Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

whistle while you work [dean]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

whistle while you work [dean] Empty
PostSubject: whistle while you work [dean]   whistle while you work [dean] I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 4:44 am

whistle while you work [dean] Tumblr_m05a0hv0nF1rqcldxo1_500
kiomi lee
Kiomi rarely snuck out at night. She didn't see the reason for it, since she did most of her things and "trouble making" during the day. Sure, she did some bad things here and there, but they were never at night. And besides, who called this sneaking out? Kiomi was joining a bunch of her friends at a midnight bonfire. It might even prove to be beneficial for the girl. Her shoes made gentle footprints in the soft white blanket of weather that she'd grown so fond of. Of all the places she had lived, she adored the north the most for it's peculiar weather and teeth-chattering cold. It was different than sunny old Texas, or burning cold Canada. No, it was unique in its on way, and that was what she loved about it. Kiomi scampered off to the logs surrounding the bonfire and sat down, rubbing her arms which were protected from the wind by her heavy coat, though she was still slightly cold. Kiomi noticed many people, people she did not know, so she ignored them for the time being, and just kept to herself. Maybe some person would make themselves known and talk to the thunderous girl.
Back to top Go down

whistle while you work [dean]
Page 1 of 1