Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I've noticed an error in the cabin section.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
camcam9999
Bacon Lord
camcam9999

I've noticed an error in the cabin section. Empty
PostSubject: I've noticed an error in the cabin section.   I've noticed an error in the cabin section. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 4:10 pm

At the end of "The Last Olympian" it mentions the fact that there are [I] many [I] cabins for the minor gods. More than we have. Also, it mentions an "Iris" cabin in "The Lost Hero." Plus there is definitely a nemesis cabin. I think we should scrounge up a list of minopr gods and make a cabin for each of them.
Back to top Go down
kenzie
Buttface
kenzie

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed an error in the cabin section.   I've noticed an error in the cabin section. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:05 pm

The only reason we don't do that, I think, is because it would stretch the forum really far down the page. And, doing so would make the forum slower. In my opinion, I think the Hera cabin will do for now. And another point, we're not even in The Last Olympian yet. We are still in The Battle Of The Labyrinth.
Back to top Go down
http://saargent.tumblr.com
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed an error in the cabin section.   I've noticed an error in the cabin section. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 5:32 pm

It's not an error, it's on purpose. We chose the cabins that made the most sense for our site, not based strictly off of canon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I've noticed an error in the cabin section.   I've noticed an error in the cabin section. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I've noticed an error in the cabin section.
Page 1 of 1