Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} Empty
PostSubject: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 06, 2011 11:48 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I rode back into the stables, and put my horse into it's area. I sighed. After seeing Jake, my happy day was ruined. Plus that bish Amanda. I jumped to the ceiling and pulled out my note pad and started to scribble out some scenes to write about. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:02 am

A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} Julianne81
k i a n a|k i e-k i e|f e r n

I rode the horse back to the stables. I wasn't that good, but I was good enough. I got off and led my horse into the stable. I walked away and collapsed in the hay stack. I was so tired.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:29 am

Samson F.V. Foley.

I put my note pad in my pocket and called down as I jumped from the ceiling. "Hey Kie Kie!!" I said and landed on the ground. I backflipped once, sideflipped another, and handspringed right in front of her. I waved slightly.
"Howzit?" I asked.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:38 am

I lifted my head and brushed out all the hay. I smiled and waved at Sam. "Hey," I said. "I'm just a little tired," I added.

A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} Isabel-Lucas3
a m a n d a|s a r a h|c a r t e r s

I twitched over to the boy Sam. Still hot, even though he was weird. I shook my head, making my hair look wilder, sexier. "Hey, you wanna make out?" I asked him, ignoring the homely looking girl.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 12:58 am

Samson F.V. Foley.

"Uhhh uhm.. er... erm,"
I sorta said. I looked at Kie Kie and then at her. Ehehe... "How 'bout you two girls make out for me eh?" I laughed. They didn't seem to laugh. "Skylar help me out. What am I doing wrong?"
"You a perv Sir,"
"Thanks,"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:20 pm

a m a n d a|a m y|c a r t e r s

"Uh, no," I said. I may be desperate, but I'm not that desperate. I scratched the back of my neck and walked over to a Pegasus. I pet it on it back and stroked it mane.

I let out a little laugh and shook my head, smiling. "Uh, hell no," I said, putting more emphasis on my 'no'. "Dude, that's just weird. But I'd kiss ya," I said, wryly.

Last edited by Selene on Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:50 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I rolled my eyes, it was just a joke. It's not like I actually meant it. Even though that would be aweeesssooommmeeee. I saw Kie Kie walk away and I sighed. Then I heard Amanda's comment. Sure she was a bish. But she was a hot bish. "Nah," I said and waved my hand before jumping on the wall and walking to the ceiling.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:01 pm

Ugh. He kept refusing me. No guy refused me. I looked up at the ceiling where he was going. There was a metal pipe up there. Hey, I knew my gymnastics. I walked over to a horse that was stationed right under the pipe. I stood on it back, making sure it didn't move. I jumped up, and grabbed the pipe. I swung back and forth until I got a momentum. I swung around and latched my legs up there and hung upside down. "Still gonna refuse me?" I asked.

Last edited by Selene on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:17 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I saw her gymnastics. Aww mannnn... That means she's flexible... DAMMIT! "Yah," I said reluctantly. Why was I saying no? Cause she's a bish who thinks I'm a freaky mutant type thing? Yea probably.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:30 pm

I pouted. I decided I would use my charm speak. I looked straight at him and looked deep into his eyes. My voice changed tone, and became deeper. "I'm sorry for insulting you baby, but I didn't know. How about we settle this over a good date and maybe some more, eh?" I asked. I was certain this would work. If it didn't, I didn't know what would.

Last edited by Selene on Wed Sep 07, 2011 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh "YES! I mean... huh?" I felt so attracted to her then, almost as if I could take her in the hay right then. I shook my head. I've never felt that way before. Wait... Aphrodite kid... making me feel attracted... Charm Speak. DAMMIT SAM!
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 9:50 pm

I smiled. I pulled his head over to mine and kissed him. He was so hot and his lips were sweet. I deepened the kiss and tired to make it tender. But he resisted.

Last edited by Selene on Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I was surprised when I felt her hands wrap around my head and pull me into a kiss. WHAA?!!!? I tried to pull away, but the kiss... oh wow... the kiss... oh... wow... I kissed back, with a passion. Damn. This girl knew what she was doing.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:27 pm

I pulled away. That was a good kiss. "You wanna go make-out in the hay?" I asked. "This is a little uncomfortable, for the blood is rushing to my head," I added, no longer in the charm speak voice.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:35 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I smiled. "Sure," I said and put her in my arms. I jumped from the wall and landed in a crouching position. I put her back on her feet. That was the upside of spider powers. I can swing girls around, and save them from falling and junk.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:46 pm

I smiled at him and pulled him over to the hay pile. I fell down with him and pulled him towards me, bringing him to an embrace. I wanted him to start the kissing, but I gave him on peck on the lips.

Last edited by Selene on Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I smiled. Damn, she was hot. I wonder how Kie Kie is feeling about this? Is she watching us? Oh well. I leaned in and kissed her. Wow. It was just as awesome as it was before. Ehehe. Wow, I'm going on a date with an Aphrodite girl. The hot Aphrodite girl. Probably the hottest in her cabin. Wow.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 11:11 pm

I kept it simple. I pushed my hair back and wrapped my arms around him. I broke away for a moment. "You're a good kisser," I said.

I walked away from the forest and back to the stables. I went over to the hay stack to get my bags when I saw them. I shook my head and sighed. I felt like I could cry my eyes out. And they were near my bag, so I couldn't leave. I ran into the stables and began crying.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:00 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

"Thanks,"
I said with a smile. I swore I could have heard something. Crying? Nah. I leaned in for another kiss. Our lips touched. Gets better everytime. Anyway, it probably wouldn't go farther than this.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 08, 2011 10:59 pm

I rubbed my hands through his hair. My legs intertwined with his and it was just passion. I loved all of this. It was so darn romantic.

I ran out of the stables and into the forest, still crying. I wasn't to far in though. I sat on a rock and kept crying. My shirt was soaked. "Stop it, Kie Kie," I whispered to myself.

Last edited by Selene on Sat Sep 24, 2011 4:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:12 am

Samson F.V. Foley.

I broke away for breath. "Yeah, there will be planty of that later," I smiled. She really was beautiful, and her lips were as sweet as candy. But, she looked as uptight as hell, and I didn't want to rush it. And I know she wouldn't even think about that.
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 12:26 pm

I smiled at him. I laid my head down and just looked at him. He was really hot. I gave him a hug and then laid there. I was a little sleepy.
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 10, 2011 1:39 pm

Samson F.V. Foley.

I smiled at her, and realized, where was Kie Kie? I told her that I would see her later before shooting a web and using it to vault myself toward the forest. I landed on the edge of it and called out.
"KIE KIE! Oh crap what id she was dragged off by a monster, I wouldn't be able to live with myself,"
Back to top Go down
selene
Honorary Staff Member
selene

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 4:33 pm

I couldn't take it anymore. I pressed my hands to my eyes and started to cry so much. I was angry, and jealous. Why did so many people hurt me?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}   A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Pick Up. {S E L E N E}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: