Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

HUMAN SACRIFICE ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE [Sniggle]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

HUMAN SACRIFICE ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE [Sniggle] Empty
PostSubject: HUMAN SACRIFICE ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE [Sniggle]   HUMAN SACRIFICE ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE [Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 1:04 pm

Yes hi hello secret santa or anyone else who happens to be lurking for ideas or simply because you're creepy or maybe a spy kid.

Spoiler:

I have lots of fandoms, but more that anyone else's characters I tend to like my own. SOOOOOO here's my character profile.
BLOOP.
Pleas ignore the mess it has become. |D;
ANYWAY I have lots of characters and some of them have ships.

Canon Ships:
AveryxAbel [Turtle's character]
GraysonxKennedy [Rach's character]
LoganxFelix [Turtle's character]
AzuritexMalachite [Angel's Character]

Crack Ships:
AveryxMarius [Charlie's Character]
CharliexGiant White Duck
CharliexLITERALLY ANYTHING
AeolusxDaedalus becAUSE I CAN
GraysonxAny girl ever
SnigglexZan
any of my charactersxany of your characters

CRACK SHIPS ARE FUN RIGHT?

Ahem. Anyway. I'd really love a drawing from my secret santa, because art is super unf. <3 But not everyone is an artist and it's super okay if I don't get a drawing, i promise!! I have a preference but basically I'll love anything you make for me if you make it with love and it isn't a pie bomb.

If you do decide to draw, however, drawings for my character's profiles or little chibis of them for my signature would be fantastically fantastic. Or if you wanna draw their shippings or just them doing something silly or whatever. Anything would make me a happy sniggle.

I also love signature art, like a photoshopped banner of any or all of my characters, or my name looking super cool or something. *v* My only request if you choose this is that you don't make the height anymore than 350 pixels because really long signatures are my pet peeve cries.

Anyway, playlists are also super fantastic. Like if you know my characters or can get enough by reading their profiles to compile a playlist of good music not one direction that fits them that'd be super fun and cool.

Sniggle also loves stories. If you've got a grasp of my characters' personalities and you wanna go ahead and write something with them in it (add your characters too make make for super fun times! :D :D :D) then by all means go add it~ I enjoy reading such things, especially when they're comical.

So those would be my top gift choices because I'm a narcissist and if I make it I love it. BUT I do have interests besides my own character, teehee.

Music:
Lost Prophets
Adrian Lux
My Chemical Romance
Bright Eyes
65daysofstatic
Balance Problems
Bowling For Soup
Cake
I Fight Dragons
Radiohead
Patent Pending
Madeon

Tv:
Adventure Time [MARCELINExPB ANYBODY?]
Pokemon [Gen 1 & 2]
Digimon [Seasons 1-3]
Lost
Gravity Falls
Baccano!

Movies:
Fight Club
Cloud Atlas
The Avengers

Video Games:
Spyro
Sly Cooper
Banjo-Kazooie
Team Fortress
Bioshock
Smash Bros.
The Kirby Franchise
Portal 1 & 2

Books:
Fight Club
The Supernaturalist
PJatO
Incarceron
Ready Player One

And yeah. Also, if you'd be interested in trying to do something with one of my characters from other sites, I have these two kidlets here. Both of whom would love some art. .3.

Spoiler:

If that's STILL not enough to work off of then idk I'm not that interesting of a person.
I'm just gonna sit and hope it suffices. Anyway, HAPPY WINTER SECRET SANTA AND I HOPE THIS LONG-ASS LIST MADE THE GIFT IDEA SIMPLE FOR YOU. /flops
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: HUMAN SACRIFICE ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE [Sniggle]   HUMAN SACRIFICE ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE [Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 10:26 pm

HI, I'M JUST GOING TO COMMENT HERE AND SAY THAT BUBBLEGUM X MARCELINE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER AND ART OF IT IS JUST AKSJHDAJKFHAKJ.
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: HUMAN SACRIFICE ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE [Sniggle]   HUMAN SACRIFICE ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE [Sniggle] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 2:10 am

Crispy Bacon wrote:
BUBBLEGUM X MARCELINE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER AND ART OF IT IS JUST AKSJHDAJKFHAKJ.

Crispy Bacon wrote:
BUBBLEGUM X MARCELINE IS THE CUTEST THING EVER AND ART OF IT IS JUST AKSJHDAJKFHAKJ.

Crispy Bacon wrote:

Crispy Bacon wrote:

Crispy Bacon wrote:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HUMAN SACRIFICE ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE [Sniggle]   HUMAN SACRIFICE ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE [Sniggle] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HUMAN SACRIFICE ROASTING ON AN OPEN FIRE [Sniggle]
Page 1 of 1