Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammeh

Sammeh

I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? Empty
PostSubject: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 1:18 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? 5o6wzm

I leaned on the wall as I talked to some very... hm... if I may be blunt, hot girl. If I knew any better, I would say she had no idea I was hitting on her. But she seemed a little... too present you could have said. She occasionally gives me a flirty smile, or she'll purposely bend over. Nice. I gave her a smile before crossing my arms. I noticed something through a window of the cabin. Nah, I'm just seeing things. I jerked my head to the left, and a sense of relief rushed through me. Ah, I've had a kink in my neck for days.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:04 pm

I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? Opal
I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? Tumblr_lgdway2VY11qaliojo1_500

Despite her awkward predicament, her eyes were dry. She would not demean herself by crying over something as little as this. Holding her head up high and keeping her back straight, she marched herself over to the Aphrodite Cabin in search of Samuel Adraltz, someone she wished she never had to talk to again. But, needs must. She stopped herself for a moment, taking a deep breath and straightening herself out, before continuing over to him.
"Adraltz.," she addressed him formally, sending a small nod his way. "I have bad news that concerns you."

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:17 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

I was about to kiss the girl when I heard a familiar voice. Ungh... what now? I turned to Opal and crossed my arms, leaning back on the wall once more.
"Stop calling me Adraltz, my name is Sam. Gods. Are you so swallowed up by your pride you can't even call me Sam anymore?" I rolled my eyes.
"Now what happened sweety? Did I give you an STD, or did you give me o-I mean," I tried to stop myself and noticed the girl had stormed off. I frowned. An Aphrodite boy laughed at me and I turned to him, my eyes glowing red. He retreated to his room and I smirked, turning back to Opal.
"Well thanks. We're broken up and you're still ruining my chances," I said.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:27 pm

I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? Tumblr_lgdway2VY11qaliojo1_500

Once again, he caused her blood to boil. Ruining his chances? Someone was highly concieted. And the name thing? Well, she couldn't bring herself to say the word "Sam" in case she started getting all shmushy about him again. No, she couldn't let that happen.
"Adraltz," she emphasised his name, just to annoy him, as she spoke what she had to say. "as much as I would like to think that I was right about you having an STD, I'm afraid the news is far worse than that. You see, I'm. . . I'm. . . I'm p-p-p-pregnant. And you're the father." Averting her gaze to the ground, she waited for an angry tirade from him, explaining how he would not help nor have anything to do with the child. Not that she wanted him to have anything to do with the child in the first place.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 2:49 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

My eyes widened, and I almost felt as if the whole world had zeroed in on me. I saw Aphrodite campers all look at us with wide eyes as well. I cleared my throat, snapping back to reality. I moved closer to Opal, and with eyes of sincerity, I said the only thing I could think of saying at this moment.
"I loser you," I snickered.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:30 pm

"You loser me? Is that a sick joke or what, Adraltz?" she raged, keeping the temptation to slap him well hidden. "Adraltz, believe it or not, I'm being serious. No matter how much I hate it, and no doubt you hate it too, I need your help and advice. This is your baby too, and I'm about thir close to killing myself." She remembered back when they first met, just after her first boyfriend, Austin, had broken up with her, and she had asked him for a hug. She really needed a hug right now. It was all too much for her small, teenage mind to comprehend. She was only 17 for the Gods sake!

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 3:37 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

I hugged her, she seemed like she needed it. "It means I love you. Duh," I laughed. Opal was still a blonde inside of that pink hair. Hehe. And I'm... a serious blonde. I didn't care if she didn't want me to hug her. I still was going to.
"Don't worry about a thing, if you don't wanna take care of the baby..." I knew this was going to mess up my rep for being a very unresponsible guy. "I'll take care of him/her," I smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:26 pm

Despite her mind screaming at her to let go of him, she returned the hug, wrapping her arms around him tightly, burying her face in his shoulder.
"I'm sorry, Adraltz. I know that neither of us want this to happen, but just because you're the dad, doesn't mean you have to take care of him. If you don't want to, then you don't have to. This is my problem. Hell, I don't know why I came to consult you for help anyway." Despite her words about how she didn't want him as a part in their kid's life, she wasn't really that against him. Neither of them had a proper father figure in their lives; why should her child be denied one too, just because Mum and Dad don't get along? She released him from the hug, forcing her brown eyes to meet with his. "I wish I could say I love you too, but I'm not too sure yet. It's all. . . confusing, I guess."

