Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Georgie1's First Original Character

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Georgie1

Georgie1's First Original Character Empty
PostSubject: Georgie1's First Original Character   Georgie1's First Original Character I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 06, 2012 9:37 pm

Name: Georgie Jackson

Birthday: 11/9/94

God Parent: Poseidon

Claimed: Yes

Mortal Family: The Jackson (Percy's Younger Sister)

Years in Camp: Three

Brief History: I was born a year after my brother Percy when my dad broke the rules again and went to see my mom and brother, that’s why Percy remembered dad's face. My mom Sally Jackson put me up for adoption in order to keep me safe. I was adopted by a loving family who took good care of me until they sent me to Camp Half-Blood 3 years ago. There I was reunited with my Brother Percy. I have been at Camp Half-Blood ever since.

Physical Appearance: I have long auburn hair and I normally wear it in a fishtail, eye bluer than the Caribbean Sea, and pale skin. I am not very tall but I am an average 5”2 and very skinny. I am always wearing jeans and my CHB tee I cut into a tank top. On my head is a circlet of gold seashell my dad gave me and I never take it off.

Personality: Loyal, Kind, Passionate, Stubborn, Brave, Smart, Loving, Honest, Trusting, Friendly, Dramatic, Funny, Silly, and Caring

Fatal Flaw: My Loyalty and Stubbornness

Pets: Mustafa (Hell Hound) and Blackjack

Talents: Handy with tools, a good swordsmen, can control water, can talk to horses, good with animal of all kinds, can swim well, and breath under water.

Weapons: Margaritári my Sword.

Year-Round or summer: Year-Round Camper

Other: Please Let Me Be This Character I Worked SO Hard On This. And I AM TRuly The DAughter Of Poseidon. Nico-Face Georgie1's First Original Character 2496663279 Smile
Back to top Go down
Redfield

Redfield

PostSubject: Re: Georgie1's First Original Character   Georgie1's First Original Character I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 1:29 am

Ok...

First...you need 500 posts to have a child of the big three.

Second...I don't think you can change the canon in such a drastic way, though you can have the last name jackson, thats a fairly common last name.

Thirdly...you don't have enough sentences in appearance and personality.
Back to top Go down
welshy
out of town girl
welshy

PostSubject: Re: Georgie1's First Original Character   Georgie1's First Original Character I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 07, 2012 2:00 am

What Redfield said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Georgie1's First Original Character   Georgie1's First Original Character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Georgie1's First Original Character
Page 1 of 1