Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Hanging out and Finding a new friend

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

Hanging out and Finding a new friend Empty
PostSubject: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:35 pm

I walk with Heather in the village. We were laughing and picking on each other. I was walking fine now and had little to no cares at all right now. "This is a new place." I say looking around.
Back to top Go down
http://nightsstand.canadian-forum.com/
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:37 pm

"It is." I say.Then I showed myself.Getting up from the tree for the first time in days."New,I mean."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:43 pm

"So there is a treetop Village out here?" "Yeah, I don't necessarily know the actual place but I've heard its beautiful." HeartBreak flew at his side. Train Albadion. Such an odd guy. "What are we waiting for then?"
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:49 pm

Anastasia watched them from a willow tree. Getting curious she leapt out of the tree with a radiant smile. "Hi! I'm new to this place. My name is Anastasia!" I introduced myself talking fast and brushing my silver hair away. "I'm a Willow Tree Dryade." I said.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:55 pm

I run up and hug Noah. "Long time no see. How you doing after the news?" I get startled by Anastasia. "Hi...I'm Halo..daughter of Apollo..." I venture out.
I jump and my hand flys up to my rose in my hair. I notice it was just a dryade and i lower my hand. "Hello I'm Heather. I'm a Daughter of Demeter."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 10:57 pm

"Unless I make you a cat." I whisper under my breath.I walked forward."Hi, I'm Cheyenne Shadow.I could destroy you if I wanted to."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:01 pm

"Wait a second, Heather?!" "Cheyenne?!" I rushed forwards followed by Train. I didn't expect to meet her here. She was so beautiful it was stunning.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 11:09 pm

I turn and look at Cheyenne. "I had best not make you mad then..." I say after some consideration."Nice to meet you Halo and Heather!" I say. I stop smiling and some hair falls into my face hiding one of my blue eyes. I study Cheyenne for a moment then turn back to Halo and Heather.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:01 am

I turn around to see Judas. "Hey, Halo draged me out here." I smiled and looked back at Halo and Noah. I was shocked that Judas was out here.
I smiled at Heather in a mockanry(spelling) smile. I shruged and turned back to Anastasia. "THis is truly a beautiful place. " I kept it short and sweet.
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:43 pm

Train was here?There goes my personality.WHy was I so nice around it him?I walked over."Hi,Train."

I turned to the dryad."Hi.I'm Noah.SOn of Athena."
Back to top Go down
Rebirth\

Rebirth\

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:46 pm

"Heyo Heather! Train was just showing me this place, Didn't expect to see you here."

I didn't even speak. I walked right over to Cheyenne, and kissed her. It had been quite the while since I had last seen her. And when we were apart I constantly worried.
Back to top Go down
Annastasia

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:15 pm

I smiled. All these new poeple. THIS WAS GREAT! "Nice to meet you Noah, Son of Athena," I greeted him. I grinned and moved closer to the willow tree I had leapt out of. I reached out and pressed my hand against the bark.
Back to top Go down
*~MoonHalo~*

*~MoonHalo~*

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 8:26 pm

"Is that your tree?" Of course its her tree. I relized right after I asked. I fight the urge to slap myself in the head.
I look around to make sure no one else would join us. "Yah Halo drags me everywhere. I didn't expect to be here. She said, and i qoute, 'come join me in a fun little place.' I though she knew where she was."
Back to top Go down
Sonic
Experienced Poster
Sonic

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 2:24 pm

I blushed when Train kissed me."Um.. Hi." I repeated,and I said it like an idiot.UGH! I was so stupid!

I started messing with my knife.Just a habit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hanging out and Finding a new friend   Hanging out and Finding a new friend I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hanging out and Finding a new friend
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: