Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Just carving a pumpkin.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

Just carving a pumpkin.  Empty
PostSubject: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:34 am

I sit on the dirt, carving my Jack-o-Lantern. I start carving the mouth, fangs and the eyes. I dont look my best, with bright orange pumpkin guts surrounding me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:39 am

"Hey AJ." I said, jogging up to him and watching him for a moment before grinning and crouching next to him. "Man, isn't this crazy? The whole strawberries being replaced by pumpkins thing?" I asked, shaking my head but smiling. I'd have to make some pumpkin pie later or something. With whipped cream. And then I'd be about to woo girls. I mean, just give 'em a taste of Felix Haywood's world famous pumpkin pie. Not. Nobody even knew that I liked making pumpkin pie. What is this.

'Course, I was my mother's child so naturally, I was a decent cook. Didn't burn stuff. Tapping a nearby pumpkin, I scratched my neck.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 9:50 am

I wipe a seed off my face. "Sup Felix. This IS crazy. I liked the strawberries better." I finish carving the last fang and I hold it up. A perfect vampire face. I smile, pleased with myself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 11:05 pm

"The strawberries were really nice, but I think the pumpkins are also kinda great. I just hope that the strawberries will come back after Halloween's over." I said, brushing my fingers over a pumpkin leaf before stretching. Looking at AJ's freshly finished pumpkin, I laughed and mussed my own hair. "That's a nice jack-o-lantern right there. You captured the likeness of a vampire perfectly." I said, mimicking an intelligent tone for the last part of the sentence and stroking my chin before chuckling.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 7:47 am

Carys walked into the fields and heard Felix, "May I remind you that your girlfriend is a vampire thank you very much," she said wrapping her arms around his chest and looking at A.J shooting daggers from her eyes her lips curled back to reveal her fangs.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 8:04 am

"Thanks," I tell Felix. "Cool girlfriend. Well, every girlfriends cool to me because I cant get one," I joke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:20 am

Pausing for a moment, I tried to process this before unwrapping Carys' arms and stepping back. "What?" I managed to choke out. Remind me? Remind me?! She never even told me! Shaking my head, I eyed her warily before standing in front of AJ. She was already glaring at him, and I didn't even know what she was capable of. Some boyfriend I was, I didn't even know her.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 9:24 am

I get up with Felix. I was speechless.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 10:45 pm

Carys raised an eyebrow, "I've told you before I was an Incubus, that's a vamp," she said warily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:00 pm

(( Felix is sort of... blegh. xD ))

Shaking my head at her raised eyebrow and wary look, I crossed my arms. "You never told me." I said tonelessly. Sure, I had heard Roxanne call her an incubus under her breath, but I wasn't sure if she had been serious. Even so, I didn't even know a incubus was a vampire. Yeah, I wasn't that smart, I guess I would use that as my excuse. I hated excuses.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 10:47 pm

Carys raised an eyebrow looking hurt although only acting.
Back to top Go down
Baby Lex
Experienced Poster
Baby Lex

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:29 pm

I was confused. "Like, vampire from the Twilight series.?"
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:31 pm

~Vampyre, vampire, Incubus...poor Felix. He sounds cute. He and my boyfriend, Jake, should get together sometime.
Back to top Go down
maddie ☹
Grammar Police
maddie ☹

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 7:39 pm

~How can Jake meet a figure of Bacon's wild imagination? xD~
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 10:55 pm

Carys snarled at A.J. "You decide," she said in a growling voice.
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 3:14 pm

~The idiocy.
I walked into the pumpkin patch looking for A.J. I needed to ask him something about Claimings.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just carving a pumpkin.    Just carving a pumpkin.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just carving a pumpkin.
Page 1 of 1