Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

I don't wanna be noticed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

I don't wanna be noticed Empty
PostSubject: I don't wanna be noticed   I don't wanna be noticed I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 8:39 pm

I crept slowly toward the archery range, praying that no one would notice me on the way. When I got to the shooting line, I took my bow out. 7 feet tall, so large that I had to aim it at an angle. I released the drawstring and launched arrow after arrow at the target, plugging it with near a dozen shots.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be noticed   I don't wanna be noticed I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 1:51 pm

A U R O R A | J A D E | R Y A N

I don't wanna be noticed 417x627

I walked in and settled down. It wasn't a very hectic day, but it was tiring. I grabbed my dagger out of it's pocket on my arm and walked towards the targets. I threw one and it hits five points. I smiled. It's always better to be imperfect than perfect. I grabbed another dagger and shot it.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be noticed   I don't wanna be noticed I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 24, 2011 7:05 pm

I looked to the side and saw a girl throwing daggers at the targets. I pretended not to notice her and continued shooting arrows until I realized that I had run out. My bow lowered, my gaze dropped and I slipped back to get some more arrows. The pattern started again but I tried something new and shot three at once.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be noticed   I don't wanna be noticed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 9:02 am

I noticed the guy besides me. He was practicing with his bow and arrow and looked a lot younger than me. He notched three arrows into his bow, aimed and let go. "Wow, you're pretty good." I praised him, and threw one of my daggers.
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be noticed   I don't wanna be noticed I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 11:00 am

~It's a girl~
"Thanks." I watched my arrows miss the targets completely, soaring past and landing in the ground. I loaded the last arrow I had in my quiver and took aim. The arrow flew towards the target and lodged itself in the target, splitting one of my past arrows in half.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be noticed   I don't wanna be noticed I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 3:17 pm

I pulled out another dagger and threw it towards the target. Bullseye. But splited one of his past arrows with another arrow. "Scratch that. You're amazing!" I turned around a introduced myself. "I'm Aurora, daughter of Hecate."
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be noticed   I don't wanna be noticed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:39 am

"Thanks. My name is Julie, daughter of Hermes. So what brings you outside on this fine day?" I took my bow and nocked an arrow in. I released the bowstring and the arrow flew, barely grazing the target. The sun glared down on me from above and the birds chirped like they were mocking me.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be noticed   I don't wanna be noticed I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 12:47 pm

I sighed. "I'm pretty bored. Usually I'd go to the forest but I've noticed that I need some practice." I threw a couple of more daggers, hitting them in a various amount of places on the target. "So, how's life?"
Back to top Go down
Eternal God of Happiness

Eternal God of Happiness

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be noticed   I don't wanna be noticed I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 18, 2011 10:50 am

"Good, good." I was happy, never in my life had a conversation gone so long. I took my last arrow and set it on the ground. I wanted the next shot to be perfect and it wasn't gonna be easy. I took a deep breath and relaxed. I took aim, right between the eyes of a training dummy. Then I let the arrow fly. Turns out, I missed the target.
Back to top Go down
starsandskies2298

starsandskies2298

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be noticed   I don't wanna be noticed I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 19, 2011 2:11 pm

"That's good," I tell her. She aims at the dummy, fires, but misses. "Aww, you'll get it next time!" I smile at her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I don't wanna be noticed   I don't wanna be noticed I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I don't wanna be noticed
Page 1 of 1