Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Pumpkin Search [Contest!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

Pumpkin Search [Contest!] Empty
PostSubject: Pumpkin Search [Contest!]   Pumpkin Search [Contest!] I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 10:58 pm

What, no, stop with the contests! Yes, ANOTHER CONTEST, and another way to earn drachmas! This is rather experimental, and may not be repeated next year, depending on how it turns out. But heck, let's try it, for SCIENCE. :D

This contest is simple. We've hidden pumpkin pictures around the site. The pumpkins you're all looking for will look like this:

Pumpkin Search [Contest!] Pumpkin

**Note** They will be various sizes. Some much smaller than others. :V

For every one you find, you'll get 200 drachmas. To prove you found it, you'll need to send a screenshot of the pumpkin in the area you found it to me. No, this doesn't mean you can zoom in and cut out everything around the picture, or else you might be cheating and saying you found multiple pumpkins, and I won't be able to actually tell because no words/pictures/etc. are next there to prove you found them in different places. D; So don't try that. If I can't tell where you found it, you don't get credit. If you want to take a screenshot of the entire page you found the pumpkin on (it could be anywhere on the site!) and then circle the pumpkin where you've spotted it, that would be mighty helpful. And of course, we have a list of exactly where each pumpkin is, so pumpkins are not to be impersonated. Anyone caught doing this will have all of their drachmas mysteriously disappear. \owo/

This contest is special, though. It's a SPEED contest. Sure, you might've found a pumpkin, but you need to be the first to find it, or you don't get any drachmas! Multiple people may see the same one but you have to be the first to pm me with proof of your discovery or I'll just give you a big TOOOOOOO LAAAAAAATE D: in reply. \owo/ There will be twenty of these around the site, and I'll update every now and again with how many are still left to be found, as well as when there aren't any left. Sounds fun, right? But wait, there's more~

Some time during the month of October, I'll be hiding a different picture. Until I hide it, you won't get to know what it is. But I'll make an announcement when I do sneak it onto the site, revealing what you're looking for. If you're the first to find this mystery object, you'll get 2,000 drachmas! Only one of these will be hidden, so good luck! The contests ends when October ends. c:

Last edited by Aziel on Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:30 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Search [Contest!]   Pumpkin Search [Contest!] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:17 am

THE FIRST PUMPKIN HAS BEEN FOUND. \owo/
Back to top Go down
Balisugar
Pumpkin Princess
Balisugar

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Search [Contest!]   Pumpkin Search [Contest!] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:21 am

Not sure about others, but for me the picture of the pumpkin has that [Only admins are allowed to see this image] message. That might hinder some people's searches xD
Back to top Go down
http://kingdomavril.forumotion.com/
Sniggle
Mega Asshole Duo
Sniggle

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Search [Contest!]   Pumpkin Search [Contest!] I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 2:38 am

FOUND PUMPKINS:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pumpkin Search [Contest!]   Pumpkin Search [Contest!] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pumpkin Search [Contest!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard :: Past Events-
Jump to: