Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]

Go down 
+5
pinkgirl
firelord zuko
colleen
brookisawizard
sapphire
9 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] Empty
PostSubject: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 7:26 am

The sun had just set, the first shadows of the night settling in the lush environment of Camp Half Blood. In contrast to the darkness creeping in, one particular cabin seemed to rejoice in the change of pace, for it signaled a special event that had been planned a few weeks before - the much anticipated sleepover of the Aphrodite cabin.

The Cabin 10 living room was especially renovated for the event, with the spacious area cleared up to give room for cushions and carpets to give a sleepover kind of feel to the environment. Taking the places of the fluorescent lamps were small bulbs and paper lanterns that bathe the room in a warm yellow glow. These lights all led to where the pieces of furniture were gathered together, stuffed with pillows and plushies to resemble a large castle. Blankets hung from the ceilings with some draped over sofas gave campers the freedom to maneuver around the artificial tunnel mazes or relax with their siblings in the fort's "rooms". Overall, the mass of cushions and cloth seemed like a fairly sizable fort that can hold most of the Aphrodite cabin's population and with some luck meet their expectations - even if this was only the start of the chain of events.

Heaving a deep sigh of relief, Jonathan beamed proudly at the sight before adding one final touch to the first event of the night. With one casual flick of a switch, the sound systems temporarily installed in the cabin blared into life. As the upbeat dance music echoed in the cabin, some of the colorful bulbs started to blink on-and-off with the rhythm. Smiling, Jonathan hoped for the best and waited for his siblings to arrive.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
brookisawizard

brookisawizard

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 3:53 pm

Kami slowly entered the room, her teddy bear in her hands, and surveyed her surroundings. It was completely decked out for a hardcore, Aphrodite sleepover. There were comfortable-looking cushions and blankets, one on which she took a seat. Her blonde hair was braided over her left shoulder, and her blue eyes lined with eyeliner. She got herself comfortable, crossing her legs and leaning against the wall. The glow from the lights set up all around the room illuminated her face, causing her to look more stunning than usual, though she'd never admit it. Unlike most of the Aphrodite children, she tried to be as modest as possible. It didn't seem fair that the rest of the campers couldn't have her and her siblings’ beauty.

After returning from her own little world, she noticed a person standing there, whom she didn't notice before.

“Oh, hey, Jonathan,” Kami said cheerfully, “Is anyone else here yet?”
Back to top Go down
http://solluxsglasses.tumblr.com/
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 23, 2012 10:11 pm

{Lily Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite
the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] 14033732_ori

I walked into the room where the sleepover was to be held. My long red hair was hanging down by my waist. I was wearing my favourite slipper-boots, shorts, and a big baggy 1D shirt. Underneath my arm was my new Unicorn Pillowpet. I smiled as I gazed around at the room that Jonathan had transformed for us. I noticed Kami sitting on a pillow, so I made my way over to her. I plopped myself next to her, crossing my legs on one of the pillows, taking in my surroundings. I came back from my fantasies of riding Unicorns, and turned to Kami. "Hi, Kami! Are you excited for tonight? I'm super-duper-uber excited! This is going to be so much fun!"I turned back to Jonathan, "Oh my gods! Jonathan, this is sooooo cool! I love what you did with the place!" I leaned forward onto my lap with enthusiasm. My face was lit up with my smile. This night was going to be awesome. I could just tell.

**lily's outfit**
Back to top Go down
http://eternalfate.forumotion.com/
firelord zuko
mountain dew me
firelord zuko

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 12:23 pm

the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] Tumblr_m3j299E10e1rtpk9ko1_500
Benjamin Noel van der Bilt
Son of Aphrodite
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Benjamin climbs off of his bunk and sighs. Turning around he stops to look in a mirror. It was a habit, Benjamin is constantly looking at himself in mirors. He runs a comb through his hair, and sets it back down. Benjamin then walks out of his room, and down the hall. He'd gotten the notice about the cabin sleepover, and figured he'd check it out. Jonathan and Iris are pretty cool, so he doesn't think it would be dull.

Benjamin steps into the living room, and is instantly amazed. It actually looked cool, and not like it's normally pink interior. It had been turned into a giant, pillow fort. Smiling Ben walks farther into the room. Looking around he notices Jonathan standing towards the edge of the room. He smiles and walks over to his half-brother. "Nice job man, this place looks good"he says patting his brother on the back.

Benjamin then turns and looks around the room. It seemed to be that more of the younger campers were here. Hopefully some of the older ones would show up later. Otherwise Benjamin would probually leave.
Back to top Go down
pinkgirl
Experienced Poster
pinkgirl

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 8:26 pm

the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] Tumblr_lwk5mi0seN1r23tzz

Layla Isabella Mills
Daughter of Aphrodite

Layla was just finishing her cattail braid. It had taken her a long time considering she was the daughter of Aphrodite she needed it just perfect. Like always. When she was finished she put some hairspray and looked in the mirror. She was satisfied with herself. Before she left to go to the sleepover, she looked around the room. Not a lot of people were there which was because she didn't want to be the only one at the sleepover. That would be pretty embarrassing.

Layla went down the hall into the room where the sleepover was. When walked into the room, she was amazed at what decorations can change a room into. She continued looking around the room before she noticed some of her siblings. "Hey guys. Nice job Johnathan. This is truly amazing." She said while walking into the room fully. The place was just perfect to Layla.

Back to top Go down
http://btvsrole-play.forumshome.com/
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 10:40 pm

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare: Act I. Scene II.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] Iris
Iris unceremoniously plopped back on her butt soon after adjusting the lanterns they had strung up around the pillow fort. Although she wasn't one for admiring her own work, she couldn't help but look at the pillow fort without feeling a stroke of pride. Well, Jonathon had done most of it, but really, details, details. It wasn't as if Iris was really one for heavy lifting either (although pillows and blankets didn't exactly weigh two tonnes each). Either way, she didn't like to do a lot of constructing. She preferred to spend her time doing things that could be considered more fun.

Of course, she knew as soon as her siblings has started to arrive. It would be difficult not to hear the gushing. With a grunt, she pushed herself onto her feet and leisurely made her way to the front of the pillow fort. "Some of you may not be aware of this," She began drawlingly, plucking up a pillow and examining its tassels absently. "But you happen to have two cabin leaders." She finished sarcastically. She hugged the pillow to her chest with one arm as her other hand raised to cover her mouth, eyes widening in surprise.
"What's that, Iris? Two cabin leaders who worked on this pillow fort? Yes, that's right. This happened to be a team effort." She said, dropping the surprised expression and loosely tossing the pillow at Benjamin. She shot Jonathon an unreadable glance and then carefully sat down on a low bean bag chair. Why she had been chosen to be co-cabin leader was a mystery to her. She didn't think she was a strong candidate at all, it was still an endless source of confusion to her.

"Yeah, anyway, I don't really know what you all feel like doing right now." She said, smoothing down her pale blue pajama pants. "Some of the more exciting stuff comes later on in the night. I guess this could be a sort of hang out station. We could watch a movie or a TV show." Even though she didn't know the names of half of her siblings, it didn't exactly make sense for them to introduce themselves - considering the fact that they all lived in the same cabin and should know each other. "Or it probably makes more sense to talk, since watching something on the TV would involve interrupting this superb sound system." She smiled wanly at the idea of having to uphold a conversation with her siblings - although it was probably unavoidable.

so this is the end of the story / everything we had, everything we did / is buried in dust
eyes wide open (gotye)
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:16 am

the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] 69hoie

Callista Eira Mint

Daughter of Aphrodite
Callista hadn't been at camp for long, no longer than two weeks to be exact. She had, however, been at camp long enough to know that her cabin was throwing a sleepover, and she couldn't wait. Callie didn't know any of her half - siblings' names, except the two cabin leaders. She felt like going to the sleepover could help her get to know them better.

She was dress comfortably, as anyone would be for a sleepover that involved no sleeping what so ever. Callie sat herself down on one of the pillows, a small grin plastered on her beautiful face, as always. The demigod heard a younger girl talking to her, and smiled widely. "Hello!" she greeted.

Callie's PJ's

Last edited by Moon on Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
colleen

colleen

Location : I'm outside in your backyard. I'm surrounded by cows. You're jealous.

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 8:28 pm

{Lily Evans}
Daughter of Aphrodite
the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] 14033732_ori

I watched as more people came from my comfy spot on my pillow. I saw a girl I hadn't introduced myself to yet (she must have been new). I got up, leaving my unicorn on my spot next to Kami and walked up to her. "Hi! I'm Lily Evans, and I'm seven years old. When did you get here?" My big, brown eyes stared questioning up at the girl.
I turned as I heard Iris speak. I hadn't noticed her before, which was why I hadn't said anything to her. "Oh, Iris, you and Jonathan did such an amazing job! It's absolutely perfect!" I smiled at her from across the room. I decided that I should at least say 'hi' to my other half-siblings. I waved to Layla, who had come in just before the girl I had just introduced myself to. "Hi, Ben!"
As I waited for the new girl to answer, I looked around the room once more. It really was amazing. Everything about it was perfect; I could find no flaws in this room anywhere. I grinned to myself as I looked around the room.

Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 27, 2012 3:24 am

"They'll start arriving soon, hopefully," Jonathan assured Kami with a smile. Soon enough, the place began to fill up just as he predicted. What warmed his heart the most, however, was the compliments. Barely only able to process it when Benjamin clapped him on the back, Jonathan could only nod at his siblings in reply, mouthing back a 'thanks' for each compliment. There was no doubt about it - their words of praise made Jonathan stand a little straighter. If it was possible for him to glow with pride, he might have already done so.

"Actually, it wasn't only me--" he cut off quickly, biting the inside of his cheek as Iris spoke. He didn't happen to offend her or anything, did he? It was not a good idea to antagonize her at this point in time. Between the two of them, Jonathan knew that Iris was the more knowledgeable one when it comes to such events like these. The last thing he needed was for her to walk out on this or do something equally, if not more, drastic.

"I'll just go check on stuff," he announced, narrowly missing the pillow aimed at Benjamin. Whoops, with some luck that'll get a pillow fight started. "Don't annoy Iris too much while I'm gone, okay?" Without waiting for a reply, Jonathan got out of the room, chuckling all the while.
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 3:16 pm

"The fault, dear Brutus, is not in our stars, But in ourselves, that we are underlings."
Julius Caesar by William Shakespeare: Act I. Scene II.
the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] Iris
Iris shot an annoyed glance at Jonathon. Was he implying that she was an irritable person? She was not an irritable person. She just hoped that her siblings wouldn't act stupid. Or talk to her too much. Or breathe near her. Those were pretty simple wants. She cleared her throat awkwardly and sat there for a moment, unsure as to what to do. Sleepovers. A sleepover was definitely an unfamiliar concept to Iris. What were you supposed to do at the beginning of the night? She probably should have planned something but she had naively figured that everything would have taken care of itself.

She was fishing through her head for something to say when her eyes locked onto Callista - a brand new Aphrodite camper. Iris smiled, stood up, and sidled over to her new sister. Perfect. Now her siblings could introduce themselves and she would know their names until she forgot again. "Okay, everyone, this is Callista." She hoped her new sister's name was Callista. "She's new to camp, and by default, our cabin. So say hi." She wasn't a touchy-feely person but she linked arms with Callista and kept her smile firmly pasted on her face.

so this is the end of the story / everything we had, everything we did / is buried in dust
eyes wide open (gotye)

Last edited by Crispy Bacon on Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : QUOTATION MARKS)
Back to top Go down
moon
Elite Writer
moon

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 29, 2012 7:19 pm

the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] 69hoie

Callista Eira Mint

Daughter of Aphrodite
Callista smiled at Lily, her brilliant white teeth showing. She brushed a blonde curl behind her ear and shrugged. "A week - ish," the demigod replied softly, still smiling. Callie was surprised that the camp had such young children. She hadn't expected that, but was happy to see that someone wanted to talk to her.

Feeling as if someone was looking at her, Callie looked up to see Iris, one of the co cabin leaders. She watched her as she sat down next to her and introduced her to the cabin. The demigod grinned widely, waving her hand quickly at the group of campers. "Hi ya," Callie added, looking over her siblings.

Callie's PJ's
Back to top Go down
FudgeeBear
Claymore Warrior
FudgeeBear

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2012 8:53 am

the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] WVnq8
mari daryl willow * aphrodite * eighteen

Daryl sighed, and bringing a pillow, joined the Sleepover. She can't exactly get away with it. It's hard to sleep when everybody else is awake. When she entered the desired room, it was buzzing with her siblings. She hugged her big, soft pillow near her chest, ready to use it for defense, or for offense. She flipped her hair back and went to squeeze herself in a corner without bothering to say hi.

She brought a curler with her. As she plopped down, she began curling her hair for past time. She hoped no one will throw a pillow at her. And they would just sleep, and this event will be over soon. 12 hours are easy to pass unnoticed, right? Of course her younger siblings would enjoy throwing pillows at each other. At least Daryl had a shield.

"Right. This'll be so much fun if no pillow hit me," Daryl muttered dryly. She looked over as Iris--that girl--introduced Callista, the new girl. Daryl smiled briefly and waved once to her. "Callista. Vintage, huh?" she asked commented jokingly.
Back to top Go down
http://brooklynhouse.forumtl.com
lara croft
Vampire Slayer
lara croft

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 2:23 pm

the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] 14d30ca11f0839a6d8e5f9a1d26807bf

Curiosity Temperance, Daughter of Aphrodite And Rule Breaker
Zee

♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♪ ♫ ♩ ♬

I wasn't trying to be noticed as I made my way into the room. It had been completely done up, and people were milling around.
They didn't look like they had any direction, any plan as of yet.
In the crowd I could see one of our Cabin Leaders, Iris.
Hm. Maybe it was a good time to walk in and be flamboyant. Or maybe it was a good time to duck and cover, because the younger Aphrodite Kids would love to throw things and start make-up wars or whatever it was kids did.
I was wearing my light snoopy tee, with plaid pants and comfortable slippers. I had a white cotton dressing gown, and a small, colorful bracelet tied around my left hand. My bag was a pretty skull and crossbones design, and was full of the things that I had decided to bring. My hair was completely dyed blue for the occasion, and I had my make-up done to a T.
When I had walked into the room, I had been able to sense that there was someone who was excited. Another person was nervous. Some were bored.
Well I was here now. Couldn't very well turn around and walk away.
'Bonjour, Bonjour! Quel magnifique chambre. Bravo à Jonathan, et bien sûr Iris! Vous avez tous deux fait un travail absolument incroyable,' I smiled hugly, walking into the room, closer to the others.
Then, switching to English, I looked around.
'Not many people here? Can't imagine why...'
Hm. Maybe I could just leave...
Nah. I wanted to see how this worked out.

:/:/OOC: Em, hi :) This is Zee's offical first post and yes, it failed XDD Bonjour, Bonjour! Quel magnifique chambre. Bravo à Jonathan, et bien sûr Iris! Vous avez tous deux fait un travail absolument incroyable = Hello, Hello! What a wonderful room. Well done Jonathan, and of course Iris! You have both done an absolutely amazing job. That's it LOL No wait em, Zee's outfit is the link on the musical notes down there V

Back to top Go down
http://tombraiders.tumblr.com
colleen

colleen

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 8:45 pm

the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] Tumblr_ltgjv1DHVZ1qzerjgo2_250
♥lily♥hanna♥evans♥
daughter of aphrodite
the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] Ellie-ellie-darcey-alden-31101375-500-325_large
"mm, girl, you did not just call me adorable."

i'm gonna pick up the pieces
and build a Lego House
if things go wrong we can knock it down
i beamed around the room at my half-siblings. we were going to have so much fun. as i glanced around the room, i spotted two girls who weren't really feeling the love. i waved goodbye to callista and walked up to the two of them. one i recognized, and the other i didn't. i turned to the one i did, mari. i smiled at her. "oh, come on! this is a night for fun, not a night for fear of pillows!" i turned to the other girl. "i'm lily hanna evans! were you just speaking french? that's so cool!" i grinned up at the two older girls. i noted that the one i didn't know had blue hair. how i had missed that before was unknown to me. but, hey, it was a nice touch.
if you're broken
i will mend you
and i'll keep you sheltered from
the storm that's raging on

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]   the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the p i l l o w fort -- sleepover special [open]
Page 1 of 1