Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here] Empty
PostSubject: It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here]   It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 3:57 pm

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here] Tumblr_md0o3wfIfx1rxfug7
Monica Ann Hale
Daughter of Tyche
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monica Ann Hale walks into the strawberry fields. Well actually, should she say pumpkin patch? In the place of the strawberry plants, was a pumpkin patch. It was huge, and so were the pumpkins. She smiles and begins to wonder through the rows, a large smile on her face. She looks around at all of the pumpkins. Oh my gods, it was amazing. It was a huge pumkin-y wonderland. "THIS IS AMAZING"she yells at the top of her lungs, not carrying if anyone can hear her.

She countines to work, but then she stops in her tracks. In front of her was the biggest pumpkin she'd ever seen. It was so huge. "Holy Zeus that's a huge pumpkin"she says outloud. In the background you hear the rumble of thunder, but Monica could care less. It was just so huge. Silenty she walks closer to the pumpkin. Putting her hand out, she runs it over the side of the pumpkin.

It was so great. Like the Great Pumkin, from that Charlie Brown movie. She can't help but smile, in awe of the pumpkin. It was so amazing. She wondered how it had gotten so big. This whole time Monica doesn't notice the boy, standing there.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here]   It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here] I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 5:33 pm

"Can I go forward when my heart is here?"
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare: Act II. Scene I.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here] Zanderwest_zps33d0f003
Zander had been admiring some of the pumpkins himself when someone had shouted about how AMAZING THIS WAS. Smiling to himself, he looked up and squinted his eyes, deciding to search for this person. Maybe they wouldn't mind if he walked up to them and said hi. Although, they might also get embarrassed that someone had heard them. Sometimes, people only shouted when they thought nobody was around. Zander shrugged that thought off though. Hopefully, they wouldn't be the kind who would get embarrassed when someone heard them expressing themselves - he didn't really think it was anything to be ashamed of.

Finally, his eyes locked onto a girl with dark brown hair standing beside the largest pumpkin in the patch. She's pretty," A thought from the back of his brain floated to the front and he brushed it aside. 'Course she is, everyone around here seems to be good looking. He thought to himself dismissively.
While he was busy mentally talking to himself, his legs seemed to have taken a few steps forward without him realizing it. He realized he had actually been standing at least three metres from her for a good minute without realizing it. It kind of made him feel like a creep.

Clearing his throat quietly, he managed a slightly cheesy grin. "Hi." He greeted her, giving a small wave. "Uh, I'm Zander, a son of Apollo. I think this is amazing too." He said, before blinking and then gesturing the pumpkins. "All this, I mean." He clarified. Then he furrowed his eyebrows. "I hope you were talking about that, because if not, I feel a little silly right now..."

there's noises in my head / just noises in my head / if i could i'd drown them all out / i'd bury all of these noises
tyrant (the bravery)
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here]   It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 10:54 am

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here] Tumblr_m6uz2uWWs11rsm8q6
Monica Ann Hale
Daughter of Tyche
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monica blushes and looks at the boy. Her head slightly hanging towards her feet. This was embarrassing. She couldn't help but notice how cute the boy was. With his black almost blue hair, he was different especially from most Apollo kids. But different is good, who likes when everything is so uniform? Of course the first thing she noticed was how cute he is. Way to go Monica, say something before he decides your a freak. Taking a breath Monica looks over at the bot, and listens to him talk.

"Nice to meet you Zander" she says softly. Zander? Such a cool name, and it really suits him. "I'm Monica, daughter of Tyche" she says to him. She couldn't help but wonder if her natural good luck was playing a part in this. She couldn't really be sure. When he starts talking about all of this being amazing, she blushes. He heard her, oh gods he'd actually heard her. Well this is awkward, to say the least. Don't stand here like an idiot Monica, say sometime. Don't forget to keep your cool"

"Y-you heard that?" she asks softly. Right away she mentally faceplams, that sounded so stupid. "Well it really is amazing. This place is huge. I wonder who did this, and how they found the time" she says. Monica then turns to giant pumpkin. "And this, I have never seen a pumpkin this big"she says kind of fats and rambling. Monica them takes the time to pause and catch her breath. "It kind of reminds me of that Charlie Brown movie, It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. It's so big, and well great it just seems like it could be what Linus was talking about" Monica says to countine her rambling. Hopefully Zander had seen the movie, otherwise she'd feel like an idiot. Just then a strong gust of wind blows through, making it a lot colder than it really is. Monica pulls her jacket around hernfor watch, but she can't get a grip on it because of the wind.

~Sorry for quality I typed this on my phone, spelling should be correct though because I have autocorrect.

Outfit
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here]   It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18, 2012 7:52 pm

"Can I go forward when my heart is here?"
Romeo and Juliet by William Shakespeare: Act II. Scene I.
It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here] Zanderwest_zps33d0f003
From her blush, Zander could see that he had embarrassed her. His ears flushed in reply and he scratched his head abashedly. "Sorry, I didn't mean to embarrass you. Honestly, I think it's great when people express themselves." He explained, shoving his hands into his pockets. Zander was very honest by normal standards but not really likely to express himself. He was more of a bottle it up until you break kind of person, as unhealthy as it was. He didn't usually share his opinion unless people asked.

"Tyche," Zander let out a low whistle. "Don't think I've ever met a child of Tyche before." He screwed up his face as he tried to recall any faces that matched the description. "Nope. There aren't that many of you, are there? Children of Apollo are... kind of a dime a dozen." He shrugged and laughed. "My dad is kind of... Well, a busy guy in areas other than being a god." He commented before pausing and then frowning. "That was a bit of a crude joke. Sorry again." Zander apologized, removing one hand from his pocket to run it through his hair.

He looked around the pumpkin patch as she started talking about it. "Yeah, it is pretty impressive. Honestly, I prefer strawberries, though." He said the later part of the sentence in a hushed voice, as though he might get smote to bits by an angry pumpkin god. He turned his attention to the big pumpkin as Monica started speaking about it too. "Oh man, I love Charlie Brown. I used to watch all the holiday specials on their respective holidays when I was younger and it was the best." He replied and then frowned again. "Can't really do it any more though, 'cause I don't own the DVDs or anything and if I stream it from the internet, a monster will most likely track me down and then I will die. Charlie Brown is almost worth it, but not quite."

there's noises in my head / just noises in my head / if i could i'd drown them all out / i'd bury all of these noises
tyrant (the bravery)
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here]   It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19, 2012 4:35 pm

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here] Tumblr_m8xzs6eM1Y1ruoepg
Monica Ann Hale
Daughter of Tyche

Monica looks over at Zander. A large grin was slowly starting to grow across her face. She was really enjoying talking with him. He's one of those people who it's easy to have a conversation with. She just didn't run out of things to say, unlike conversations with some people. Basically, he's just fun? "Oh, you didn't embarrass me" she says to him. "So do I. I'm all for self-expression, as long as it's not too vulgar or anything along those lines"she says softly. Monica blinks, and countines to look over at him.

"Yeah there's not a lot of us. I have one brother that I know about, there might be more of us, but I don't know about them"she says softly. Honestly she thinks its kind of cool to have such an uncommon parent, but sometimes she wishes she had more siblings. Hearing his joke, she lets out a laugh. Despite it's crudeness, the joke was pretty funny. "True, but I think it would be fun to have more siblings" she says softly.

Monica nods, and listens to him. The strawberries were nice too, she honestly just loves this place in general. "I actually own the whole collection"she says softly. "If you want, we can watch them. That is if you want to. If not, you can borrow some of them sometime." she says kind of rambling. She then bites her lip and looks at him. "What's your favorite Charlie Brown movie?"she asks him, not sure what to really say. "Mines defiently A Charlie Brown Christmas" she says softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here]   It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown. [Monica, post here]
Page 1 of 1