Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Oops! You're not logged in to Camp Half Blood! If you're already registered with us, click log in. If you're not, you better register before the monsters come get you!
Camp Half Blood
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Welcome to CHB!
Camp Half Blood is the sister site of Camp Jupiter.

For Old Times { S A M M E H }

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

For Old Times { S A M M E H } Empty
PostSubject: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:43 pm

For Old Times { S A M M E H } Img01211
| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Amongst the reckless and the black
Salvation lies within

Rachel walked down to the ice skating rink that the winter festival was hosting. Ice skating sounded fun, right? She's never ice skated before, but it's just like rollerblading...right? Oh man, this might not be on her greatest ideas. She sat on a bench and laced on her skating shoes. Of course, they had to stand out. She had to stand out. She was wearing a white shirt that had a lightning bolt on it, with bright yellow skinny jeans. She had on a hat with flaps, because she wanted to keep her ears warm. She hated cold ears, anything else she could care less about. Her skate shoes were a neon pink. She giggled in spite of herself and stood up and instantly fell on the ice. "Oh Gods... This is gonna be bad..." She muttered to herself. She was probably right.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
My time is yours my friend
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:32 pm

Jared Frost.

For Old Times { S A M M E H } 2cdk7wj

I slipped and slider across the ice, trying to skate once more, after... Skye and I broke up. She cheated on me. Freakin cheated on me. Ugh... I didn't feel good. Although I finally came to terms that I was incapable of love, it felt... empty. Love is nothing but a path that lays in suffering and betrayal, I say, women should be categorized as a different species, Homo Enigma, I say. Ugh... sometimes I wonder if it's really all worth it.

"Nope it isn't," I say aloud, answering my own question.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:39 pm

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Salvation lies within

Rachel got up and quickly skated to the railing, to hold herself up. She held on to the rail for dear life, eyes wide and everything. Even though we was maybe ten steps from the exit. She was frozen to move until she heard a familiar voice. She turned an saw an extremely familiar face. "..Jared..?" She called out. She slowly made her way to him,using the rail for support. "..Is that you...?" She asked, a few steps away from him.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:51 pm

Jared Frost.

"Depends on what you mean by Jared. Jared could be an eco-terrestrial species of ani- Oh. Rachel. Haaaa..." I skated away like I was riding on freakin wind.

I started to think where I would go after skating away.. oh. Probably should have thought of this a bit more, but I didn't want to get kicked in the balls. Not again.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:13 am

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Salvation lies within

Rachel laughed and skated after him. He thought she was still upset. She was over it now. Waaaay over it. "Jared! Come back! She laughed, starting to skate after him. She tripped over her feet and fell right in front of Jared. "Ouch....I'm sorry, I forgot to mention I wasn't mad at you anymore..." She nervously laughed. She sat up and rubbed the back of her head. She hit it against the ice fairly hard. "This is why I don't ice skate..." She groaned holding her head.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 12:23 am

Jared Frost.

"Oh..." I murmured and skidded to a stop.

I skated back to her and kneeled. "Oh, well, that's alright then," I smiled before seeing her rubbing her head.

"Oh god, I'm sorry, are you hurt?" I asked, reaching a hand out, but dropping it at my side.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:37 pm

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Salvation lies within

Rachel slightly laughed, seeing Jared stop. Her vision was starting to get blurry, it was getting harder to concentrate. "Uh, is it bad when everything is getting all blurry and distorted..? I'm gonna assume it's bad..." She asked, trying to stand up on her own but only getting dizzy and falling again. "To answer your question, no, I don't think I'm okay.." She kinda laughed, crawling over to a railing, standing up, using the railing for support. She leaned on the rail as her vision slowly started to come back. The dizziness didn't go away though.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:01 pm

Jared Frost.

"Uhmm... you jelly?" I asked with a confused look. "Jelly? Did I honestly just say that? I took more away from Skye than I thought I had," I murmured, gritting my teeth at the name of Skye.

I tried to help her in any way I could, but it seemed like she had her balance, but her eyes were glazed I think.

"Uhhhh... so how ya been?" I asked, a little uncomfortable with the whole situation here.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:08 pm

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Salvation lies within

Rachel tried looking at Jared, but couldn't focus well. Her eyes were glazed over, and her vision wasn't getting better. Her dizziness was still the same. "Damn ice... She muttered, trying to stand up straight. "I've been okay I guess, nothing really exciting... How about you? You and Skye still together..?" She asked, her voice starting to slightly trail off.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Jared Frost.

"That's cool. Uh... no. Skye uh... never mind. How 'bout you? Are you seeing someone..?" I asked weakly, trying to change the subject from Skye.

I wasn't in the mood to get emotional over a girl who cheated on me! For four months! Four! DAMMIT! That's four months I wasted on her that I could have put to use. Dammit, dammit, dammit.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:20 pm

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Salvation lies within

Rachel heard the sadness in his voice. She decided to just drop the subject from Skye. "No, not at the moment.. But I did meet this guy named Jeremy who was real cute. He left camp for something, though..." She trailed off again. TO be honest, she had a huge crush on Jeremy, and was upset to hear he left camp. She tried not to think too deeply about it. She looked at Jared again, not knowing she was staring straight into his eyes. "Seems like not much has changed, huh?" She said with a small smile, trying to lighten the mood.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:25 pm

Jared Frost.

"Oh... oh well I'm sorry," I commented, trying to console her.

I thought about her question. Not much has changed. I have been going to college though... I've been trying to get my degree... But besides that... I gave up all my hobbies. Singing, instruments, sculpting, heh... everything really. All for Skye. And now it's all worthless. I might as well take them up again. But... ugh.

"Yeah not much has," I replied quickly. "So uh..." I muttered.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:31 pm

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Salvation lies within

All Rachel did was smile. She was happy to see Jared again. It's been a while since they talked. Yeah, things ended badly, but that doesn't mean a friendship could still remain, right? "So what things have you done since we last talked? Hm? She asked, leaning on the rail once more for support. She closed her eyes and opened them again. Her vision got slightly better. Her dizziness went away. She stood up slightly and took a deep breath. "Okay, I can see again." She laughed, smiling at Jared.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Back to top Go down
Sammeh

Sammeh

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 2:39 pm

Jared Frost.

"Oh... nothiiinnggg," I replied.

Nothing of importance. As I said... or thought, previously, gave up most of what I did, but I am going to college... so that's cool. And I am going insane from lack of eating, liquids, stress, and other assorted things.

"Oh! I run the Kissing Booth at the Winter Carnival and... I think I'm going absolutely insane. You?" I asked with a giddy smile.
Back to top Go down
RachieFizzy!
RachieFizzy!

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 3:02 pm

| R A C H E L |
| A N N |
| B I E R S A C K |

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Salvation lies within

Rachel smiled at Jared. "Good. You're smiling." She said with a smile on her face. She giggled when she heard kissing booth. "Kissing booth, eh? Am I gonna have to visit that?" She asked laughing, being playful. She giggled poked his arm. "Tag. You're it." She giggled skating away. Hey, she's 15 and still a kid at heart. She didn't stumble over herself, making fair process.

I'm gonna hope for you
I'm gonna pray for you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Old Times { S A M M E H }   For Old Times { S A M M E H } I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For Old Times { S A M M E H }
Page 1 of 1