Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I just wanna pick one

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhea

Rhea

I just wanna pick one Empty
PostSubject: I just wanna pick one   I just wanna pick one I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 12:33 pm

I just wanna pick one Photo
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
Kadence weaved through the groups of trees aimlessly looking at the trees. Her thoughts were on Alan. They had spent all of Nevada's and Damon's wedding together wether it was dancing or eating or drinking. By the end of the night Kadence had been happily full and tired. They had bid goodnight and hadn't seen each other since. She smiled lightly looking around at all the trees, this was how she knew about christmas. No family presents from mom or a grandparent just small trinkets from friends. She had only known the christmas tree that one of the Hermes campers had brought back, usually they were like charlie brown tree's or so the campers joked. 'They add character' was her siblings favorite thing to say."I can't wait for christmas.."She whispered lightly smiling.
Back to top Go down

I just wanna pick one
Page 1 of 1