Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

give me love. (cher)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
annika.

annika.

give me love. (cher) Empty
PostSubject: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:21 pm

give me love. (cher) Tumblr_lssibuFWnE1r4x5ueo3_500

SAWYER BENNETT, SON OF EREBUS
idk how many words ; outfit coming soon

The air was warm and crisp as Sawyer made his way to the beach, a picnic basket in hand. He noticed how the sky was painted shades of orange and pink, with streaks of red. Part of him wished that Lucille was around to witness the beautiful landscape he had before him, but he remembered that she would be around much later for their date that he planned under the stars. The day marked their five month anniversary of their relationship, which was the reason for a celebration. Additionally, they had officially been friends for a year. He was enjoying his new life with Lucille; being with her made him truly happy for once. Whenever she was around, he could forget all about the club, the suffering he and his mom underwent, and all about the struggles of being a demigod.

Making his way towards the shore, he pulled out a picnic blanket from inside the basket and laid it down a few feet from the water. It wasn't one of those conventional red and white blankets; it was a light coral and white, triangular in design. It mirrored the couple perfectly: they were unique.

While Lucille would be attending dinner in the Mess Hall in a few minutes time, he would be on the beach preparing their date. He had already told Cabin 2's leader that he would be skipping tonight, but the kid knew better than to question him about his motives. It had already occurred to him that he had a bad boy reputation around camp, yet he didn't do anything to cease it.

The date he had planned wasn't exactly a dinner under the stars. Sticking to the unorthodox, he had chosen to alter the common date idea and instead, made all the food desserts and other kinds of sweets. He had picked up some stuff at a deli they both loved and as well as asked some help from a co-worker from the magazine for help. Sawyer prepared an assortment of desserts, ranging from chocolate ganache cake, to raspberry cheesecake, lemon squares, and strawberries dipped in chocolate. Sawyer didn't think Lucille wanted a cheesy date that half a million girls could brag about. She deserved something more special.

After setting up his iPod and speakers to play Panic! At the Disco, a band that wasn't indie, yet Sawyer tolerated it since he knew Lucille was a huge fan of them, switched on the lights that a few of his only friends helped him set up, and arranged the desserts in a manner which he thought was okay, he was finally done. He walked a few steps back, his feet hitting the water. With the sun finally gone, the date was ready. He had never done this thing before and hopefully she would like it either way. Sawyer plopped down on the picnic basket, checking his watch for the time. Lucille was scheduled to arrive any minute, via one of her friends. His heartbeat hammered in his chest as he waited her arrival.

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 9:04 pm

give me love. (cher) Tumblr_mby4j68tv51rynxj1

Lucille had just come back from dinner, but she didn't eat much. She expected to be eating something else with Sawyer. While she made her way to the beach - where he had told her to go - she patted down her tank top, hoping that there weren't any wrinkles or anything. Normally, she wouldn't care, but it was something to be nervous over, even though she knew Sawywer would accept her just the way she was. They had gone over that stuff back when they were friends.

As she walked down to the beach in her ballet flats, she thought about their dates in the past few months and the time they spent together. It made her heart flutter and she smiled lightly, her cheeks tinting red. Being with him... it was just so amazing. He made her feel like she was at the top of the world, as if nothing else mattered because she was just so blindly in love with him. As cheesy as it was, he meant everything to her. Sure, they had their disagreements occasionally, but that stuff was bound to happen.

Lucille skipped down the paved path to the beach happily, thinking about past memories. She could hear the faint instrumental to her favourite song by Panic! at the Disco. She began to have a good feeling about the night. She felt so lucky to have met Sawyer, and nothing could tear them apart because he just knew everything about her. Well, not everything. But everything to make her happy. The way he held her, the way he talked to her, everything. They were - dare she say it- a couple made from the stars.

The black haired girl finally made it to the part of the beach where Sawyer was. She picked up speed and walked quickly towards him, hugging him and spotting the desserts. "You're just attacking my self control, Sawyer. You know how much will power I have when it comes to sugar." she said, tilting her head up slightly to kiss his peck his soft lips. Their height difference bothered her a bit sometimes, but it didn't really mattered because he was Sawyer Bennett, the guy with the blonde hair and amazing eyes that she fell for. The one who was nothing like what people thought he was. The one who cared endlessly for her, and the one she was so grateful for.

Lucille pulled back from the hug and took her flats off so that it would be more comfortable for her to walk around without having sand in her shoes. As she let the soft texture of the sand touch her feet, she took a seat on the picnic blanket, and took the iPod nano with care, smiling as she looked through the playlist. Every single song she loved was there, literally. "You're so amazing prepared, I love you." she said, feeling at home and comfortable around him.

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:47 am

idk how many words ; outfit coming soon

The sight of his girlfriend never failed to make Sawyer's heart thud rapidly. He couldn't believe that he was able to get a girlfriend. It was shocking. The loner of his old school got a girlfriend? Most especially, a gorgeous one? If he learned of this when he was fourteen, he would've been convinced that you got the wrong person. A grin automatically lit up his face when she jogged towards him, leaping in his arms. He picked her up and spun her around, kissing her on the cheek as he set her back down on the sand.

"It's just going to make it easier for me to kidnap you and take you away to a remote area in Madagascar," he teased, bending down to meet her lips. He could taste the taste of cinnamon on her mouth as they kissed with his arms wrapped around her. Having her in his arms just felt right, as if he were shaped for her. Sawyer was about to deepen the kiss, but the daughter of Hades pulled away to take off her shoes.

Sawyer watched her reaction as she browsed through the little props he prepared for the date. "You're amazing," he muttered, snaking an arm around her waist. He couldn't keep his hands to himself whenever she was around, the fear of losing her arising. He felt like whenever he'd blink, she would disappear. He needed assurance that she would stay here with him.

He sat down on the blanket, pulling Lucille with him. "As you can see, we've got quite a selection of desserts that I've prepared. What would you like to start with?" He thought about what they could do after the date. Perhaps they could lie down together and watch the stars or have a thumb-war. It was so easy for him to be happy around Lucille and he hoped she felt the same way.

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 01, 2013 9:18 pm

give me love. (cher) Tumblr_mby4j68tv51rynxj1

Lucille smiled and chuckled, "Well, you should know that I love you enough to not question why you would be taking me to a remote area on Madagascar, so you don't need to fill me with sugar" she said, returning the joke. It was nice, being able to be comfortable with him. They weren't into any of that romantic crap like Valentine's Day. They were the kind of couple that did things to their own beat, and did whatever they wanted.

"Well... you're amazing est." she said, resting her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her waist. For a moment, everything was quiet and as she looked past the coastline of the beach and into the waters. She felt really energized, especially since it was dark, but she wasn't like Sawyer, who got his powers from the night itself. She had her powers from dark, blood, stuff like that. It made her cringe slightly as she thought about the underworld. How empty people looked in the fields of punishment. She shuddered a bit, but reality brought her back to her moment with Sawyer, and she felt alright. He was kinda like her dreamcatcher. He kept the bad thoughts away and replaced them with beautiful beads. However, in their case, the beads were good memories.

Lucille thought about the first dessert she wanted to try, but it all looked so good and she couldn't pick. "I don't know, which one do you wanna try?" she asked him, wanting to make this date about him too. She reached forward for his iPod, finding one of his playlists and playing a random song. The song was in his top 25 playlist, so he obviously liked it. He prepared this date and although she was loving spending her time with him, she wanted something to make him happy too. Something to make him smile.

-Almost the same word count. Almost.

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:07 am

three hundred fifty words ; outfit coming soon

+ + +

With his head propped up by a rolled-up spare blanket and his arm around Lucille, Sawyer was starting to consider the day as one of his best. The dessert-tasting passed by smoothly, no remains of the food he had prepared were left on the plates he had brought along. He was starting to get used to this whole dating thing. Hopefully he wasn't so bad at it either.

The previously pink sky had been replaced by a midnight blue, a blanket of stars settled on the sky. Sawyer wasn't the one to stargaze, but he was pretty sure that it was difficult to see the stars in the city. But here in Camp Half-Blood, they were as clear as day. He remembered reading about astronomy in school and therefore, was familiar with some of the stars. Everything seemed to be clear in Camp Half-Blood. Maybe his mess of a life was finally sorting itself out. He wasn't going to the club as much as before, his time being preoccupied by his girlfriend or writing. On the contrary, he was aware that things weren't that simple; he couldn't just quit or leave the club. His own life was at stake. He had promised to stay, signing a blood contract. Sawyer was stripped off his rights. The fight club owned him.

Shoving the thoughts away from his mind, he willed himself to focus on Lucille. "You see those three stars aligned there? That's Orion's belt. The four stars around it that looks like an disproportional rectangle? Together, they make up Orion the Hunter." Sawyer had been at the top of his class back in school. How couldn't he? Nobody would befriend the quiet loser who had been altered to a bad boy.

Sawyer felt sick to the stomach. Deep inside, he didn't want to quit the club. He already found a home in them, even though he was constantly getting beat up for it. He would do whatever it takes to keep his position there. Nobody, not even Lucille, would be able to keep him away.

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:52 am

Lucille looked at the constellation with a weird expression. "That is one messed up hunter. I mean, for all I know, it could be some kind of jewelry box." She commented, shifting over to rest her head beside his shoulder. She was honestly confused at the difference between the depiction of the real orion and the constellation. The Greeks had some crazy ass imaginations. But she was technically part of those myths. Her father being one of the major gods. The god of death and the underworld. It was extremely hard to recognize constellations though, and the only one she knew of was pegasus. Because it resembled a pegasus just a tiny bit.

"So when'd you become the expert on stars?" She asked him jokingly, turning over slightly and punching him lightly on the arm. She smiled as she rested her head against him, snuggling close him and taking in his scent. Taking in their date. Taking in how lucky she felt to be with him, simply because he was so amazing. He was everything she could wish for, but she didn't have to admit that for him to know. He knew, and that would prevent them from having awkward cheesy moments. But she would tell him every second of the day, if she had to. And for once, she had the gods to thank for him. To be with him.

Lucille smiled as she turned over to not only look at the sky, but to hug him. "I can't believe you put this together. You're amazing." She muttered, sporting a huge smile on her face as she pecked his jawbone due to their height difference and Lucille's lack of will to move. 'When did I get this lucky?' She asked herself mentally as she looked at him. Sure, he had his imperfections... His involvements, but in her eyes, he was perfect. He was fine just the way he was, and he was everything that she had been hoping for.

For her, five months was a lot. She was never one to sit down and listen or to pay attention after a while, but he never failed to get her attention, to make her care, and to make her worry. And that was why she was so crazily in love with this golden haired boy.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:21 am

three hundred fifty-nine words ; outfit coming soon ; song

"I don't even know how astronomers could even decipher each one correctly," Sawyer chuckled to himself, drawing Lucille closer as she rested her head on his shoulder. The extra warmth wasn't exactly needed, given the fact that it was in the middle of August, but nevertheless, it still provided him comfort, knowing that his girlfriend was around. Even before he was aware of his demigod status, Sawyer briefly took up Greek Mythology as an elective in high school. Apparently, Orion was a giant huntsman, who had caused the current shape of the straits of Sicily. Orion was mentioned in the oldest surviving works of Greek literature, if he remembered correctly. He didn't want to appear like a nerd to Lucille, but he couldn't help himself. Sawyer felt like he didn't need to have his guard up around her. For once, he could finally be himself.

His shoulders shook as he laughed when Lucille punched him in the shoulder. "Since I took astronomy up in high school. Besides," he paused, grinning at her wickedly, "I have brains, as well as brawn." From the close proximity, he caught the faint smell of her perfume. Although the scent was dull, it was something so familiar to him that he could identify it from a mile away.

Sawyer wrapped the arm closest to Lucille around her as she snaked her arms around his waist, locking them in an embrace. "It was just pure luck, I guess. I didn't imagine that it would go this well," he admitted sheepishly. "Maybe for once, the gods answered my prayers." Numerous times has he prayed to his father, to any god, that his life would finally go right. When he found about his new home in Camp Half-Blood, when he found friends in his fellow contributors Modern Eggs Society, but most especially, when Lucille entered his life, may have been the times that one of the gods sent him blessings. Even when he and Lucille were still friends, he bet that she was a gift. It was suddenly dawning on him that the gods answered his prayers a long time ago all along.

Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:16 am

"They probably got lazy and randomly named it." She chuckled in reply to his question, even though it was rhetorical. Lucille had never gone to high school, nor did she take an interest in astronomy. She was more into math and geometry, considering her mom paid for tutors. Although some people may think that tutoring at a young age wasn't necessary, Lucille's mother wanted her to be ahead. Way ahead in school. And she was. Except, she wasn't as good as other kids who had tutors due to her ADHD. 

"I'm pretty sure most high school nerds can't remember where the constellations are. Probably from some excuse like 'They're just stars. Their relations with each other don't matter, unless it's... Scientific.'" Lucille said with a nasal voice, trying to mimic what nerds in movies sounded like. She snuggled closer, feeling protected and smile at the fact that he was here... For her. She would've never guessed that he would bother dating her. She was sarcastic, hard to put up with, she drifted away a lot, all things that you wouldn't want in a relationship, she had. Yet he still bothered to make her happy, and it made her heart flutter and sometimes she just wanted to squeal and kiss him and tell him how much she loved him too.
Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:20 am

As Lucille continued to drawl on, Sawyer averted his gaze back to the sky. His gray-blue eyes shifted from star-to-star as he whispered names of the respective consolations his eyes swept over. "Capricornus, Aquarius, Libra, Virgo. Scorpius," he muttered under his breath, a faint smile playing on his lips. He liked how he could be himself around Lucille. He was constantly at comfort around her, the warmth radiating from her body not counted. "If they had a consolation named Lucille, it would definitely be my favorite," he teased, nuzzling her cheek softly, chuckling. Sawyer noted how she seemed to be at ease around her too and he was relieved to realize that the feeling was mutual. He didn't know exactly what drew him to her; her witty, sarcastic humor or her stubbornness. It didn't matter, though. He loved every single thing about her, including her flaws. "I love you," he whispered, his eyes searching her dark ones. Most people would argue that dark eyes were boring to look at, but it was different for Lucille whose eyes were like endless pools of dark chocolate that twinkled with joy. Sawyer couldn't seem to keep his eyes away for Lucille for a long period of time and he'd like to keep it that way.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:48 pm

I'm never going back I'm running from the sun Bullets at my heels The devil's got a gun I'm never going home I'll be the only one With daylight on my tail And heaven on the run Daylight on my tail And heaven on the run

Lucille raised an eyebrow at him. "A bunch of stars with a name, another bunch of stars, oh look, another bunch of stars!" she said sarcastically, pointing to a random spot in the sky every time. They probably weren't even constellations. She was kinda hyper off the amounts of sugar she had probably eaten in the past hour. Not that she minded. It was nice though, being with him. Spending her time with him. It made her happy, and she hoped that he felt the same way she felt. What he meant to her... Even the most precious jades, rubies and pearls she would trade to keep him. Some would say she was simply naive, but she knew that she loved him. It was whether she liked to admit it in that blindly cheesy way that most couples do.

Lucille smiled at his comment, "If they needed a new word for 'you're cheesy but I still love you', I would make sure they used the name Sawyer." She mumbled into his ear, teasing him back. As he looked down into her eyes, she stared straight into his, her eyes examining each and every detail in his eyes. "I love you too." She said, leaning in and lightly pressing her slightly chapped lips against his. She let one of her hands play with the hem of his shirt while the other lightly brushed her fingers against his hair, pushing his golden hair aside. She felt her heart race, a feeling of adrenaline coursing through her veins, and it all seemed so flawless. She could smell the familiar scent of lemon scented laundry, her body pressed against his, leaving almost no space in between. Thoughts raced through her mind, none of which she could process. But she was enjoying this, nonetheless. He tasted like strawberries dipped in chocolate, and made her want to grin. One of her favourite foods in the world, one of the most amazing people that she would ever meet, a spark that she would only get around him. Everything made this moment perfect.

Back to top Go down
annika.

annika.

PostSubject: Re: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 13, 2013 3:52 am

Sawyer laughed, poking Lucille's side. "You ought to know the names of stars and consolations, Lucy," he teased, grinning down at her. "You never know when it comes in handy. Like, to seem like a romantic." he snorted, fully aware that knowing about astrology was totally uncool and nerdy. Lucille wasn't the type of girl who liked dull boys, which is primarily why that Sawyer tried to utilize the skills he acquired in high school. Chuckling at her childish nature, he liked seeing her in a good mood. To others, she may seem like the rebellious and sarcastic type, so it was a nice change to see her loosen up around him. Sawyer liked the idea he had the capability to do such a thing.

A cheeky grin erupted on his face at her retort. He leaned in, meeting her halfway and pressed his lips to hers. His hand trailed from her dark locks to the small of her back, before they rested firmly on her waist, pulling her closer to him. His tongue peeked from his mouth and playfully licked her lip, enjoying the taste of chocolate. Sawyer didn't necessarily want to do so, but he pulled back. "Careful there, Lucille. You don't want to cause a scene in a public place," he teased, kissing the side of her mouth briefly.
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16, 2013 11:25 pm

I'm never going back I'm running from the sun Bullets at my heels The devil's got a gun I'm never going home I'll be the only one With daylight on my tail And heaven on the run Daylight on my tail And heaven on the run
Lucille looks at Sawyer and smiled at him. "Then you'll know the constellations for me, and I'll never need them, okay?" she said, smiling. Her eyes twinkled with her small, yet cheesy comment. It was a look a pure joy, an expression of how she was feeling right now, there was no need for her to hide what she was feeling because she felt comfortable around him, he made her feel good about herself. She made everything enjoyable, and she wasn't scared to show that at all. There was no reason to hide her feelings for him anymore. They were together now.

She felt at home, peaceful, and relaxed around him. Thoughts raced through her mind, and she just wanted to let all of the cheesy yet sarcastic sayings out and bombard him with them, but even though she loved him, it wasn't necessary and it would ruin the moment. Instead of saying anything else, she just cuddled with him, staring at the stars against the inked sky. She could smell the subtle scent his lemon scented laundry that she had gotten used to after a while. It was a scent that would make her smile wherever she smelled it, because it reminded her of him, as cheesy as that sounded.

When he pulled back, she slowly opened her eyes, a bit dazed and slightly distant from the sudden turn of events. Lucille snapped back to the moment,shrugging off the kiss.; as if the kiss hadn't happened. "But I'm a drama queen" she sang in correspondence to the song, smiling. She was still close to him, and she could feel his breath on her neck because she was still in pretty much the same position as before.

She played around with his fingers, something that she did when she had nothing else to do. It was was something out of habit, and something she did subconsciously. She wasn't really aware of this habit. Someone had mentioned it to her at one point, but she didn't really remember. It was a small sign of when she had something on her mind, but didn't want to say it out loud. She felt the slightly rough skin of his hands, tracing the lines on his palms that some believed foretold another's future. Something that she had once believed in. The lines on her hands were not long, and the fact had given her quite a shock that she would've died very soon when she was about 14. She would sometimes look back at that time and shake her head at her foolishness.

-we need more feels stat oh my god because if we pass the 700 word mark I will love you forever and ever and this will be my otp forever. It's already kinda my otp but I don't have any other active ships so lol woo incoherent rambling ftw-

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: give me love. (cher)   give me love. (cher) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

give me love. (cher)
Page 1 of 1