Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Death of a Johnson

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Bre Bre

The Death of a Johnson Empty
PostSubject: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:26 am

The Death of a Johnson 1293479855_5948_full

Melina Riley Johnson

"Those who begin by burning books will end by burning people."

The girl with all the facts

Melina leisurely strolled down the sidewalks of New York city. Her gray-eyed gaze watched the citizens pass, making sure that none were monsters in disguise. It had been a few months since she had snuck out of camp's borders, and the one thing a demigod had to remain cautious of was monsters. The retractable yellow highlighter, which was her sword in it's mortal state, almost tingled in the pocket of her jeans. Sometimes even weapons can tell you something. They are enchanted, right?

"So why did you want to come out here again?" the young demi-god asked.

The Death of a Johnson Untitled

Stella Johnson

"Well, yeah. I'm a daughter of Athena. Can't you tell?"

Athena's artistic genius

"Just to get out of camp, I guess." Stella walked on beside her younger sister, taking small glances at the building beside them.

~ TIME FOR THE FUN TO BEGIN.
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:34 am

~Let's eat first~

It was a tempestuous day. Isaac, being the person he is planned to sneak out. He was bored. Most of his friends were on a quest. He was too young to have a quest. He was only thirteen. So, he planned to have his own quest, to sneak out of camp.

He brought his backpack just in case any monsters tried to be funny with him (yes, it amuses Isaac when monsters try to attack him). As he walked towards half blood hill he looked back and saw nothing and continued his journey.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:42 am

Melina looked ahead of her, noticing a boy with a backpack strapped to his shoulders. No one would carry a backpack out in the city unless they're a demigod. Plus, it's Saturday. The daughter of Athena studied the boy's feature. She decided to take her chances, so she grabbed her older sister's arm, and dashed over. "Hey," she greeted.

"Melina, would you calm down!" Stella exclaimed as they darted over. Her cloudy gaze caught sight of the boy, but then turned to Melina. A demigod? Perhaps, but how many sneak out for one weekend?
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:46 am

Isaac walked calmly until he heard voices. He turned and say it was only two girls coming over to him. Demigods, he thought. The girls scared the living daylights out of him. He just turned and said, "Hey" he's piercing brown eyes focused the girl. "Er... who are you?" Isaac asked trying to be safe. Who knew what kind of monsters lurked around here.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:50 am

~Lets have siblings.

“Who Said There Wasn’t Beauty In The Chaos?”

z
||i||n||n||i||a||||m||e||l||i||o||n

the tough and original child of Chaos
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin leaned back, her back on the wall of some run down building. She was eyeing her brother from afar, as she twirled her dagger in her finger. As if it were disappearing, it shifted it's image and turning into a retractable pen in seconds. And, without her command, she began to follow him as he made way. Why she was here, she didn't know it. She just felt like it. True, you can't trust your feelings, but her feelings ha saved her too many times that she was entitled to follow. As she turned the corner, she saw the familiar faces of several demigods.

"Stella? Melina?" she asked, stopping in her tracks.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 10:55 am

Melina turned her blond head, looking both ways before redirecting her gaze to the boy. "I'm Melina Johnson," she whispered softly, "daughter of Athena."

Stella whispered, "Stella Johnson, also a daughter of Athena. Melina's older sister." Stella stressed the older sister part of her sentence. She knew it ticked Melina off, because they had been going at eachother's throats for years. Not to mention Stella was an actress now, so the media followed her almost everywhere.

Melina and Stella turned behind them, easily recognizing Zin out of the crowd of people. "Hello, Zin!" Melina greeted. Stella simply gave a nod of her head, aknowledging the teenager's prescence.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:00 am

Serah had no idea why she was out of Campus. She supposed it was because her father had basically told her to get off of the campus for once into the city. She didn't like it. She knew there was a reason why her mother had left her outside Camp Half-Blood and it was to protect her from the outside world and the monsters that came with it. She admitted to herself she had never been outside so this was be a new experience. She decided to go back to a restaurant she had seen on the way.

"That'd be a good test of my economics" she muttered glumly.
She turned around and was shocked to see some people that were clearly demigods and felt mildly shocked at seeing them.
"I suppose it isn't that surprising" she thought "People are sneaking out every day."
Back to top Go down
SeaSeaweedbrain

SeaSeaweedbrain

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:03 am

Isaac grinned at the two girls and realized his half sister was there, Zin. He was kinda happy. He then said, "I'm Isaac and that's my half sister so you know who my dad is. He then averted his gaze and looked at Zin. His half sister. He always thought of Zin as a very cool girl.
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:09 am

z

the tough and original child of Chaos
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin merely nodded at the two girls. Not that she had to say something now did she? She just looked at Isaac and without notice, she slapped him behind the head. "You know if you die dad's going to kill me." she told her half brother. As a voice of another girl reached her ears, she looked up to see another teen, probably around their age. And she didn't have to guess. She was another demigod, escaping from camp.

"Oi, you guys do know that Chiron will kill us, mentioning me for leaving camp. And since I'm 'supposedly' in charge, I get to suffer
more."
she told them, using air quotes. But, loving danger herself, she smiled at them. "So let's make things worth it shall we?" she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Rykthrall

Rykthrall

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 18, 2011 11:42 am

Serah felt a slight shock when one of the demigods looked up and at her.
"Yet again, not incredibly surprising." she realised grumpily
She began to feel her stomach growl and decided to run the rest of the way to the restaurant to get some food into her mouth as fast a possible.
"I wonder if Chiron will notice I'm away" she wondered absent mindedly while running.
"Probably not, it's not like he ever goes to the forge anyway."

She reached the restaurant and saw it was a Mexican. She had never tried Mexican food before, but she did know about tacos and nachos and how cheesy and meaty they were. She decided to try it out, maybe just this once...

~This is the part where you go eat.~
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 9:41 am

Melina smiled at the group, lucky to have her friends- and sister, by her side. "Should we go eat? I mean, not even you could burn something on an empty stomach, Zin," she chuckled. "So how 'bout it?"

"I could eat."
Back to top Go down
Banana
Banana

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 19, 2011 10:13 am

z

the tough one made by Chaos
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Zin nodded again. "I suppose." she said to melina with a smile. Sure, she could try to not eat, but it'll be a waste of energy not to. Oh, and a waste of good food too. "How about a dinner? The fast food branch across the street?" she told the others, poking her finger to the opposite side.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm Not Breaking The Rules, I'm Making New Ones.”

The Death of a Johnson J0zcxs

a
||l||e||x||a||n||d||r||i||a||||s||a||n||c||h||e||z

Melinoe's girl next door
-o-o-o-o-o-o-

Lex had to do this. She had to go back to camp, before her dad figured out her plan into running away again. Not that it was her first scheme, but because he never lets her do anything. She looked up, andsaw herself inside a restaurant, a fast food branch. Sitting alone in an empty table, she had a burger infront of her, which she poke with a fork. Not to be a brat and all, but she wasn't hungry. They were talking to her. The spirits, whispering for her to do their bidding. Maybe this was why she had a problem with authority, because in truth, these spirits were just plain bossy.
Back to top Go down
Bre Bre

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 24, 2011 11:01 am

Melina's stomach growled at the mention of food. The last time she ate was at dinner last night, and she had skipped breakfast this morning for swordplay at the arena. Maybe she should calm down a bit? Nah, it was for her survival. "Yeah, sure. That'll be great."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Death of a Johnson   The Death of a Johnson I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Death of a Johnson
Page 1 of 1