Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:55 pm

I shrugged at him and smiled. "Just a gut feeling, I suppose. You seem like a trusty guy, even if you do need just a little more meat on you." I said, poking his ribs. Then I frowned and slumped in a chair. "But I'm too lazy to leave this place." I groaned.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 7:58 pm

I laughed, and smiled as well. "I'd carry you, y'know, but I need a little more meat on my bones," I said, mocking what she had.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:05 pm

"Yeah, that and the fact that I would kick your butt if you tried." I said, laughing.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:13 pm

"Yeah, that too," I added, looking out a window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:16 pm

I wasn't used to talking this much. Chewing on my lip thoughtfully, I leaned forward on the table.

(( I'm hungry =w= ))
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:18 pm

~I just ate. Muhahaha.

"So..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:20 pm

(( I hate you. D:< -chases down- ))

"Hm?" I asked, raising my head to look at him.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:22 pm

~ AH! -screams and hides in giant teddy bear.

I shrugged. "I dunno..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:25 pm

(( Strange place to hide. xD ))

Chuckling, I stood up and stretched. "What's your favourite book?"
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 9:19 pm

~ xD

"I'm not sure, really...maybe...nah, I like all books."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:02 pm

Smiling, I put my head on the table again. The table was cool and soothing. My head had started throbbing and the dull pain was really irritating me, it had come out of nowhere too. I hated headaches.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:13 pm

"So, you sure you don't want to do anything?" I asked, looking at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 10:36 pm

"Doing something would be great." I said, lifting my head again and smiling at him.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:20 pm

"Totally," I said back, but then added, "Well, what do you want to do?" I laughed a bit at myself. True, I had no idea at all what to do right now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:22 pm

"I already thought of something, it's your turn." I said, poking him.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 11:28 pm

"Well...you don't wanna move, so we don't have many options..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:08 am

Wrinkling my nose, I stood up grudgingly. "Fine. Where do you want to go?"
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:12 am

"Finally!" I said, joking a bit. "How about...Zephyro's creek?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:16 am

"Want to race there?" I asked, walking to the door and looking back at him.

(( You want to make the topic or should I? ))
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:20 am

"Sure!" I said, and walked over as well.

~Hm...I can ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:24 am

"Okay," I pushed open the door for both of us and eased into a ready-to-run stance. "Ready? Get Set. GO!" I said, running towards the creek.

(( Alright. :] ))
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:31 am

I began running as well. "I'll beat you this time!" I said/yelled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:34 am

"Uh huh." I said, thanking my mother that I disliked wearing high heels 24/7. I was wearing Puma sneakers, because seriously, Puma was the prettiest and pretty darn comfortable too. "Isn't it hot?" I asked, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Aneurysm

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:36 am

"Really," I said, looking at the sun for a moment.

~ I went ahead and made the topic for when we finish ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 9:40 am

(( Okay, going to the topic. :D ))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd   Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anstice: The Life and Times of a Nerd
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next