Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN Empty
PostSubject: way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN   way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 26, 2012 11:39 pm

kim raziel swift
Daughter of Hyperion

Raziel skipped towards the fences, positively beaming. She hadn't seen Starlight in ages! It was natural to be excited, right? After all, she missed soaring in the air, feeling the wind on her face as she zoomed across the expanse of sky above camp. Grinning, Raziel drew closer to the individual stalls. She spotted the white pegasus without much difficulty, lying on the ground with what seemed to be a bored look on his face. Raziel leaned her elbows against the wooden door, waving to catch his attention. "Heyo, Star! Miss me?"

The pegasus turned his head to look at her, before grunting in disapproval and turned away. "Oh come on!" Raziel complained. "Is that how you greet your most favorite person in the whole wide world?" Laughing a little, Raziel grabbed the nearest saddle and opened the fence, wrinkling her nose in disgust as she stepped inside. Someone needs to clean this place, she thought. No wonder Starlight was upset. If Raziel had been trapped inside a place that smelled like crap, she'd be furious too.

Then, to her surprise, Starlight suddenly got up to his hooves, neighing in protest. "Whoa, calm down!" she said, taking a few steps back. She so did not want to end up on the wrong side of those dangerous-looking hooves. To her mixed relief and dismay, the winged horse snobbily galloped past her to the open area. "H-Hey! Wait!" Raziel called, chasing after him. She had only made a few steps out when she saw the pegasus nearly run a camper over. Oh crap.

Still with a saddle on one hand, Raziel rushed over to the said camper, hoping that Starlight hadn't done any sort of damage. Would the kid tell her off for not having her pegasus under control? Shrugging that thought off, Raziel arranged her features into one of concern just as she stopped in front of the camper. "Hey, you alright? Star - the pegasus - didn't kick you or anything, did he?"
Back to top Go down
http://phoenixsapphire.deviantart.com
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN   way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 8:53 am

"Yeah, yeah. I'm okay. he came rather close though." Hannah stood back up, and dusted herself off, before extending her hand and saying "I'm hannah, who are you. Why'd your pegasus go berserk like that?" Hannah smiled at her, and chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN   way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 9:27 am

kim raziel swift
Daughter of Hyperion

Raziel blew out a sigh of relief when she realized that she hadn't pissed anyone off. Shaking Hannah's hand, she managed a smile of her own before saying, "Name's Raziel. Star's just being stubborn because he hasn't been out in the air for so long - duck!"

Without as much as a second thought, Raziel threw an arm around Hannah's shoulder to push her down just as Starlight flew overhead, just a foot or so higher from where their heads had been. "Er... yeah, sorry for that," Raziel mumbled quickly, withdrawing her arm to look up at the pegasus doing somersaults in the air. She threw Hannah a hopeful glance. "I don't suppose you can do something to get him back down, can you?"
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN   way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:01 am

"Eh, it's no problem. I can try, but I'm not too skilled at my control over the winds." The daughter of Zeus began to concentrate, and started to push wind down onto the horse, until he began to lose altitude. She began to sweat, and breathe heavily. She stopped, and dropped to her knees. between pants she said to Raziel "Doing that.. takes a lot... out of me."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN   way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 10:17 am

kim raziel swift
Daughter of Hyperion

Raziel watched in shock as Starlight fought against the winds but ultimately failed, ending up in a tired heap just directly in front of them. Well, she supposed she should have expected something like that in a camp where kids had supernatural abilities. At the same time Starlight collapsed, conscious but still exhausted, Raziel saw Hannah drop to her knees out of the corner of her eye. "Whoa, I noticed," she said, pulling out a small plastic from her pocket and offering Hannah the small square of ambrosia.

Glancing at the recovering pegasus, Raziel decided that it would be wiser to see to the girl's well-being for the meantime. Besides, she couldn't say that she wasn't mad at Starlight for pulling that kind of stunt. Let the pegasus feel the consequences of his actions first before she expressed her concern. Maybe that would teach him. Keeping that thought in mind, Raziel shifted her gaze back to Hannah and asked, "So... you're a daughter of a wind god? I mean, that thing you can do with the wind - well, that was pretty cool."

Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN   way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 11:07 am

"Well, not so much a wind god as Zeus. I have weak control over the winds, due to him being the lord of the skies and all." She was still breathing heavily, but hannah could now stand up, and did so. "I think you need to give your pegasus some obedience training, I don't think i can do that again."
Back to top Go down
sapphire
Sardonic Twin
sapphire

PostSubject: Re: way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN   way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 27, 2012 12:09 pm

kim raziel swift
Daughter of Hyperion

"Oh, a Zeusie," Raziel said, mildly interested. She never really had a decent conversation with a child of Zeus before, mostly because it was a little awkward. After all, the King of the Gods pretty much banished her dad to the depths of Tartarus. Raziel didn't know what to feel about that, but then she just easily shrugged it off. No sense working out the not-so-nice between her parent and Hannah's parent, right?

"I wouldn't call that weak control of the winds. Being able to push a pegasus down like that's gotta take some skill," Raziel commented with a slight nod. Her eyes flickered to the pegasus that was still panting on the ground. Apparently, it was going to take a while for Starlight to regain his energy. "He'll get some obedience training later, I assure you. Not letting a mistake like that get the better of me next time. Oh, and I'm a daughter of Hyperion, by the way." You know, just one of the Titans your dad cast off to Tartarus, she added in her thoughts. It sounded rude enough in her head. No way was Raz going to say it out loud.
Back to top Go down
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

PostSubject: Re: way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN   way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 28, 2012 8:50 am

Hannah laughed a bit and smiled at the girl. Her breath had slowed down a bit, and her breath was no longer as audible, though she did still felt weak. "Can we go sit down somewhere I feel like I'm going t." She said, just before passing out, and falling to the ground. Now in the dream world she couldn't help but say "You know that power takes a lot out of you Hannah, why would you do it on a large scale like that."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN   way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

way to make new friends, starlight || OPEN
Page 1 of 1