Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

What should I pick?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raiden

Raiden

What should I pick? Empty
PostSubject: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:01 pm

He walked in to the armory, one word leaving his dropped mouth. "Whoa." There were tons of weapons here. Swords, spears, bows, you name it. There were something he found strange. Everyday-use items next to the weapons. Maybe they were the weapons that could change shape! He smirked, looking around. "Anyone here?"
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:37 am

Meiko entered the armory, hoping to find some weapons, other then her bow. She expects she would be alone, but heck, she's definitely wrong, for there was a boy staring around. Her crazy self overwhelmed her. She snickered, and went at the back of the boy. She took a deep breath, and yelled:

"HI!"

The armory should have been for weapons, and not for noise. But Meiko didn't care. The nearby armor shattered.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 8:24 am

"WAH!" He jumped at the noise and instinctively, he turned and was about to punch Meiko until he realized who it was. "Oh, a camper...That was pretty un-right, ya know?" He lowered his fist, before looking around. "Hey, are you a blacksmith or something?"
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:24 am

Meiko grinned. "No offense, mister! And sorry for disturbing." Meiko felt a little guilty, despite of herself. But she already said sorry, and she doesn't know the boy would act violently.

"Um, no," Meiko answered the last question: whether she was a blacksmith or not. "Just wandering around, searching for a sword."

Meiko studied the boy. And then she blurted out an introduction: "Meiko Frontier, from the Apollo Cabin here. You?"
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 12:07 pm

He seemed disappointed when Meiko told him she wasn't a blacksmith. Then, he smiled as Meiko introduced herself. "Poke, from no cabin as of yet! Probably belong in the minor god cabin or something..."
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:00 am

Meiko looked stunned. His name was... what, Poke? She nodded, really trying not to laugh.

"Uh, duh," Meiko coughed. "So... you're name is Poke? As in Poke?" Meiko grinned, and then her mood shifts. She turned a little critical. "How old are you?" she asked the boy. Meiko hadn't seen him around camp. He's probably staying at the Hermes cabin, but really, Meiko hadn't seen him around much.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 7:25 pm

He raised a brow as Meiko coughed and asked if his name was really Poke. My insulted sense is tingling... He'd think in his head. Then, Meiko asked how old he was.
"I'm 13 years old! And I'm new here." He said it proudly.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 2:21 am

"Same age as me!" Meiko blurted out, smiling hugely. She threw her head backward while she enjoyed the sensation, and her eyes darted to the gleaming sword hanging in the wall. Meiko stopped, and went to the sword. Sh eyed it critically, and turned to Poke.

"Ne. Are you looking for a sword, too?" Meiko suddenly poured a little of her Japanese blood.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 10:06 am

He couldn't help but chuckle at the girl's enthusiasm. He was really starting to like this place!

"Oh, no. I'm looking for some kind of...double-point weapon. You know, where you can smack people around on both ends of the weapon? I don't know what to choose though..." He crossed his arms, thinking.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:40 am

Meiko was stunned on the boy's words. She had never seen a weapon that he describes. On the other hand, she thinks it was unique. Cool.

Still staring at the gleaming sword, Meiko said, "Wow. I had never seen one, though." She then turned back to Poke. "Maybe you can made the Hephaestus cabin made one for you! It's one of a kind!" she advised him. "I can help you! Well, maybe, but it's worth trying, right?" She let out a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 9:05 am

He smiled. "Hephaestus cabin, huh?" He listened to Meiko's words. "Alright! Guess we should head over there. Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 8:54 pm

Meiko smiled. This is the first time she's going to be nice to someone, eh? New to her. Plus, she's really excited to see Poke's weapon, or how it was going to be made.

"All right! Come, let's ask some Hephaestus kid out there!" she grinned.

((OOC: so... I'm guessing we'll make a new thread, huh?))
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:26 pm

(Yes)
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 4:50 am

Alex walked in as poke was describing the wepon he wanted, he was looking for someone to help him with his shield.
"hi i could not help but over hear you describing the type of wepon you wanted, you might want to try a double pointed spear like mine."
He pulls out a miniature spear which transformed into a 5 foot long double pointed celestial bronze spear with an owl on one end and an olive branch on the other end it had a leather handle in the middle. "It's name is sadna, i had an hephastus kid make it for me on my 14'th birthday, is it any thing like what you have in mind?"
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10, 2012 9:12 am

Meiko watched as a new, muscular, older guy walked in behind Poke, her (hopefully) new friend and describe his weapon. He talks very quickly and flawlessly. But Meiko was really staring at the guy's weapon, which he called... 'Sadna,' or something?

Still staring wide-eyed at the sword, Meiko said, "Wah, nice weapon! Hoe does it work?" Meiko very rarely was surprised, but she is, right now.
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 7:01 am

"Normally it looks like a fountain pen with two ends but when I squeeze it in the middle it elongates into a spear. I chose a spear because I was always good at stick twirling." he added smiling. " by the way my name is Alex"
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 8:07 am

Meiko grinned widely, fascinated. In her case, she only excelled at the bow. Her accuracy is her weapon, next to Kyumi. Now, hearing the boy's, and Poke's weapon of choice, her eyes widened. She kept staring in the spear.

"Oh, yeah, Hi Alex! I'm Meiko, Meiko Frontier, from the Apollo Cabin! By the way, want to come with us to the Hephaestus Cabin? We'll request Poke's weapon," she replied, pointing to Poke.

And then she looked back to Poke. "Hey."
Back to top Go down
Orel

Orel

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 12, 2012 3:40 am

"I was hoping to find an Hephaestus kid here but since no one is here i might as well go to the cabin " he saĆ­d with a Shrug. He tem turned to poke poke and asked. "before we go is this the kind of weapon that you had in mind?"
Back to top Go down
Raiden

Raiden

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 10:31 am

"Hmm...Not exactly. I think I can get an idea when we get to the Hephaestus cabin. See you soon!" And out the door he ran.
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 15, 2012 10:57 am

"Hey, wait up!" Meiko yelled at the running Poke. "Why hurry?" she grumbled as she turned back to Alex. She looked embarrassed. "Uh, sorry about that."

She fidgeted a little bit, looking down. Then, after a while, she looked up, smiling a little. "I think I should go, thanks. Nice knowing you, Alex-san." There Meiko goes again--Japanese blood. She bolted out of the armory and went straight to the Hepahestus Cabin, hoping to see Poke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What should I pick?   What should I pick? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What should I pick?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: