Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Finding New Weapons

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Turtle

Turtle

Finding New Weapons - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:24 am

Mark had a sinking suspicion he knew what she was talking about. Oh no. This could be difficult. "Ummmm... You... like... me?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:26 am

I blushed deeply as he guessed it and said, "Yes, Mark. I like you. Ever since I came in this cave with you I've felt more comfortable like I've known you for a very long time yet we only met just today. I hope you feel the same way."
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:33 am

Phew. This would not be easy. Hopefully, Ami would be understanding. "Umm, uh, w-wow, Ami. I like you a lot, you seem like a really cool person, but I, uh, I... like... guys." He mumbled the last word.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:40 am

I looked at him in the eyes but wasn't shocked or upset or anything. I had a few friends who liked the same gender as well. Hell, I'd be lying if I said I didn't like girls sometimes myself but this wasn't about me. It was about him. I nodded and said, "I understand. Could we at least still just be friends then?" He was still a nice person and just because he was gay didn't mean I didn't want to be friends with him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:44 am

Mark's eyes filled with relief. "Of course! Some people freak out when they find out. I'm glad you didn't." He smiled, and gave Ami a hug. "I've actually had a boyfriend here for a few days."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 12:48 am

Ismiled and said, "That's wonderful, what's his name and is he nice to you?" I wanted to know all the details. I guessed that was the girl side of me kicking in. Sometimes I could be rather tomboyish but other times I was a total girl about things.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:02 am

Mark laughed. "His name's Stiles. Kinna weird name, but I've heard worse here. He's pretty sweet, and really hot. A bit of a scatterbrain on occasion, but that's ok."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:06 am

I smiled and said, "He sounds lovely. So which part of the relationship are you? The more feminine side or the more masculine?" I was curious as to who wore the pants in the relationship or if it was the rare combined effort.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:12 am

Mark pulled a face. "We aren't doing that. I personally would rather not act all girly. Not there's anything wrong with being a girl, by it's just, I'm... not one. So I guess more masculine, if it ends up that way. Which is kinna funny, since he's seven inches taller than me." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:16 am

I smiled and said, "That's absolutely awesome. I'm happy for the both of you. Are you eventually planning on adopting any children?" I wondered if he even wanted children when he got older.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:22 am

Mark held up his hands and laughed. "Woah! We're 16! I don't think either of us are lookin' that far down the road. I might, though."
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:25 am

I laughed and said, "Okay, silly question. Anything else you'd like to talk about?"
(OOC: sorry short post. I'm doing homework too and I have to go to bed soon XD)
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:28 am

((S'fine))
Mark shrugged. "Um, you have many friends here?" He smiled. "Know anyone named Klarissa?"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:31 am

I shook my head and said, "Er... nope. I don't believe I know anyone named Klarissa. Though I do have a few friends here. Why do you ask specifically about her?" I wondered if this guy had caught on to the fact that I was bi and was leading me in the direction of a person who'd actually like to date me.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:42 am

Mark laughed. "She's just a good friend of mine. Who do you know? I've been here for four years. I might know some of them!"
Back to top Go down
Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 1:56 am

I smiled and said, "Well, I know this girl named Michiru but I've known her since before we came here. Her girlfriend is Haruka Tenou. We met in Japan a while back and then we found out we were all children of the gods and we came here. Haruka is a daughter of Boreas. Michiru is a daughter of Poseidon so there we have it It seems all of us come full circle in the end of it. All of us have to do with either coldness or water. I'm the one who sort of brings both aspects of their abilities together. It's almost as if Boreas got freaky with Poseidon and had Khione. Haha." This was a lot of fun hanging out with him.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 28, 2011 2:37 am

Mark cringed. "I've heard of Haruka. One of my best friends here is one of her half siblings. He says she's kinna scary."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding New Weapons   Finding New Weapons - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Finding New Weapons
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2