Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

A long fall. (Private)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
summer
Devils' Advocate
summer

A long fall. (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A long fall. (Private)   A long fall. (Private) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 11:48 pm

"It's freezing in there, Crystal."

"You're exaggerating, the water seems fine."

"Of course it does, you're a daughter of Khione. Jeez!"

"Oh, right. But come on, try it, you're scared Seth? What could go wrong?"

"I could get Hypothermia, that's what."

Seth and Crystal were hanging out at the Oktoberfest, when they came across the Daredevil's Waterslide. Crystal typically couldn't wait to go down, but Seth, being more rational, and certainly not the son of a snow goddess, was had second thoughts.

Crystal raised her eyebrows at him, knowing he couldn't resist a challenge. She had no hesitation of going down the slide, she just had to prod him one. She knew exactly how cold the water was, and she had planned to make it colder to get back at him for chucking that solid jelly at her during a practice bout in the Arena.

Seth certainly was tempted to jump onto the slide. He relished an adventure. But knowing Crystal, she had something in store for him, and it was only sooner or later would she plan revenge for his previous prank.

"All right, I'll go." Seth gave in, turning to get on the slide. They were both fully clothed, but heck, who cared? Of course, with his luck, he managed to trip over the side of the slide ridge, lose his balance and miss the entrance of the slide entirely.

Instead, he fell sideways out of the slide, free-falling down empty space into the river.

Somehow unsurprised, Crystal raised her eyebrows and waited for the inevitable splash.
Back to top Go down
http://shadow-charmer.deviantart.com/

A long fall. (Private)
Page 1 of 1