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 2:46 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

I looked away for a moment "butiwanttohelp" I said softly. I looked back at her, my heart basically has been stomped on... well... not really cause that's impossible. I would be dead. Or... Or something. Or Undead. That would be awesome.
"Even if it's paying money to you for child expenses. Or just coming around every week or even a month if. . . you know. . . you don't want me to be around. Anything, I'll do it," I said. I could almost hear my friends laughing at me in the near future for taking responsibility over my kid.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 3:40 pm

Taking a step back from him, she composed herself again before thinking about how to answer him.
"Adraltz, I don't actually mind you being around, especially if you only want to see your child. But I'm warning you- bring a girlfriend round and I will personally beat you up myself. And don't pay me - I don't want your money. I can - and will - cope by myself." she insisted, the tension between them too much to bear. "However, Adraltz, it'd be good to have you around. Let's face it, neither one of us has had a father figure in our lives, so it'd be healthy for our child to have something that neither of us had. So that it doesn't turn out like us."

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 1:22 am

Samuel Adraltz.

"No promises about the girlfriend thing," I teased with a smirk. "Of course I'm only going to see my child. You've made that perfectly clear. Oh and to make fun of that weird-arse pink hair," I smirked and gestured to her hair. She knew I was just trying to help our social relationship for the... uh... baby... yeah the baby. Really what compelled her to dye her hair pink I wonder. I pondered over the options. As much as she has so many flaws, each one I love more than the last, I just love her. I know I just lost my dignity but hey.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 3:10 pm

Opal rolled her eyes jokingly, letting the insult of him calling her hair “weird-arse” bounce right off her.
“Err, excuse me, but my hair isn’t pink. It’s purple. And you can talk, Mr.myhairiswhiterthansugar. I mean, come on, emo much?” she giggled. It had been so long since she’d been able to laugh like that; and even longer since she’d laughed like that with Adraltz. She was generally less sad than she’d been before – she wouldn’t exactly describe herself as happy, ‘cause she hadn’t been that in a long time. ”Oh, and Adraltz? Thank you for everything.” by everything, she meant everything. The happy memories, the sad memories, even the drunken memories. He had changed her life.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:03 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

"Pink, Purple, whatever. It's still..." I looked at her... "Um it's still..." I don't know what happened to compel me to do what I did next. I kissed her.I broke away almost immediately. I was a damned fool. I shook my head before walking away. I guess I would just go back to my room. Read a book or so-Oh. My. Fu****. God. A woman with long flowing golden blonde hair walks through the door, lugging a suitcase with her. I recognized her immediately. And I know she recognized me as well... cause... well... There's a lot of people with snow white hair. She turned to me, and her eyes welled up with tears of joy. The next thing I knew I was being glomped, not hugged, glomped.
"J-J-J-Jennif-Jennifer?" I asked with a shaky voice. My tanned skin turned ghostly pale.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:11 pm

:: Take off your colours,
who are you wearing them for?::

Jennifer? As in, Adraltz's ex-girlfriend who was the love of his life, Jennifer? As in, the person who'd hung herself and died, Jennifer? Opal was still reeling from the unnexpected kiss when she saw the pair in eachother's arms. And it hit her faster and harder than the train hit the kid who said "I like trains" in the ASDFmovie2. Her eyes welled up with tears, and she was utterly speechless, until one thought hit her head.
Was this why he was in the Aphrodite Cabin in the first place? To see her? Had all he had ever told her been a lie?
"So, Adraltz. . . I guess I'll see you when you're done with your Jennifer. Nice to meet you by the way. I'm Opal, the mother of his child." she greeted the girl with a hello filled with such hidden malice, that it almost burned her tounge to say. But she wouldn't break down, not in front of them. her and Adraltz had only just patched up things between them.

:: Tick off your lovers,
all respect was left at the door.::

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 21, 2011 4:38 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

"Child...?" Jennifer asked. Her happy and lively face turned to one of rage. "I TURN MY BACK FOR THREE SECONDS AND YOU HAVE A KID!!??" She yelled. That was it. That was my tipping point. After being hated by everyone for years, being with Opal, breaking up, meeting again with her harboring a rage for me, and having a kid... I don't know... I guess something snapped.
"THREE SECONDS!!?? TRY FOUR YEARS!" I screamed back. She almost recoiled.
"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT I WAS CAPTURED!! I EXPECTED FOR YOU TO WAIT FOR ME!!" Jennifer screamed back. Wait? WAIT!!?? Everyone in the Aphrodite cabin watched us.
"ARE YOU SERIOUS!!?? I FOUND YOU HUNG! HUNG!!! I'M NOT GOING TO WAIT FOR A DEAD PERSON!" I yelled, explaining.
"GOD YOU'RE ANNOYING! YOU USED TO BE A COOL NERDY KID THAT I COULD RELATE TO!" Jennifer screamed at the top of her lungs. "NOW YOU'RE SOME DOUCHE WHO GOT A GIRL PREGNANT!" That last comment felt like a kick to the gut. I was shaking with fury. I took a deep breath and relaxed my muscles.
"You're right..." Jennifer slumped down, tension releasing from her every bone. "I was a nerdy kid that everyone pushed around, they call thought they could walk all over me. But you know what happened? I decided it was enough. I became what I wanted to be. Not what anyone else wanted. And you know what? It felt good. I felt like I could take control of the situation, not anyone else. Then I met this girl," I said and pointed to where I thought Opal was. "She changed that. She turned me into a sniveling man begging for her love. You know what happened? I remembered, what happened with you. I was afraid she would wind up like you. Dead. Because of me. So I did the only thing I could have done. I pushed her away. I pushed and pushed and pushed. Eventually she did get away. But the damage was already done. Now I am a hollow shell of who I used to be and I can't even make a chaos bolt without it blowing up in my face. That's why I'm done," I explained. "WITH YOU!" I pointed to Jennifer. "AND ESPECIALLY YOU!" I gestured to Opal. "I'm THROUGH WITH THIS SHI*!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs before slamming my fist into the wall, my fist broke through the dry wall. I pulled my fist out, and my eys started to glow red. I stormed out of the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:28 pm

Opal was so shocked, she did the only thing that she thought was sensible at that moment in time - run after the father of her child.
"Adraltz! Wait! Don't you think we need to, I don't know, talk about this or something? I mean, I thought we'd made up or something. If not talk about Jennifer, then don't you think we should talk about, you know, the fact that you kissed me, and then was assaulted by her seconds later?" she cried as she tried to catch him up. Tears fell freely from her eyes, trailling down her cheeks. "Adraltz. . ." she spoke one more time, before all of the occurances mounted up on top of her, overwhelming her and making her head spin. She stopped running, placing a hand upon her forehead, and dropped to the ground, head whacking the floor. Opal was out cold.

beeetch Y U MAKE ME READ ALL OF THAT?! you know I'm tired. xD xD
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:18 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

Emotions swirled around my head. Memories of my happiest memories with jennifer pop up. I was fourteen. She was fifteen. At the time I had black hair with red streaks in it. I was trying to get her attention when I fell off the roof of the Hermes Cabin. I remember she gave me a flirty smile when she saw me hanging from the roof, upside down. After that we became friends. We worked hard together on every training activity or otherwise. I rememberm one day, we were having a conversation about Zeus and Hades, who is more of a BAMF. I kepysaying it was Hades. We were arguing so much, and don't ask me why, but we were so attracted to each other. Right then we started to make out. For a year we went out. We were such a great couple, sexual tension was always in our heads. We never missed a chance to grope each other. On our one year anniversary, I put on a buttoned up shirt, which for me, was dressing up. I walked into her cabin a single rose in hand. I smiled as I let out a call for my love. Only to find her with a noose wrapped around her neck. I was so distraught at the time, I didn't check if the body was fake or not. However, I checked the note, saying it was a punishment from the gods. The next thing I remember was drying my hair in front of a sink and looking up to see pure, snow white hair. My eyes started to glow red as I realized my mission. I remember some of my happiest moments with Opal, such as when we first met. She was looking to get one last fling in before settling down with a guy named Austin. I offered that, before Austin came in. Made his last mistake. I killed him and brought him back, but that was when I had full control of my powers. I will never have control again. According to a sorcerer at least. I almost loved Opal on first sight. After we left camp, things wnt downhill, and grey steaks grew in my hair because of stress. The grey steaks have turned black now. After such an event, I had to push her away, or I would have turned into my old self again. She doesn't love my old self. She loves me. So I became a jerk. Eventually she broke up with me, and I came back to camp, seeking redemption. I only found Opal once again. And now this. Too much! As I was walkign away I noticed Opal fall to the ground, unconscious. Don't help Sam, don't help, don't help. Just keep walking. Just keep walking.
"DAMMIT!" I grunted to myself before sprinting to Opal and holding her in my arms, not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 3:42 pm

Bleak. Dark. Shadows. Alone. Opal hated all four of those things, yet here she was, surrounded by all of them. Her future was bleak; her sight was covered with shadows; she couldn't see anything except the dark; and then Adraltz had gone off with another girl. Except she just wasn't any other girl - she was his original. Opal could never match up to that. He would always love Jennifer. Hell, she wouldn't be shocked if she was lying on the ground all by herself right now, and those two had ran off together to have some carnal fun. Finally, she faced up to reality, and decided to open up her eyes, to see if she was alone after all, or if some stranger had decided to help her. She was shocked to find herself in the arms of he whom she both loved and hated the most - Adraltz. Stretching her back so that her face was level with his, she kissed him on the lips, drawing it out, soft and slow.
"That's what I owed you from before." she whispered to him, giggling quietly. The world spun around her, and a sharp pain spread across the back of her head. "Ouch. I think I hit something."

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 12:11 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

I was in complete and utter bliss as our lips pressed together. I tried to lean in myself, but she broke away, a teasing kiss. A gri nspread across my face. My eyes looked over Opal, what a great body. If only I remembered tapping that. Eheh. I smiled at her once more and leaned in again, quickly pressing our lips together in a passionate kiss.
"I really didn't owe you anything right now, just kinda felt like kissing you," I smirked.
"Are you okay?" I asked and tried to check the back of her head.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 1:52 pm

A gentle smile spread across her lips, cut short by another pulsation of pain.
"I'm just fine, except from a minor headache." she played it down, not wanting to make him fuss over her or anything. She was a strong girl, and she didn't need him. Well, that's what she told herself anyway. "More importantly, are you okay? I mean, did Jennifer hurt you at all? 'Cause if she did. . ." she glared at the floor at the mention of Jennifer's name. Again, a pang of pain spread through her head, but she chose to try and ignore it, not showing how much it hurt. 'Cause opal was brave like that.

Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:06 pm

Samuel Adraltz.

"Are you sure? I'm not only worried about you, although I am, I'm always worried. But, I'm worried about... um... it," I said, not knowing the baby's gender. I gestured to her stomach. I smirked at her. "You also don't need to act like I don't matter to you, kissing you three times does give an indication that we both feel the same way about each other. Still. As much as it pains me to say it, I still loser you Opal. And I mean that," I smirked. Losered = Our new Word.
Back to top Go down
Ninja Poet

Ninja Poet

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Her heart melted at the words, and butterflies fluttered in her stomach. Of course, she had never stopped loving Adraltz, but other emotions had overpowered the one of love. Emotions like fear, anger, sadness. But now, here in his arms, she finally felt in love again. She finally felt safe.
"I loser you too, Adraltz. I've always losered you, I suppose. But I was too dumb to notice. Like you said before, once a blonde, always a blonde. And I'm fine. I hit my head, and it hurts, but that's all." she wanted to end with "now kiss me again" but she figured that it would be better to put words into actions. As soon as she pressed her lips against his for the fourth time, she knew. She knew he was the one.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??   I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm just hitting on the Aphrodite Gir-YOU ARE WHAT!!??
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: