Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

The Forum Games Section

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Crispy Bacon
THE YODELMEISTER'S APPRENTICE
Crispy Bacon

The Forum Games Section Empty
PostSubject: The Forum Games Section   The Forum Games Section I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:17 pm

Due to concerns that have been circulating for a bit, drachmas now cannot be earned by posting in the "Forum Games" forum.

Sorry everyone!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Games Section   The Forum Games Section I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 17, 2011 11:20 pm

Hi Crispeh xDD I never really acknowledge that I'm earning drachmas whenever I post, so I got no problemo with it xDD
Back to top Go down
tethys
Experienced Poster

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Games Section   The Forum Games Section I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 6:45 pm

That makes sense! So you can't spam the Games forum to get drachmas. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Games Section   The Forum Games Section I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:39 pm

Exactly! We put a lot of thought into this, but it just seemed fair. Drachmas are supposed to encourage roleplaying, and since people could earn thousands of Drachmas by just posting in the chat section, or participating in lightning-fast games, it wasn't really doing it's job.

I'm terribly sorry if you're disappointed, but hey! Grab a friend and roleplay!
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Games Section   The Forum Games Section I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:42 pm

But what if you're new and you have no friends. xD
Back to top Go down
Nico
Chatbox Ruler
Chatbox Ruler
Nico

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Games Section   The Forum Games Section I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:44 pm

O.O

I don't think you have to worry about that Jess. And I was speaking figuratively. (Trying to get people excited and stuff.) If you're new, make an open topic, and other people will reply.
Back to top Go down
jessica
SICJ A WPMDERF; MEMBER
jessica

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Games Section   The Forum Games Section I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 18, 2011 7:56 pm

Trueeee ... lol I was just wondering xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Forum Games Section   The Forum Games Section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Forum Games Section
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood :: General :: News and Updates-
Jump to: