Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Boring pick me up.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Banana
Banana

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 10, 2011 7:29 am

Zin walked in the areana. She was bored from the bar last night and now she needed a pick me up. She looked around and found everybody in different clusters either fighting or chatting. The latter part was not her thing and she had no one to train with. She groaned loudly, and began stabbing random dummies lining the walls of the areana. Once all of them were in shreds, she groaned loudly again and fell on her knees, looking helpless but feeling bored.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 8:16 pm

I walk in the arena and see this girl lying down next to some shredded dummies. "You train a little to hard I think." I point out sarcastically. I take my bow from my shoulder, back up a few steps and shoot at the dummies remains' abouve the girl's head.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:24 am

Zin looked at the boy. "Yeah. And monsters would be better company than drunken teens." she muttered as sarcasticly. She stood up and half drag half carried her swords to the bleachers. She smirked at the boy, who was now tearing the remains of her shredded dummies, or the spared ones, and looked at the straw littered floor. "Those cleaning harpies are not going to be happy." she mumbled under her breath and smiled at the kid. "The name's Zin by the way. Zin, daughter of Chaos."
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 pm

I look at the girl sitting on the bleachers. "It's their job to do this thing I guess." I say, while going to pick up my arrows. " Oh yeah, and it's Roger, Son of Hermes." After I collect my arrows, I return to my starting point, and aim at more dummies in the opposite direction. At least these ones weren't trashed. "What'd you mean by drunken teens." I question Zin.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 8:28 pm

"Some rave out of the camp grounds. They seemed to drunk to tell which direction camp is." she said and shrugged. Her US navy jacket fell off ashoulder and she placed it back on. "You prefer long ranged weapons?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 5:58 pm

"Yeah, I can fight with short ranged weapons if I have to, but I think it's just better when they're out of reach." I reply. I fire another arrow, and look back. "You don't seem half bad with a sword though."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 8:45 pm

"I prefer two swords. But one other got lost. So I'm stuck with the shorter one." she held up her 1 and a half feet sword. She then began to twirl it in mid air absent mindly.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:08 pm

"Wait, wait, wait." I reply. "you didn't lose the sword, but one got the other lost?" I ask a little confused. I lower my bow because I can't concentrate as much and I don't want to walk to the other end of the arena if I miss a shot. "Or were you just trying to say you lost it in a fancy way"
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:21 am

"Both." she smiled. "Always both. You see, I am not supposed to be here. I was born was born when language was still a trivial thing." she laughed without humor. "And yes, I lost my other sword."
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 4:13 pm

"Wow... that's pretty.... old." I state obviously, and in wonder. " You havent lost any looks though, I'll give you that." I say as I wink at her sarcastically. I do this a lot, just really bad flirting as a joke.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 5:27 pm

She ignored him for a while. It was when he winked that she realized he had said something. "Hmm?" she asked. "Come again? I spaced out." she smiled apologetically. She shifted a sleeve of her navy jacket to her left shoulder. It was several sizes too big but it was her inspiration to train. Some girls might like make up this days but she still feels like she's living in a war.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 28, 2011 10:54 pm

I repeat what I said to her, and sling my bow over my shoulder, pluck my arrows from the targets, and sit down beside her on the bleachers, waiting for her response before I do anything else.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 12:12 am

She smiled unsurely. "I get what you mean." she laughed. She didn't jave any hint that he just flirted. She was still ignorant of the girl inside of her. But still, she didn't seem to notice.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 9:49 am

"So how long have you been in camp?" I ask, wondering if it's been something along the lines of -since the establishment was built-. I begin to scan the arena for a few seconds, noticing all the random activities going on.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 10:08 am

"I'm actually new here." she said in a flat tone. The place had not grown on her well. Since the day her brother and father had left her, nothing ever did. She was alone now. An lone and an outcast, the only one that survived the civil war and still looked young. Oh how she wished she died right then and there, so that she'll be with her mum. She eyes grew cold and she held her mouth in a straight line.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 30, 2011 10:11 am

"Really, did you know you were a demigod before then?" I see by her expression that she's thinking unhappy thoughts, so I was trying to change the subject to something that might be a little less unhappy for her.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 12:00 am

She shook her head. "No." She said. "I get involved in a lot of things. Sadly, they occur even before I knew what I was."
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 7:03 pm

For some reason, everything I say to this girl seemed to make her slightly sad. "Okay, then what do you like the most so far from your short time here?" I ask, hoping to find a subject that she might like.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 7:59 am

"The lake maybe. Here in the arena is also nice." she said. She was always here. If not, she may be at the lake, lost in her own thoughts while looking out into the deep water, where niads played. "Well, there is also a cave in the woods." she flicked her head to the side, motioning to the forest.
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 6:07 pm

"Where? Maybe you could show it to me" I asked souddenly interested. I've been to the woods only a few times and I've never seen any caves, so I'm hoping to learn more about camp.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:49 am

"Okay." she sighed and lifted her armor. "But don't tell anyone." she said threatingly. It was her secret place.

~You want to go to the forest? Or do you want to say anything first?
Back to top Go down
rulerguy6

rulerguy6

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 4:10 pm

OOC: lets go to the forets now, just tell me the name of the topic.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:47 pm

okay, I'll call it caves:]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Boring pick me up. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Boring pick me up.   Boring pick me up. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Boring pick me up.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: