut, clutching his head in his hands. 'Don't think about her!' he told himself. When Griffin's shining, blue and green eyes flickered open, he caught a glimpse of red hair that he thought he recognized. His heart skipped a beat and he abruptly rose to his feet.
'You've done this every time you see a girl with red hair. It's not her..'
'But what if it is?'
Griffin continued to argue with himself, but as the silent disagreement went on, Griffin found that he was walking briskly towards the mysterious red head. He caught a glimpse of her face and Griffin stopped in his tracks. "Cassie.." he murmured. Without thinking another moment, Griffin rushed over to his friend and scooped her up in a big bear hug. He found himself saying her name over and over. "Cassie! Cassie! he whispered, as though he couldn't believe it was her and she was alive. Griffin placed his friend on the ground and cupped her face in his hands. He stared intently into her eyes, as if to be sure it's really her. When he finally believed it, a wide smile stretched across his face. His eyes locked with hers for a breathless moment and, without stopping to think, Griffin found that his lips were on Cassie's.

Back to top Go down
http://z13.invisionfree.com/Adelphia/index.php?
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 8:50 pm

As Griffin embraced her, Cassie let in a jagged breath. She hadn't been expecting the embrace, yet it caused her to blush. Even when they had been close friends, they never hugged. Even the smallest touch of Griffin's arms sent a shock up her spine, though it also made her lips turn up at the corners into a smile.

Then he kissed her. Her first instinct was to remain still, because of the utter shock, but then her joy took over. She dropped the book she had been holding, letting go of the piece of paper as it fell. Her dad would have gotten angry, and her the other goody-goody nymph friends would find it strange, but Cassie threw her arms around Griffin's neck and kissed him back. She closed her eyes tightly as her heart beat faster, skipping about every other beat.

Pulling away from the kiss, Cassie looked up to actually look at Griffin. Biting her lip to keep from squealing, the nymph blinked several times. "Hey Griff," Cassie replied, her bangs hanging in her eyes. "I'm back . . .?" she suggested weakly, a gigantic smile on her face.

Burying her face in Griffin's shirt, Cassie whimpered. "I really . . . missed you . . . Griffin."
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 9:54 pm

Griffin gave a strangled laugh, gently caressing her face with his thumb. He let out a breath and allowed a soft smile to creep across his face. "Gods...Cassie I thought I'd lost you forever," he said, obviously relieved that she was alive, even if it was in dryad form. He kissed the top of her head, wrapping his arms around her in a gentler hug this time. "I missed you too, Cass," he whispered, smoothing out the curls of her red locks. He chuckled, loosening his arms and letting them drop to his sides. He brushed a bit of hair from her face, gently tucking it behind her ear. She still looked just as beautiful. "So tell me... What kind of tree are you?" he asked, arching an eyebrow. It was clear that her being a dryad didn't bother him one bit. But wouldn't she have to be tied to her tree? How was she even here without being exhausted. Panic rushed through him and he placed his hands on her shoulders. "How are you not attached to your tree?" he asked, obviously terrified he might lose her again.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 10:14 pm

Cassie tried to laugh at Griffin, to make fun of his worry, but no words of torment came out except, "If I were you, I wouldn't worry so much about--" but she stopped herself. If she was in Griffin's spot, she would be afraid of losing him, as well. "You don't need to worry about me, I'll be fine." Reaching for Griffin's hands and slowly swinging them side-to-side, the nymph continued speaking.

"My tree? Bleh. It's nothing special. I mean, I guess I have to stay inside of it at night, unless I want to die or whatever, but your forgetting I'm a demigod, too." Scrunching up her face to look tough, Cassie went on. "I'm a tough little trouper." Nodding in agreement with herself, the Greek sighed heavily. "You look worried, Griff! Come on, do you honestly think I'm in any danger being with you? I mean, sure, there's this little tug in my gut trying to lure me back to my tree, but it doesn't really hurt unless I think too much about it." Staring down at her stomach, Cassie shook her head. "I'm fine! It's nothing to worry about."

Glancing up at Griffin's face before looking down at the ground once more, Cassie left go of the boy's hands and picked up the book and sheet of paper. Handing them to Griffin, she giggled. "I found these when I came in. I wasn't sure what they were, so I was going to . . . um . . . examine them." Tilting her head slightly upward to look at her crush, Cassie bit her lip. "I'm pretty sure that's the book you used to help me with Spanish, though," the flustered girl added quickly. She didn't want to sound stupid. Of course she remembered how she met Griffin! Everything else was just fuzzy . . .
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:37 pm

Griffin smiled as he saw the book. He opened it slowly, flipping through the pages. "Yep, that's the book," he replied. Griffin took a seat in a nearby chair, offering the seat beside him to Cassie by patting the cushion. "So, if you don't mind my asking, how much do you remember?" he asked, twiddling his thumbs. Did she still like him? Or did she even like him in the first place? 'I thought she did...but maybe..' Griffin shook his head, deciding this wasn't the time to be worried about such things.

ooc: I was having writer's block...but I wanted to give you something to reply to. Sorry it's so small.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 9:19 pm

Cassie smiled proudly, staring off to the wall of books behind Griffin before realizing she was distracted. It was just another ADHD moment for her, like most moments were. The confirmation Griffin gave her had brought hope to the nymph's despair. No matter how childish she grew to be, the memories might still be inside of her, just lost deep down inside. With that sense of joy, Cassie sat down on the couch, snuggling up with Griffin's arm.

At his question her mind kicked into high gear. "Everything I remember?" Taking a deep breath, as if she was about to start giving a speech, Cassie merely shook her head. "All I remember is coming to camp. Mom had already claimed me, however that happened, so I moved right in to my cabin. Fuzziness. A couple days later the library opened. I came in the first day it opened to help myself learn Spanish, for some reason, and I met a charming prince." Giggling Cassie pressed her face into Griffin's arm and shook her head. Pulling away and gathering herself, Cassie continued. "Okay, so, this guy wasn't a prince, but he was close. You--I mean he offered to teach me, and we talked in Spanish. (You were better than me.)" Tapping her chin with her free hand, the daughter of Demeter paused.

"I remember my last words in battle were something like: 'Tell Griffin . . .' Or 'Get Griffin', or maybe just 'Griffin.' You must have meant a lot to me. You're the only person I can remember, other than my mom. She made sure I didn't forget her." Cassie didn't make eye contacts with the boy she was latching arms with, but she figured she had made her point.

Absentmindedly, Cassie took the Spanish book, opened it, and ran her fingers over a single page. Some sort of note was scribbled on the side of the page. Since somehow Cassie had learned Spanish before camp, the girl couldn't read it. Setting the book down in Griffin's lap, she hugged his left arm tightly, fearing that if she let go, she would forget Griffin completely.

Note: Cassie está enamorado de Griffin. (:

ooc: It's okay! You gave me a lot to go off of!
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 9:06 pm

Griffin wrapped an arm around her waist, listening to Cassie speak. He watched her, feeling his heart began to soar as she described him. 'You must have meant a lot to me,' He repeated his over and over in his head. When she opened the book, he saw a note scribbled in the last page they had studied together. It took him a minute to make out what it said, since his dyslexia was quite bad, but he was able to figure it out. His eyes widened and a large smiled stretched over his face. He turned to Cassie, letting his blue-green eyes graze slowly over every inch of her face. He cupped one of her cheeks in his hand and eased his lips onto hers. After a moment, he deepened the kiss. He pulled back reluctantly, deciding to let her breathe, or even let her see if she knew that she wrote that note or what it says. "Cassie, can you read what that note says?" he asked, running his fingers lightly over the page. Without waiting for a response, he continued. "It says "Cassie is in love with Griffin.".." his voice trailed off and he cleared his throat. "So um...are you? I mean..uh..do-do you remember? H-How you felt about me? Or.." he left his sentence unfinished, deciding that he could barely talk as it was, it would be better to let her fill in the blanks. His heart felt as though it was going to burst from his chest as he waited for her response.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 27, 2011 9:44 pm

A flood of emotion hit Cassie like a bus. "It says . . ." The girl didn't need to finish the sentence. Griffin had spoken clearly, despite the amount of emotion that had also flooded him. At least they handled situations the same. That would be helpful down the road.

With the emotion came a surge in her memory. Her feelings became clearer, and her eyes appeared to view things a little differently. Cassie could also remember little things Griffin had told her about his past, things she wanted to share with him. Things she remembered about herself were the dimmest, but still there. "My name's Cassandra Krest. I go by Cassie. My dad is a professor. Your mom didn't keep you. My mom's Demeter. Your dad's Pontos. I'm in love with you." Before she could go on, Cassie leaned forward and kissed Griffin.

They had kissed before, just before they sat down, but it hadn't seemed real. They didn't know of Cassie's feelings, and the little "princess" had still been in a dream-like-haze. Now, though, she was fully aware of what she was doing. Pulling away gently, Cassie attempted a wink. "I remember, now," she exclaimed with a happy sigh. Hugging Griffin's neck tightly, as to not let him go, Cassie laid her head on his chest. "I remember . . ."

Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 23, 2011 9:05 pm

Griffin listened as she spoke. He wondered what it must be like to not remember anything. 'I don't know if I'd be able to do that... What must it be like? To wake up and not know who you are?' he thought, frowning ever-so-slightly. His thoughts were interrupted by a kiss from Cassie. He smiled into it, returning the affection. He was disappointed when she pulled away, though. He jumped a bit when she embraced him, simply out of surprise. "You remember...You remember everything?" he questioned, arching an eyebrow. He slipped his arms gently around her waist and patted her back. He wasn't sure why we was comforting her in a way, but it seemed like the right thing to do.

Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 26, 2011 1:15 am

Cassie warmed up to the feeling of security Griffin's arm brought her. Though he couldn't protect her from everything that come their way, at that moment, Cassie was sure he could. As he pulled her closer, the nymph rested her read head on his shoulder and sighed. He seemed surprised that she remembered everything. Though she really didn't want to reply, Cassie was determined to keep a conversation going. Silence was okay, but she still had so much to say. She couldn't afford to let it fall silent.

"Does it surprise you?" Cassie teased, not lifting her head up to look into Griffin's eyes. "I don't think I could forget you if the gods tried to erase you from my head." Smiling proudly, but still resting her head on Griffin's shoulder, Cassie gazed off into the library, glad that, for once, it was empty. Then a thought struck her, something that had developed after mentioning the gods.

Taking in a deep breath, Cassie confessed. She hugged Griffin's waist tightly as if it was her lifeline and closing her eyes tightly. Her head was partially buried in the son of Pontos's chest now, but she could still speak. "I'm scared." Knowing that Griffin would ask why, she spared him the talking. "What if they com to take me away? I would have to leave you, and everything else at camp. I should be dead, but my mom interfered. It was already my time . . ." Tears built up in Cassie's eyes, but she kept them down, choking on her cries. She didn't want to show she couldn't handle the fear. For Griffin, Cassie wanted to remain strong.
Back to top Go down
Angel
The Puppet Master
Angel

PostSubject: Re: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:59 pm

Griffin shook his head and pulled Cassie in closer to him. He let out a short breath and rubbed her back to comfort her. "No way, they're not taking you away from me. Not again. It wasn't your time, it was just a horrible thing to happen. If you weren't meant to stay alive, then your mother wouldn't have interfered. You're not going anywhere. I promise," he said. His voice was stern and serious, but was shaky from fear of losing Cassie again. He gently kissed the top of her head and stroked her red hair.
After holding her and comforting her for a few moments, Griffin leaned back. He gently lifted her chin with his finger and placed a kiss on her forehead. "What do you say we get out of here? We could head off to the forest or something so you can calm down a bit," he suggested, offering a smile. Even though he was scared that he would lose Cassie again, Griffin wouldn't allow his fear to show. Not while she was around and nervous on her own. His fear wouldn't help her one bit. He had to stay strong and comfort her. He had to be there for her when she needed him. He could let out his fear on his own time.

ooc: Short post. xP

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]   It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's Like She Never Left [Priavte to Angel]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: