Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Rain. That's it.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:04 pm

If you were to walk through the wrong parts of the forest you'd see blood and remember. but if you went to one little spot far deep into the woods somewhere even Monsters wouldn't go. Because deep in the forest was a cave. It went stright down and nothing bigger then a grown women could go down there. and nothing would want to fell deep into the cave. But Juliana did, she walked stright into the cave and claimed down the cliff wall about ten feet walked left and came to a underground river. sunlight poured into the cave from small holes in the ceiling. From cracked in rocks or earth. Juliana laid on her belly and looked into the silvy water. Her voice rang clearly though the

"Another day has almost come and gone
Can't imagine what else could wrong
Sometimes I'd like to hide away somewhere and lock the door
A single battle lost , but not the war

cause Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain

It's almost like the hard times circle round
A couple drops , and they all start coming down
Yeah, I might feel defeated,
and I might hang my head
I might be barely breathing - but I'm not dead

cause Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain
-------- -------- -------------
I'm not gonna let it get me down
I'm not gonna cry
And I'm not gonna lose any sleep tonight

cause tomorrow's another day
and I am not afraid
So bring on the rainnnn

Tomorrow's another day
And I'm thirsty anyway
So bring on the rain
---------- -------- --------------
bring onbring on on the rain

No I'm not going let it get me downnnn----

I'm not going cryyyy

So bring on the raiiiii---nnnnn.

Bring on.. bring on.. .. on the rain
Bring on the rain
Bring on the rain"

Bring on. On the rain.
J.R's voice sounded sliky and strong.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/ColberstheSheep
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:08 pm

Jared was hanging around the creek when he heard the beautiful singing. "Wow..." He breathed out heartily. The prettiest song he'd ever heard. He brushed his hair out of his eyes and walked over to the girl and tapped her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:17 pm

He's just randomly hanging out in a undergroud cavern?

J.R felt felt someone tap her sholder and sure no one would be in the cave with her freaked and jumped some. Her stormy blue eyes turned on the guy and her lips pursed in a tight line, "What was that for? Why are you down here? When did you get down here?" She said it like she was acussing him of a crime.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:22 pm

~He's a son of Hades. He practically lives in the bowels of the Earth.

Jared's green eyes went wide and he tried to look innocent while holding down a smile. "I just wanted to say that your song and voice was beautiful." He tried to keep the flirt out of his voice. "As for the other two questions, I'll have you know that I'm a son of Hades."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:40 pm

Juilana frowned, her stormy blue eyes scanning over his face. "Well I'll have you know I'm the daughter of Euterpe" She said flipping on her back and sitting up, Her dark red hair glowed slightly when beams of light hit it. She sighed and moved a few inches away from him.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:15 pm

"Oh, the muse of music?" He asked with a grin. As if that wasn't obvious. Either she was a muse child or a child of Apollo.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:22 pm

I nodded once, then turned back to the water. "But thankyou for the complament anyway"She said very quitly in hopes he wouldn't hear her. He ran a hand through her dark hair. It was more of a dark red almost brown black. The dim light cause her not to be able to see to well and missed out on his features. She dipped her thin fingers in the icy silvery water.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:33 pm

In the dim light, Jared watched her figure dip her fingers into the water. He hadn't noticed the water before. At least down here he could move freely basically appearing all over the cave due to the lack of sunlight. Jared appeared in the river standing in the shadowy river.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:43 pm

J.R looked up and sqeaked. Her face turning slightly red. Then she frowned again, "What the Hades" She said then picked up a rock out of the river and threw it at him. Not sure if it was real or not.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:41 pm

The stone hit Jared and Jared let out an, "Oof!" He rubbed his head where it hit him. "That hurt. Why'd you throw a rock at me? Didn't your dad teach you not to throw things at people?"
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 7:49 pm

I laughed, "My dad told me if a guy creeped me out I could shot him I wanted. So No, not really." I said with a smile. Then dusted off my hands. She found it was pretty warm underground and felt nice, like a summer day, but not to hot. Just right. She sat with one knee kinda up and the other straght and propped up on her other hand.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:17 pm

"Nice..." Jared grumbled under his breath. "This place is pretty heavy if you ask me." He grinned rather goofily.

~Well that was crap. xD
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:36 pm

(Yes, that was kinda crappy because i DID NOT understand what her said... but I think he said he was hot, I'm just gonna pretend I understood)

J.R shruged and laid on her belly and looked down in the water. "Who are you?" she asked looking up at him with stormy blue eyes, she could see alittle better now, her eyes foucing.

How old is he?
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:39 pm

He's fourteen. And Heavy means cool.

"I'm Jared Michaels, son of Hades. Didn't I say that already?" He asked with big green eyes that seemed to glow in the dim light. He could've sworn he said that already. Oh well.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:55 pm

J.R sighed, "No.. you told me your a son of Hades. Not you name." She pointed out then she let her hand drip in the creek. She looked up, "I'm Juliana Roxanne Stephins. But I go by J.R" She said clamly.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 1:53 am

"Hey that's my sister's name! Roxanne." Jared exclaimed. Then he realized what he had just said. A red warmth crept over his face and he was thankful for the darkness.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:28 am

I raised an eyebrow. "I know her... She's my brother's wife's sister, or somthing like that.." I said thinking. Then shook off. Does it really matter right now? she asked herself. She took anouther rock and threw it lazily at the sound of his voice.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 8:48 pm

Suddenly something else slightly hard and rocky smashed into his skull. He threw up his heads with annoyanced and touched the spot on his forehead gingerly. He winced, "Yep that's gonna leave a mark in the morning," He grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 06, 2011 5:56 pm

J.R smirked. "You might finnaly have somthing exciting to wake up to" She said looking in his direation.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:03 pm

I glared at her in the darkness. my face was probably hard to see but I snorted. "I do wake up to something exciting in the morning."
Back to top Go down
Colby
Elite Writer
Colby

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 7:13 pm

I rised an eyebrow, "I don't recall that memory, but sure" I said playing with my dark red hair. I sucked in making friends with sesative people.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:50 pm

I narrowed my eyes at her in the dark and felt around for a small rock on the cave floor. As soon as my probing fingers found one I listened for her breathing and aimed the rock at her. Unfortunately I think I may have miscalculated my trajectory and I hit a wall ten feet away from her. "Dammit." I grumbled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rain. That's it.  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rain. That's it.    Rain. That's it.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rain. That's it.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: