Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Aphrodite Cabin

Go down 
+9
Gazimu
Michiru Kaioh
Mako
Lily Kardon
Boo Bunny
Questionare♣
hunter11
Tarus
percybethrocks!
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

The Aphrodite Cabin Empty
PostSubject: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 6:48 pm

After a long day of bathing in the sun, I glided into my room and flounced on my bed. Oh my Gods, I really needed my beauty sleep. I walked into the deluxe bathroom on the right side of the room to indulge in a hot, long shower. Once satisfied, I walked over to my bed and looked out the window. I was shocked by what I saw. What in Olympus was going on ?
Back to top Go down
percybethrocks!

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 5:49 pm

I walk into the cabin, skipping. "Oh, that was SO fun!" I said. My dad just took me to a nearby waterpark, and then dropped me off here. My hair was curled, and I was in a pink bathrobe. "Now, im going to bath in the sun!" I skipped toward the beach, and I dropped my bags down onto my bed. Kristi Erickson, Daugher of Aphrodite.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:08 pm

I walk into my cabin and put down my pink monogrammed rhinestoned suitcase. I walk over to the mirror and decide that I want my hair to be curly today. I take out my curling iron and curl my hair. When I finish I snap my fingers and I'm at the mall. I buy a new gold rhinestoned purse and teleport back to camp. I smile. "I'm so lucky." I say to myself laughing. I put on my bathing suit and slip on my pink flowered silk robe from China. I walk out the door and head down to the beach.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 8:42 pm

I walk into Zafira's cabin and gasp. Everything in here is rhinestoned! "I'm Daria by the way." I say feeling a little dizzy. I smile and ask, "Do you think you could help me get to the mall?"

"Well sure." I say. "As long as I get to help you pick out stuff." I snap my fingers and we are at the mall. "Lets start here." I say.

I walk into the store with Zafira and look around. In five seconds my hands are filled with tons of clothes and shoes. "I'll go try these on." I say.

"No these fit. I'm sure." I say. I pull Daria behind the racks of clothes and snap my fingers. Before I know it we are back in the cabin.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:54 pm

I walk into my cabin and go over to my bed. I notice a beautiful lily flower sitting on my pillow. The petals are white and the leaves are gold. It looks real but when I pick up the flower I realize that the petals are made of diamond. "Mum?" I ask. "Oh I knew you'd love it!" she says. "Thanks Mum! I'll wear it at the amphitheater tonight I think." I say."Oh good darling! "Bye Mum." I say, but she doesn't answer. I set the lily down on the table and walk down to the mirror. I straighten my hair and put it in a side ponytail. I put the lily in my hair and grab my new purse. I snap my fingers for the third time that day and I arrive in front of my dad's shop. I walk inside and smile. I put on my big sunglasses and walk around the store. I pick up a rose that matches my new dress and slowly approach the register. Under my glasses my dad can't recognize me. "I'd like to buy this rose." I say trying not to laugh. "Zafira?" my dad asks. "How did you know?" I say. "I just know." he says smiling. "Well I have to leave." I say. "See ya this summer." I snap my fingers and I am back in my cabin. I put on my silk pjs and climb into bed.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 5:06 pm

I wake up from a long sleep, refreshed from the day before. I put on my new dress and gently place the diamond lily in my hair. "Wow, this looks even better than yesterday!" I say smiling brightly. I walk down the cabin like a model and go into my walk in closet. "Oh no!" I forgot to get a new pair of shoes!" I say searching my closet. "Oh well, I can fix this." I snap my fingers and I'm at the mall. I see my favorite shoe store and walk inside. I can't wait to see Aunt Maria. That's why this place is so cool. I glide through the door and see Aunt M in my favorite place in the whole store. The place where they keep the ballet flats! "Aunty M!" I say giggling. "Oh Zafira darling!" she says studying my outfit. "Oh dear, you need some new shoes I see. You didn't forget about your Aunty M at that camp did you?" Aunty M is like my mum. (Well not my real mum but you get the picture.) "I have something special for you." she says going into the 'Employee Only' room. I am so excited when she walks back out carrying a silver colored box on a silk cloth. I watch in anticipation as she lifts the lid off the box. Inside I see a pair of beautiful white flats with huge rhinestones, no real crystals on the toes. "Thank you Aunty M! These are beautiful!" I say lifting the box out of her hands. "I'll put them on your card. You better get back to camp." she says. "Thanks!" I call walking out the door. I snap my fingers, put the shoes on gently and walk just outside the cabin carrying my new purse, lip gloss and my rhinestoned phone.

Last edited by Tarus on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 6:34 pm

I run into my cabin laughing. "That was awesome!" I had just gone and played capture the flag with some other kids. The monsters got so confused around me that I could just run right through. I look in the mirror and scream. My face is scratched and my hair is covered in twigs. I go into the deluxe bathroom and sink into a bubble bath. When I am done I take out a pair of jeans and a graphic tee. I put them on, put on my new awesome tennis shoes, and curl my hair. I put my hair in a ponytail and smile. I am so awesome. I lie down on the bed and begin texting Erica. I text for an hour and decide to go find Helen. I think I can show her the teleporting thing.

Last edited by Tarus on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 6:35 pm

I skip into the cabin laughing and holding the new bead I had gotten that day. On it was a rose with the letters CHB over it. "One year down!" I scream, feeling somewhat wild. I string the bead onto my empty string necklace. "Aunty M! I better go see her." I say to myself. I snap my fingers and I'm at my favorite store- Aunty M's. When I look in the store I gasp. There's nothing there except for a piece of paper lying on the stone floor. I kneel down and pick up the paper. "This store is exterminated from Hillside Mall." the paper says. "Exterminated? Not possible." I say. I put the paper in my jean pocket and go to dad's. "Dad! Aunty M! Is she ok?" I ask, bounding up to the front desk. "Zafira, Aunty M is fine. She's opening her own store in the empty lot next to mine." Dad says calmly. He takes my hand and leads me into the storeroom. Aunty M is sitting in the armchair crying. Her sleek black hair is tied back and her dark mascara is smeared. I run over to her and sit on the arm of her chair. I put my arms around her and take my necklace off my neck. I hand it to her and see her smile through the tears. "You did it. Darlin you did it!" she exclaims. "Aunty what are you going to do about the store?" I ask. Since Aunty M is almost like a mother and a big sister, because she is a fellow daughter of Aphrodite I know she is proud. My first year bead is exactly the same as hers. "I'm gonna open it next month. Until then, I'll be working here. I'll be fine." she says, reassuring me. "That's great! I'll visit again soon. Now I have to go back to camp." I say. "Bye." I say hugging both of them. I snap my fingers and sit on my bed, texting Erica until midnight. Then I put on some silk PJs and fall asleep.

Last edited by Tarus on Fri Nov 27, 2009 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 27, 2009 3:51 pm

When I wake up, it's dark outside and I hear rain on the roof of my cabin. "That's odd. It supposedly never rains here." I mumble to myself. "Ahh well, maybe Mr.D just decided that the strawberries needed extra water." I say, pulling a big blanket around myself. I check my watch and see that it's 7:00 am. I yawn. I pick up my phone. There's a text from Erica. When do u get home from vacation? says her text. I text her back saying, I don't know but I miss u kid. I rub my eyes and go into the deluxe bathroom to indulge in a long bubble bath. I change into some jeans and a tee and sit down at my design table in my closet. I begin to sketch some outfits when an idea sparks in my head. I could give these to Aunty M! Then she could sell the clothes in her store. I quickly finish the drawings and snap my fingers. I run to dad's shop and yell for Aunty M. She smiles when she sees me and motions for me to come into the back room. I hand her the drawings. "I was thinking that maybe uh, you could sell the clothes in your store." I stutter. Aunty M hugs me. "I bet I will dear." she says smiling.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 06, 2010 8:41 pm

I Slip Louis Vuitton suitcase under my bed after cleaning the floor with Clorox wipes.
Great Gods, why wasn't there some sort of cleaning lady here?
I make sure all my makeup, clothes and bags are saftly stored on the very clean floor.
I straighten my clean purple sheets and smile.
"Not bad," I mutter to myself and smile a great, white teeth smile. I get the colorful
flowers I brought from my fathers home, lillies and roses and daisies and more!
I safely put them on the windowsill and water them with clear water.
I look outside and something is wrong. No one is outside. Strange. It's strangley
quiet. No Ares kids punching anyone. No Demeter kids making corn and other things.
Not even my [i] sisters were giving any one advice or riding pegasus.
"Oh my gods," I whisper, my voice full of fear. Something was definetly wrong.
I could sense it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 8:39 pm

Personally, I hate it when I sense stuff like that.
Yeah, I may have a talent for "sensing stuff" but my sisters would say:
"Gods Leah, you should be worrying about 'your hair, makeup and look."
Well, at least some of them would say that. I didn't dare walk outside. Maybe a drakon.
I look through the satin curtains and look across. The Hephaestus kids sharpening swords.
I stuffed my hands into my navy Alice + Olivia jumper. I'll let the War Go- I mean the Ares
kids deal with it. (Don't wanna be caught "disrespecting" mom's boyfriend)
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 pm

I run in to find my friend Leah. " Leah come on we need to leave[i][b][u]NOW. There is a emposia army outside. I was told to get you rachel said they would kill every one." i wisper.

Coralie
]Ivy
Phobe
[color=orange]Zivar=olive]
( Ali is on a quest will be back tomarrow )
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:10 am

I sit up on my bed. "Emposia? Army? Oh gosh. We do need to leave." I say. I grab my Gucci suitcase and begin neatly folding my clothes. "Wait, I have an idea! We need to get out of here right? How do you guys feel about a little shopping? I could get us to the safest mall in New York. Would that work?" I ask, a plan beginning to form in my mind.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 4:33 pm

i think " okay then pop us baacthey are going to pop us back to camp
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 8:04 pm

"Alright. Everybody can hide in my dad's flower shop! Good, good plan. So, how many people do I need to take?" I say.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 12:25 am

the whole camp
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 7:40 am

I walk out of Cabin 9 and crawl down beside the wall of Cabin 10. I lift up my head to take a peek inside. Nothing at all going on. Perfect. The plan will work perfectly! I crawl back down into Cabin 9.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 9:17 am

i toss the golden mango inside. on it it says for the hottest hermes cabin did it before one of the best ones they came up with.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:07 am

i went inside making sure no one notice me. i was crawing and stealing some of their mirrors, and lipsticks. Once i got it i went back to cabin 9 after throwing more mangos.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 10:26 am

cant wait to see resoults.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:15 am

"The whole camp?! I don't know, but I can try. First I need to speak to my dad." I say. I go into the bathroom and turn on the shower. I toss a golden drachma in and say, "Nicholas Thompson." His face shows up in the mist. "Dad, there's and army coming to camp, and we need to teleport everyone." I say. "Sure kid, just come on by!" he says, laughing. "Bye!" I say. "Bye," he says, and the Iris message fades away. "Alright we're set." I say.
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:17 am

awesome every one is in the basment.
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:19 am

"Cool! Lets go."
Back to top Go down
hunter11

hunter11

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:24 am

we get everyone at zafrina's dad's place. "okay everyone this temraray find as many thing as posible that can kill them." i say. i look at my aphrdite friends. "is it true monsters hate perfume?" i ask
Back to top Go down
Tarus

Tarus

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 09, 2010 11:51 am

"Yeah, I think so. And they hate flowers too. Since this is a flower shop, everybody grab as many flowers as you can!"I shout.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Aphrodite Cabin   The Aphrodite Cabin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Aphrodite Cabin
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next