Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover

Go down 
+3
lara croft
Zan
Crispy Bacon
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover Empty
PostSubject: POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover   POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:08 pm

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare: Act I. Scene II.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover Irisandrews_zps4a5f1096
Sleepovers. Just the dea of a sleepover seemed frivolous and silly to Iris. Jonathon and she had agreed on the idea together but afterward, she couldn't help but wonder what on earth had she been thinking? Chariot races and sleepovers - weren't they in the middle of a war? And she had absolutely no idea what people did at sleepovers, she had only gone to one when she was younger and it had been far from the most fun and memorable occasion of her childhood. But Jonathon, at least, had an idea of what they could do, and she was more than willing to follow his lead in this. Although, that had meant that she had to announce it to the cabin and see how many people were actually interested. Oh, joy.

"Okay," Iris loudly cleared her throat in order to get the attention of her half-siblings. "Listen up, kids," She said, smiling condescendingly. "Jonathon and I were just wondering if you all would be interested in a sleepover type event that's exclusive to Aphrodite campers." She stood there looking at them all expectantly for a moment before realizing she had left out some details. "Oh. We do realize that we all kind of sleep here on a regular basis, but we're not focusing on the 'sleeping' aspect of the evening, we're focusing more on the typical sleepover activities that we would do." She shrugged her shoulders. "You know, things like truth or dare, board games... We'll make snacks and stuff, maybe even construct a pillow fort. So what d'you all think?"

so this is the end of the story / everything we had, everything we did / is buried in dust
eyes wide open (gotye)

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zan
Mega Asshole Duo
Zan

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover   POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:11 pm

ooc; making an aphrodite character just for this ok.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover   POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2012 11:14 pm

(( We will have cabin events like this in the future too though. :'D ))
Back to top Go down
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover   POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 9:16 am

:/:/OOC: Best. Idea. Ever. Aphrodite + Sleepover is like the world fair XD
Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover   POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 11:50 am

OCC: Callie is currently in the infirmary recovering her memories, so I'm sure once she's well she'll enjoy this yup
Back to top Go down
cher
Experienced Poster
cher

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover   POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:02 pm

ooc: can I have cabin events and steal your idea

pls
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover   POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2012 5:53 pm

(( Yeah, go ahead. :'D ))
Back to top Go down
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover   POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:45 pm

YES PLEASE DO THIS, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.
Back to top Go down
Crispy Bacon
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover   POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 17, 2012 9:59 am

The Aphrodite Cabin Sleepover has been scheduled for
Friday, November 23rd

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover   POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:30 am

The Aphrodite Cabin sleepover has now begun! Check it out and start roleplaying here!
Be sure to join in and have fun~

If you have any queries or suggestions regarding this sleepover, I recommend that you PM Crispy instead of me. My activity has not been up to scratch lately and she'll respond to messages faster at this point in time :)
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover   POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

POSSIBLE EVENT: Aphrodite Sleepover
Page 1 of 1