Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
RainW

RainW

Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use Empty
PostSubject: Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use   Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:02 pm

Let me be a child of Zeus. This is the only character I'll be using. I won't create anymore characters. I swear on the River Styx.

Name: Rain Weathers
Age/birthday: 15 ll June 19, 1995
Years in camp: First Year
God parent: Zeus
Mortal parent: Unknown, left in an orphanage
Physical appearance: Black messy hair, dark yellow eyes, a lean body build
Personality: Funny, friendly, outgoing and straightforward but serious and ruthless when necessary
Weapons:
Kairos - a sword that changes color depending on the weather. Changes into coin form when flipped. (I already thought of Kairos last summer. NOT A JASON'S WEAPON RIP-OFF.)
Nitrus - a knife with electrical properties
Talents: Drums, video games, parkour
Powers:
Weather control - can make thunderstorms anytime except when weather control does not lie with him.
Adrenaline rush - can access a powerful adrenaline rush when struck by lightning but loses his grip on sanity depending on the strength of the shock
Other: what other?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use   Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:08 pm

It doesn't matter whether or not you swear. You have to READ and follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use   Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:41 pm

Er, you have to ask an admin before making a Big Three charrie, send them an outline, and be an active poster. I guess by you swearing on the River Styx, you've not done those things.

This charrie seems Gary-Stu. Add some flaws!

Also, try adding some more things to his appearance. Height and weight?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use   Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 7:42 pm

And plus we don't need any more Zeus kids.
~Roxanne's opinion!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use   Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain, my first and the only character I'll ever use
Page 1 of 1