Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Georgie1's First Original Character: Rain Johnson

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Georgie1

Georgie1's First Original Character: Rain Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Georgie1's First Original Character: Rain Johnson   Georgie1's First Original Character: Rain Johnson I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:05 pm

Name: Rain Johnson

Birthday: 11/23/94

God Parent: Apollo

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: Marie Johnson (Mom), Jake Morgan (Step-Dad)

Years in Camp: 3

Brief History: Rain Johnson was born on a rainy day in New York 18 years ago. Her mother Marie loved the rain so she named her baby girl Rain. When Rain was two her mom met a great man named Jake and she married him. Jake loved Rain like his own daughter and when strange things started to happen around Rain he was completely cool about it. When Rain turned 15 her mother told her about her real father and sent her to Camp Half-Blood to protect her. Rain misses her mom and Jake but she loves camp and has many friends. She hasn’t met her father yet but she hopes she will soon till then she waits and trains.

Physical Appearance: Rain has long auburn hair she usully wears in a fish tail or just loose around her shoulders. She is medium height, skinny, and fair skinned. She loves to wear her jeans or jean shorts and her CHB tee shirt she cut into a tank top. She has a blue gem on a silver chain she always wears and a three silver rings she wears on her left hand. She also has a belt that holds her dagger.

Personality: Rain is a loyal and true friend with a heart of gold. She is extremely stubborn and that holds her back but she is too stubborn to admit it. She gets along with most people and is kind and quite friendly. When she gets mad it is always a good idea to back away slowly she has a fiery temper. She is brave and passionate person with a sparky personality.

Fatal Flaw: Stubbornness

Pets: Black Cat Named Binx

Talents: Good with a bow, a sword, or dagger

Weapons: Bow and Arrows and a Dagger

Year-Round or Summer: Year-Rounder
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

Georgie1's First Original Character: Rain Johnson Empty
PostSubject: Re: Georgie1's First Original Character: Rain Johnson   Georgie1's First Original Character: Rain Johnson I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 9:23 pm

* accepted,
--------HAPPY ROLEPLAYING
Back to top Go down

Georgie1's First Original Character: Rain Johnson
Page 1 of 1