Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Another Section of DGA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Prince Hawk

Prince Hawk

Another Section of DGA Empty
PostSubject: Another Section of DGA   Another Section of DGA I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 11:23 pm

It was dark outside, and there was no one to be found all over the grounds. Then someone stepped out of the shadows and towards the forest. He walked along the path the lead through the forest and then went deep into the woods. He came to a clearing and stopped, he looked around to make sure he hadnt been followed. A voice came out of the darkness, crisp and clear, but only audible in the clearing.

‘Lucius, I am ready to start gathering my armies. My mission for you is to go into the temple and take the golden lock chain that is hidden there, and bring it to me.’ The voice faded and again all was silent.

Lucius moved quickly heading back to the camp. He made his way up the hill and entered the temple. He knew his business and set quickly to it. He made his way down a long hallway, and stopped in front of a statue of Kronos. He knelt down in reverence, and lit the incense plate and let it burn. After a while the statue shifted and the wall opened up. Lucius stood up and walked through, into the darkness beyond the whole. The tunnel as long and narrow, he walked along tripping on the occasional concealed rock. There was a faint light glowing at the end of the tunnel. The tunnel opened up and Lucius entered a large cavern. All along the wall of the cave were flames that cast a flickering light onto the floor.

Lucius could see at the far end of the cave stood a large wooden table with a golden box sitting on top. This is where the chain was hidden, he knew that. He looked around to see if there was a guardian, when he saw nothing he made his way towards the box. He lifted the lid off and inside was a pure gold watch chain. He gently took it out and looked at it in awe. He then put it in a pouch and stowed it in his pocket. Lucius heard something enter the cave behind him. He turned around slowly and towering over his was a bronze automaton dragon, three giant heads all focused on him. Without taking his eyes off the beast, Lucius drew his sword, a three foot, pure silver blade, and activated his shield. That was his wrist band.

The dragon was blocking the tunnel that lead back the way Lucius had come in. He looked around and saw another tunnel had opened up that hadnt been there before. Just then all the flames went out and the cave was plunged into an unnatural darkness. Lucius knew right away who had joined him, and he was grateful. The darkness let up and Lucius could see that the dragon had been defeated and was now frozen in time. The boy standing there had a look of triumph on his face.

“Jonas Hanes, you won’t hear me say this very often, but am I glad to see you.” Lucius said as the boy walked towards him. Lucius sheathed his sword and deactivated his shield. Jonas laughed, and nodded in agreement.

“Well you best be getting out of here before the other guardians are alerted. I’ll be able to get out of this, but you might not be lucky if they catch you with the goods.” Jonas warned him. Lucius quickly made his way out of the cave, through the tunnel Jonas had made and he came out in the middle of the forest. Jonas had not followed him, so he was again alone. Lucius walked silently through the forest and towards the camp border and one step closer to his fulfilling his duty.
Back to top Go down
http://jyhswrites.blogspot.ca/

Another Section of DGA
Page 1 of 1