Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finding a new camper.

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BliTz

BliTz

Finding a new camper. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:38 am

"Hi Brendan, im in the lead by two in the zeus cabin" I said filled with joy.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:40 am

"What the hell are you talking about?" I screamed after awhile. I was really worked up, adrenaline pumping through my veins.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 am

"Shut up!" I yelled at him. "Dammit, you got my clothes dirty..."
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:41 am

"nice" i said to mckell grinning. "hope you win."
"easy dude, he's like what 13?" I said to the yelling guy
"oh and i would take the new kid to chiron or Mr D, if he's new at least" i said

Back to top Go down
http://duskcrw.deviantart.com/
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:44 am

I got really annoyed with the man he kicked to the floor. I spun around in an eye blink and kicked him in de ribs and punched him in the stomach. I glared at the man who the first man called Brendon. "Don't you dare call me kid." I threatened.
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:45 am

"Shut up, Alex cry about your clothes and go talk to someother 12 year old before you get kicked in the jaw again" I said with a mean grin. "Oh and thanks Brendan, i'll take him later" I said.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:47 am

I fell on the ground again, and grabbed my side. I stood up once again. "Damn, I've got to the infirmary. See you losers later," I said, and slowly backed away, before making an odd limp/sprint towards the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 am

"sorry" i said "what's your name?" i wondered. Duh what else to call him, teenager? pff. i thought
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:48 am

"Hey, I have a name you know, calm down" I said giving the kid a chocolate bar.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:49 am

"Do you live here or something? Why do you have an infirmary?" I asked curiously. I smiled when I got some respect from the first man. I looked away for a little while and then focused on the men again. I turned around when the men spoke. "I know, but you never told me," I answered the first man and turned to the second, "Dean." I didn't take the chocolate since I was allergic to cacao and milk.

Last edited by Dean on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:50 am

"Ya we live in camp" I said pointing torwards the camp.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:53 am

I turned around and blinked a few times when I saw a huge camp full of houses and everything. "Why would you live on a camp?" I asked
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:53 am

"one, yeah, two, because people get hurt, badly." i said. still waiting for the answer. the chocolate made me hungry so i made a grape tree grow and ate some grapes.
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 am

"Because we are the sons and daughters of gods,like you act like your the son of ares" I said looking over at the grapes with my mouth watering.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 5:56 am

I stared at the man incredulously, "How did you do that?" I asked shocked. I was shaking now because of the adrenaline rush. I turned again, "That's impossible, gods are in the sky if they even exist! I was born on Earth and both my parents are human!"
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:00 am

"easy, easy" i threw a grape to mckell "I'm a son of Dionysus, and Mckells a son of Zeus. I can make grapes grow, Mckell can throw lightning"
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:01 am

"You sure about that" I asked raising my eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:01 am

"I'm leaving, you may be special but I belong at home with my human parents. See ya." I said before turning around.
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:06 am

I wretch out and grabbed his arm "Alex just called you short" I said "Let's go get him his almost to camp"I shouted hoping it would get him closer to camp.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:08 am

"dude.... wait" i grew a grape vine and it grabbed his feet. "your not safe, you have to stay at camp" i said dead and dead serious.
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:08 am

I turned around and looked up at the man. "Fine, but first this." I punched him in the face, "Don't ever make the mistake of touching me in a wrong way." Then the other one grew grapes to attach me to the floor. "What do you mean, I'm not safe, I'm fine." I barged over to where the camp lay followed by the men because I had said I would.
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:13 am

I ran catching up with him as I grabbed the back of his shirt and threw him into the tree trunk.
Back to top Go down
Dusk

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:14 am

"he's got a temper" i said to myself. I got kinda mad. I walked to my tree. i saw mckell push him
Back to top Go down
dean
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:17 am

I spun around to catch my fall but hit the trunk hard. I turned around and leaped up going for a different technique then I used with Alex and jumped over him and lashed out with my leg. I caught him off guard and he fell in the floor. Quickly I grabbed him and jumped on his shoulders and hung on tight with my legs en leant backward. He had to bend over and as soon as I released my grip he shot away into a tree. "Don't me with me." I said sounding dangerous. I was barely sweating.
Back to top Go down
BliTz

BliTz

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 6:19 am

I picked myself up saying "Your lucky I can only kill monsters ,so lets go to camp"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a new camper.   Finding a new camper. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding a new camper.
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next