Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finding New Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Michiru Kaioh

Finding New Weapons Empty
PostSubject: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:30 pm

I had no idea what was happening but for some reason I felt drawn to the lake. I looked around wondering what might possibly happen. I had this strange feeling that something was different about me. I looked up into the sky and said, "What is this?"

Last edited by Michiru Kaioh on Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:38 pm

Mark climbed out of the lake, having just finished his swim. He noticed someone standing a little ways away. "HI!" he yelled out.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 11, 2011 11:42 pm

I looked at the boy and walked out onto the water creating ice wherever I walked. I walked up to him and said, "Hello, my name is Mizuno Ami. But you can call me Ami." I waited for his response.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:23 am

"Hi! I'm Markus Wendell, but you can call me Mark!" He smiled. The girl in front of him froze the water she stepped on, so he assumed she was a daughter of Khione. "Your mom's Khione, am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:36 am

I nodded and then noticed something shimmering down at the bottom of the lake. I dove down into the water and went to pick it up. A shock went through my body and I suddenly felt a new power coursing through me. I came up jumping out of the water and in my hand was a dagger of ice. I didn't know its potential quite yet but I knew that it muct be strong.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 12:48 am

Mark stared at the girl, disconcerted. She had just dove to the bottom of the lake. Fully clothed. What. He dove after her, and was hit by a wave of cold, and quickly surfaced. "OWOWOWOWCOLD!"

((OOC: I feel like I'm being used as a vehicle to give your character a new weapon))
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 1:58 pm

I went back to him and lifted him out of the water. I didn't want him to catch a cold. I brought him to stand on a place of ice that I had created for the both of us. I looked at him and said, "What are you thinking?" I wanted to protect him but he couldn't just go diving into the lake with me. He would likely freeze if he got to close to me. All around it was beginning to snow and I said, "We should go get some shelter then we can talk more. I'd like to get to know you better."

(OOC: To be honest I was kind of trying to find a way to give my charrie a weapon that could freeze her enemies in blocks of ice but now that she has it that is over with and we can just regular rp now.)
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 6:22 pm

((Okai. Mark was already swimming, by the way.))

Mark nodded, and followed the girl. She seemed rather... chilly. "O... K?" He shivered a little.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 12, 2011 11:18 pm

I took Mark's hand and then realized that the coldness of my hands probably wouldn't help. I quickly took it away and said, "Sorry. I sometimes forget that my temperature is not the temperature of regular humans. You see I am a very cold person but not in a bad way. I enjoy the snow and anything having to do with ice. Basically snow follows me wherever I go. It's quite fun really." I then walked with him over to a cave and went over to the wall of the cave which I supposed would be warmer than the outside air. I sat down and waited for him to sit near me. I wondered what he would want to know about me.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 14, 2011 3:35 am

Mark sat down near Ami. "I-I'm good. It was more shock than anything else. By now I'm used to sucking the life out things, and I suppose cold wouldn't really bother a son of an embodiment of Death." He looked over at the girl. She seemed nice enough, even with all her icy-ness.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:44 pm

[color=lightblue]I looked at Mark and said, "I'm not really used to spending so much time with someone... It's rather... nice..." I then blushed and looked away embarrassed by my confession of my feelings.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 4:26 am

"Um." Mark was still slightly dazed. "I'm... glad you're enjoying the company?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 9:36 pm

I looked at Mark and said, "I'm sorry are you still cold?" I really wished I could do something to make him feel better. He was really nice and it was hardly ever that I got to spend time with people.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:04 pm

Mark smiled. "Nope! I'm all good now." He jumped up and stretched. He turned back to Ami. "So then. How long ya been here?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 9:27 pm

I looked at him and said, "About a year now. Things were pretty hectic when I first got here and the only friend I had was Michiru. Haruka was here for a while but I haven't seen her for a long time." I looked towards the cave opening and said, "I just hope she's all right. You know?"
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:14 pm

"I think I understand." He smiled sadly. "I'm kinna 'on and off' with my best friend back in California, only being here in the summers. But one time I had to run out in the middle of a movie because we were attacked by monsters. I drew them away, but part of the theatre's roof collapsed. I didn't know if... If the made it, no tuntil the next day."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:42 pm

I nodded and said, "Exactly, you can't help but hope that all of your friends are okay when all of them haven't been seen for such a long time." I looked away and laughed a little bit. I then said, "But enough about me. You probably don't want to just hear about me. I must seem pretty boring am I right?"
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 20, 2011 11:52 pm

Mark shook his head. "Not boring at all! If anything, I'm boring. But if you want to hear about me, then ok! I live in California with my mortal family. I have a few friends back their, along with the one I mentioned earlier. We aren't dating anymore though, to stressful. I play football for my school's team. Finally, I come here during summers, have been for about four years." He took a deep, then let it out. "PHEW! That was a lot!"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 22, 2011 2:10 pm

I listened to his story and found it quite interesting. Sad, but interesting. He had actually been here for 4 years. I was surprised by this. I smiled at him looking at his features happily. He really did look handsome. I said, "You know, I'm surprised that you don't have girls chasing you wherever you go. You are quite handsome." I then blushed not used to saying this to anyone before.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:39 pm

Mark laughed and blushed, rubbing his head. "A small amount of chasing does occur. I let them down easy, though." He laughed nervously. "I'm kinna awkward around girls most of them time, actually."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 27, 2011 11:44 pm

I shook my head and said, "You should really give yourself more credit. You're actually a really nice person, Mark. There's just something about you that I just can't quite put my finger on." I smiled and then placed a finger on his shoulder. I laughed and said, "Guess that's not the part I'm talking about. You know what I mean though right?" I blushed. I wasn't normally this playful around people. Something about him made me feel just really comfortable.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:02 am

Mark laughed again. "Yeah, I think I do." He smiled, still blushing. "Three guesses." He smirked playfully.

Last edited by twistedTortuga on Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:05 am

I smirked and said, "Alright, then tell me what you think I'm hinting at then?" I wondered if he had finally latched on to the fact that I liked him. Ever since I had come into this cave with him, he just seemed like a person I had once wished was there but never actually known and now he really was there with me.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:13 am

Mark looked at the ceiling. He scratched his head. "Ummmm, you, aren't normally this social?" He guessed dumbly.

((Mark is kinna dense.))
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:19 am

I smiled and said, "Well that's true but it's not the main thing." I wondered if this boy could guess the truth. I really did like him a lot. He seemed really, really, nice.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding New Weapons
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: Miscellaneous :: Graveyard-
Jump to: