Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Destiny for the willing. {SNIGGLE}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

Destiny for the willing. {SNIGGLE} Empty
PostSubject: Destiny for the willing. {SNIGGLE}   Destiny for the willing. {SNIGGLE} I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07, 2012 9:34 pm

What would it take for things to be quiet; Quiet like the snow?
Kennedy Sykes, Daughter of Athena

Kennedy sat in front of the bonfire, feeling the heat emit from it and onto her body. Sometimes it felt as if her face was on fire, but it didn't bother her. She adjusted the beanie that sat on the crown of her head and the ear buds that played music into her ears. She thought about the battle. How that Grayson saved her life. How they never really talked afterward. She placed a hand over the site of her stab wound, which was completely healed. Sometimes sharp pains conjured there, but only for a second. She let out a huge sigh, staring at the fire. The reflection of the flames danced around her irises.
I know this isn't much; But I know, I could be better
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Destiny for the willing. {SNIGGLE}   Destiny for the willing. {SNIGGLE} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 3:02 am

Grayson let out a small yawn and rolled his shoulders, wincing at how sore the muscle were. He'd spent several of the past nights carrying toolboxes and materials in and out of the haunted house, hunching over them to install them and decorate it to look identical to the blue-prints that the Hephaestus cabin had imagined up. It had been grueling work, but everything seemed to be worth it. On the opening night of Oktoberfest, campers went in bunches, holding hands, running through the woods in search of the haunted house. He'd even walked through it himself, and was surprised to find himself jump once or twice at the contraptions inside, despite knowing exactly where they all were. It seemed to be a hit, and something he was proud of. But now, his work was done, and he could relax.

He took a seat in an unfolded lawn chair situated across the bonfire from a single girl, letting out a soft grunt as he sprawled out his legs and laid back. He stared at the golden flames and watched them lick at the night sky, cracking and popping as it took in energy from its kindling. The light illuminated his russet eyes, igniting the flecks of red and orange around his pupils. He breathed softly, sliding his hands to fold over his chest.

While his gaze was primarily focused on the bonfire itself, he couldn't help but think that the girl across from it looked vaguely familiar. She had wavy, dark brown hair with wispy bangs obscuring her eyes, which were devastatingly blue. She had soft, creamy-looking skin and tender pink lips. While Grayson couldn't quite put a finger on where he's seen the girl before, he couldn't help but notice the fluttering of his heart, which tended to happen when he saw a pretty girl. And she certainly was cute. Maybe he'd seen her in the mess hall or something.

It didn't much matter, though. Because Grayson wasn't really a social person. He hardly had any friends, and a girlfriend was completely out of the question. He was good with machinery. Machinery didn't mind his calloused fingers and it didn't cry when he said something mean about it. Machinery didn't mind if Grayson had awkward tendencies. Machinery had no soul or emotion, so Grayson felt comfortable. Machinery couldn't judge. But pretty girls? They definitely could. And with his sharp tongue and dreary mind, Grayson wasn't generally judged positively. Above all, he certainly wasn't a ladies man.

He cast his eyes to the ground, where a small ant tried to crawl through the grass. It stopped as his fit, a clear obstacle in its path, and twitched its antennae. Grayson analysed curiously. The easiest thing to do would be to find the boundaries of the obstacle, and simply walk around it. But instead, the ant moved forward, scaling up and over his shoe. The ant seemed to have trouble, and fell once or twice, but it got up and tried again, eventually clambering down the other side, and continuing on its way. Interesting, instead of going the easy way, the creature decided to exert more effort and tank over its barrier. He shifted his foot, hovering over the ant, before stepping down and grinding it into the grass. Stupid bug.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: Destiny for the willing. {SNIGGLE}   Destiny for the willing. {SNIGGLE} I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08, 2012 4:33 pm

What would it take for things to be quiet; Quiet like the snow?
Kennedy Sykes, Daughter of Athena

Kennedy sat quietly and then heard a grunt. She looked up and felt her chest tighten. She felt immediate heat on her cheeks, making them a pinked colour. Her hands became clammy and mouth dry. She recognised the being in front of her, Grayson. As soon as the name crossed her mind, she suddenly remembered every single detail of what had happened the day of the battle. From the memory, the pain shot from her side. She groaned quietly, but loud enough to be heard, and immediately put pressure over the spot. She looked up for a moment, hoping she wasn't heard. As soon as the memory finished playing back, the pain ceded. She had to say something. Hello, if she could. Thank him again for saving her. As soon as she opened her mouth, she felt as if her throat had swollen shut. She gulped, taking in another breath of air. "H-hello." She spoke as confidently as she could, but in all reality it was just barley louder than a whisper. She had to ask. She knew it might end up not as expected, but she had to know.
"D-do you remember me?"
I know this isn't much; But I know, I could be better
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Destiny for the willing. {SNIGGLE}   Destiny for the willing. {SNIGGLE} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Destiny for the willing. {SNIGGLE}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: